Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 19. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 05:49:24 PM
If using TA your best bet is to understand the importance of volume what support and resistance levels are, how to draw them effectively, and importance of Fibonacci levels. Indicators can be used to help confirm your analysis but never let it be the sole reason you get into a trade.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 05:48:55 PM
Dyor, don't pay attention to hot tips, 100% of the time, its just people pump and dumping stocks or criptocurrencys which are more than happy to take your money. Choose a maximum of 5 stocks or criptocurrencys to watch, trade & learn, the day to day patterns. (start with 1 or 2 and work your way up to 5) Pay attention to your chosen stock or criptocurrency news daily and monitor how the news affects the price. (Make notes / build a excel data base for your own records) Never risk more than you are willing to lose, never rush in to a trade thinking it wil be the last opportunity to buy in. Generally, the more work you put into learning and gathering information, will help you make good trades. Good Luck.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 05:48:27 PM
Most of the best traders i know don't use indicators. More =/ better. At most, specific indicators in specialized situations for specific reasons.

Just like Elliot wave. Do I think it's 99% bullshit? Yes. But you can get good wave charters. Because they have a good 'feel' for the market. They would be good traders and have that eye for market structure regardless if they used Elliot waves or not.

I started trading with a $50 account to see if I could make it get bigger. I could. Then I worked with a $500 account. Then $2000. That took a year. Etc. Etc.

Need seat time. Nothing can replace it. Hours staring at charts and learning how you handle any situation the market throws at you. I've seen it all, litterally. I know exactly what to do. Took 4 years to learn and I'm still not the best trader at all by a long shot. I see much better people every day.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 05:47:59 PM
Honestly its just experience. You can be a master of every single indicator and still go broke. You need to develop a feel for the market and how to use indicators, this takes time. Dont expect a profit for at least 6 months. If you are at breakeven after six months consider yourself extremely lucky. Expect to spend 10 hours a day staring at charts.
Learn basic indicators, they work and you dont need more. DONT use leverage. When you get rekt the first time read trading in the zone.
Listen to whalepool, but dont let them affect your decisions.
Also ALWAYS have a plan. When to enter, when to exit
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 31, 2018, 08:20:33 AM
Everything is as usual))) "I'm too lazy to look for, learn to understand - tell me how and better to make a video and addvt description" Understand, if someone has understood something, he spent time on it and heard, and just talk like that. .. In short, teach Math part Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:38:39 AM
You can learn how to trade,use Google ,or the same YouTube . For information.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 07:33:08 AM
I personally studied trading from my friends, but besides that I also see many youtubers who do trading, so it helps me to better recognize the world of trading before trying it directly
Activity: 75
July 31, 2018, 06:42:49 AM
You will help YouTube, it is a lot of useful video lessons, training exercises that will explain everything to you .
Activity: 40
July 31, 2018, 06:40:34 AM
It is exceptionally hard to discover great materials for digital currency, frequently this is a private supposition that can lead you to the loss of all cash. The best books for a typical comprehension are books about stock trades and both product cash keeping and exchanging on huge locales.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 06:38:55 AM
Find good professionals who conduct training. Training is usually expensive, but the result will please you. As a result, you will begin to understand how the market is structured and how you can make good money on it.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
July 31, 2018, 06:24:16 AM
Who seeks will always find. A lot of useful stuff, you can find on Youtube. At the same time, you can trade on the exchange, starting with small amounts of trade.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 31, 2018, 06:19:47 AM
I have been getting all the information about crypto-currencies and trading on the exchanges from the Bitcointalk forum. Therefore, I am very grateful to everyone who created and filled the forum with information, thank you for this.
Activity: 35
July 30, 2018, 03:08:10 PM
It's easy just go to youtube and search it, in youtube a lot of  videos are  available  about how to learn crypto trading.You can also search this keyword on google then you will find a lot of tutorial about crypto trading. Also if you have a friend who knows how to trade on crypto you can follow him, he can help you.Best of luck mate
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 03:04:05 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

There are several ways one could learn how to trade cryptocurrency. One popular method by which you can learn the rudiments in trading is simply by downloading YouTube videos, and subscribing to YouTube channels that provides free tutorials on trading. This could serve as a stepping stone for you to be familiar with the basis of trading cryptocurrency. You can also get some materials on investopedia and study the charts. You can choose to go for paid courses on trading cryptocurrency, but I advise that you get majority of the rudimentary knowledge from YouTube and personal studies. You can later choose to increase your knowledge, by subscribing for online lectures.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 03:00:13 PM
I think youtubers are good for the first step. Later you have to search all the time in many sites. Because the most important thing in trading is experience
Activity: 75
July 30, 2018, 02:55:04 PM
You can learn basics at the Babypips.com . It fit more to Forex Market, but if you wanna to know what is resistance/support, supply/demand zones, trend lines, Fibonacci etc - it definitely good source. Also, AdvanceCryptoAcademy doing now a promotion and get access to the cryptocourse for 1$.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 30, 2018, 02:50:51 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

There are plenty of free great videos on YouTube but I would recommend learning to buy and hold instead of quick trading on a daily basis.
Activity: 177
July 30, 2018, 02:47:24 PM
Now everything is available on google, you can search on youtube and you will find everything about trading.
Beside that trading depend on experience, you should learn about trading with small amount. You can learn from this forum also.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 30, 2018, 02:40:49 PM
There are many sites on which you can look for the information that you need. When it comes to videos, of course, your best bet will be the YouTube. There are so many contents there that you can get, just search it and boom - there you go. You can always search something on the internet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 11:45:54 AM
Experience. There is nothing else that you can learn from and please don't follow those charts and indicators. They are nothing short of useless. Do follow the news and keep close eyes on whats happening around in the crypto world. Follow the whales also, follow them and you'll be doing fine.
But if you're only going to trade in the crypto market, you do not have to learn about graphs, indicators, and so on. You can follow forums, reddit and some telegram channels to understand which projects are hyped and you can decide exactly
Pages:
Jump to: