Pages:
Author

Topic: When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ? - page 14. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?
Stress is caused by various factors. But the main factor is too much trouble in the family and finances.
I suggest you go on holiday to the tourist attractions to entertain your mind and heart to escape the problems that burden you. But if you do not have a fee for a vacation you simply go to your friends house and tell jokes with your friends it will be a little more help.
Activity: 2
A glass of hot milk or cocoa, taken just before retiring, often will have the relaxing  effect. I always try it when in stress.
Activity: 29
easy just the thing you always do,,,,
your hobby!
Activity: 28
All parts of the body require rest . This they usually get while we are asleep.
Activity: 25
All the parts of the human body work together, although each one has its especial part to do.  Relaxation is needed for that.
Activity: 26
A warm bath before retiring, followed by a gentle massage, especially along the spine, often will, by relaxing the nerves and muscles, produce very good results.
copper member
Activity: 303
And I just smoke a cigarette, it helps me to be calm
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Things that help my stress:

-Getting a good nights sleep
-Eating a healthy unprocessed foods
-Watching funny videos, ( a lot of stress is mental so this will put you at ease)
Activity: 10

when I'm stressed I usually do activities such as listening to songs and vacationing with family
Activity: 42
When im stress i watch my favorite memes and funny video.
Activity: 84
if I stress I play online games with my friends like dota or fps game try then you will forget your stress
We have the same way how to get relax to our self.They have different types of people how to get relaxed and comfortable it self.  examples.  play online games,  basketball, going to beach and ect... The most get relax  to get bonding to our family..
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
Play offline games or watch TV series. The reason why offline games are better if you plan on relieving stress is because you wouldn't have to deal with other obnoxious gamers, or as what people like to call them: cancer

Watch The Office, How I Met Your Mother, or Community! These sitcoms will definitely help you relax and have fun at the same time.  Grin
Activity: 24
I have my meditation organic balm to sniff whenever I get stressed in work. Or take a sip cup of green tea.
Activity: 41
I learn a book or  whatch tv
Activity: 121
When I feel stressed, what I'm going to do is go to my friend's house and we drink beer together while drinking I play loud music and smoke cigarette after I go back home to eat and sleep. That is the way I release the stress in my head.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
I listen music while playing, watch series and animes or just train hard. Things that takes you out of reality or scatter your anger.
Activity: 34
I just take a pause form the world, stay alone and listen to music
Activity: 60
If stress strikes the most appropriate way to overcome that is by always thinking positive. And have to apply some suggestions that all the problems there must be a way out and you can take lessons from it.
Activity: 17
Listen to music ofc
Activity: 70
I think, if stress strikes the easiest thing to handle is by laughing. There are many ways to provoke your laughter only by yourself. For example by looking at some funny videos and funny cartoon pictures. With a laugh you can be a little more relaxed and more comfortable than the previous conditions. The second you can betriak off with a loud voice. Better to do in a quiet and spacious. For example beach or disebuah tea plantations. And feel, a little your load disappears.
Pages:
Jump to: