Pages:
Author

Topic: When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ? - page 16. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
When i am stressed  i eat a lot, Go to malls or just go to archade and play.
Activity: 14
I sing everyday
EQI
Activity: 25
cycling or jogging helps me defuse the stressful energy and refocus
Activity: 70
I go out with my boyfriend. I call my parents, talking to them gives me relief all the time. A loving family makes the stress go away.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

When I stress I go to places that are free then I want one afterwards to be relieved to go to the SPAs
Activity: 112
when your stress try to listen to some soft music that will make you relax or try to chat or talk to your friends, you can also go out and watch some movies. You can also read some books or play some games that can make you relax.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
i quite looking at coinmakertcap everyday .That was the source of all my stress Grin
Activity: 62
I listen electronic music and flamenco. If these don't work, I start to dance.
Activity: 126
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?
I often go swimming to relax my mind.
Activity: 46
listening music or sleeping
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
When I am stressed, I will take a cool shower and sleep off by the time I wake up from sleep, I will be fine
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
I buy myself a bucket of ice cream and cake then I chill with a good movie.
Activity: 18
I drink tea with lemon, I listen to music
Watch TV shows, take a shower
I communicate with native people ask their advice
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?
Watching a movie / playing a game / listening to a music.
My best options so far.
Activity: 51
I walk the way with my friends,
and eat my favorite foods. and play fun games Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Try to sleep i think it will helps you a lot to reduce the strress.
Activity: 17
if stressed in a holiday take some vacation is the best or take a beer  Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Hello everyone,

actually a lot of ways to relieve stress such as slow exercise or casual walks, and can also listen to something that can make us laugh so Grin
Activity: 66
Like to workout at the gym in the morning or at nights with my music on
Activity: 196
Hello everyone,

if we are too much of a burden or in a situation that is always in place it can only make us stress and others, but if I'm in a state of stress usually do things that are not usual to do, for example listening to songs, watching entertainment on hp, and others
Pages:
Jump to: