Pages:
Author

Topic: When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ? - page 17. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I used to do workout. It is really very good ,try it.
Activity: 24
Travelling alone and just enjoy everything all by myself like. "hey I dont need fake people" lol
Activity: 27
Massage. It is my best way of relaxation.
Activity: 15
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?
When i'm stressed, i just only want to eat chocolates and reading books at the same time.
Activity: 89
I love to play with may dog its so relaxing.
Activity: 194
forget about it and think about what i feel more comfortable
Activity: 181
when I stress that I do usually go to a nice place, or eat good food after that sleep and usually stress will disappear after I sleep
Activity: 68
I think if we are stressed it would be nice we gathered together friends who we believe ,, to cering the problems we are facing .. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
Just close your eyes and have a deep breath..It helps relax the muscles =)
Activity: 6
honestly, Masturbating..
Activity: 14
play League of Legends  Cool
Activity: 29
Relaxing the mind. Take slow, deep breaths. Or try other breathing exercises for relaxation. Soak in a warm bath. And Listen to soothing music
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?
if I am stressed, I prefer to chat with my friend to get the solution and motivation to reduce my stress, I prefer to talk with my lady friend
Activity: 108
Whenever I feel stress I don't stay in home. I go for a long walk. Some times I cycling around the city with headphone on and metal songs. Sometimes I go to gym and do a little bit physical exercise. In these way I always keep myself stress free   Cheesy
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I usually always relax in front of the swimming pool located in the back of my house. I always lean on a Chair sitting there in the back while drinking orange juice and mendengerkan music. It makes me feel calm and relaxed atmosphere that is very cold and the wind blew gently.
Activity: 66
If I am stressed, I will do meditation, and this will make the mind more calm.
Activity: 112
Hello everyone,
when i want to relax ill just listen on my favorite songs
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
When you are stressed out, the best method is to go to bed, take a bath or exercise. If you are in a negative state, it will be very difficult to make your brain think positively, except for the actions that make you comfortable and let the brain rest. When you do not have a way to adjust your mind and still try to sit still, your results will get worse. I recommend doing the actions I have outlined above. It will help you a lot.
Activity: 92
Listening to good music always helps.
I would recommend dancing like crazy to a loud dubstep/trap song. If you're not that type soul/pop will do the trick.
Activity: 11
When I'm stressed I used to play songs or play some games in computer like dota2 thats what I do to make me feel relaxed. 
Pages:
Jump to: