Pages:
Author

Topic: When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ? - page 21. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
As a Christian, I overcome stressed by listening worship song and meditating God's word. After this i feel relax, i feel free, i feel that no chains is in me.
Activity: 48
Music - a cure for stress and mental pain.
Also comedy is a good stress reliever, and it leaves you in a good mood.
You can also look for "ASMR" videos on youtube, those are videos made specifically to help you relax.
or take a short nap.

check the ASMR videos.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
ZULFAN
Go to the beach with friends.
Activity: 7
I would like to relax travelling with my family, or hangout with my freinds. that is the real solution for me
Activity: 11
When I am stressed I go to a beautiful place like beaches and mountains. and the mind of stress will disappear by itself.
Activity: 95
I have some problems with uncontrollable anger when I'm stressed. Meditation helps me to tame my temper. Just give 10 minutes to yourself and breath slowly and deeply.
Activity: 34
When i am stressed, i drink some water and listen to music.
Activity: 238
When im stressed i listen to music.. it really helps you to relax. Its also scientifically proven. Just listen to your favourite jam and forget about the world. I hope you feel better! Smiley
Activity: 29
When i get stressed i usually go to park and take a long walk with my headphones on. I would prefer cloudy weather with classical music.
Activity: 41
I usually go out for some air when i am stress, that is really helpful.
Activity: 13
usually I do reflexology at some point of the head, you can search from google
Activity: 3
when am stressed i sleep and forget everything for sometimes then i will be good to go by the time i wake up
when am stressed i just play my guitar
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
If you have the possibility, a walk in nature is the best thing
Activity: 225
Merit: 101
Presale is live!
Mнe пoмoгaeт пyтeшecтвиe, мope,coлнцe. ПOcмoтpитe нoвыe мecтa, пoзнaкoмитecь c нoвыми людьми. Дa в кoнцe кoнцoв cxoдитcя дpyзьями в бap- oтвлeкитecь
Activity: 13
Recreation with beloved family is the right choice to relieve stress and time to relax
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I get rid of stress by a bottle of beer and a packet of chips. But when there is no possibility to drink beer, then I listen to music for relaxation, it helps me a lot. Grin
Activity: 55
I listen Psybient and drink something with a bit of cosmic effects, and above all I try to forget all everything for a while. I leave all back no matters what I'm doing, first my health.
Activity: 54
when i'm stressed i drink alone. its my way to relieve my stress and for me it is very effective.
Activity: 8
lay around and just contemplate about existence
Activity: 97
if I stress I play online games with my friends like dota or fps game try then you will forget your stress
Pages:
Jump to: