Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 20. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 11:29:58 AM
Experience. There is nothing else that you can learn from and please don't follow those charts and indicators. They are nothing short of useless. Do follow the news and keep close eyes on whats happening around in the crypto world. Follow the whales also, follow them and you'll be doing fine.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 11:27:21 AM
I tried to learn how to trade from books about trading, but they are about a different market. Here in cryptocurrency is all happening sometimes! So we have to learn from their experience!
Activity: 15
July 30, 2018, 09:57:48 AM
You can learn from this group also. All members in this group will give you experiences to learn how to invest and when is the best time to get optimal time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
July 30, 2018, 09:29:07 AM
Of course lots of tutorials on UTube, lots of Telegram and Discord groups where you will find lots of information about it and you will be able to communicate with more experienced people in this field. But you may ask, read, watch and learn a lot, it will give you a little percent of understanding and experience. When you try it by your own it will be more effective - but try from small amounts, be attentive, remember about risks, and be ready sometimes to loose.
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 04:05:45 PM
You can learn by through online resources and also there are e-books on how to use technical analysis and the rest and videos on trading on YouTube
Activity: 201
July 29, 2018, 04:02:25 PM
There are lot of resources online just check google and YouTube you will see a lot of videos that will help you to be able to start learning and picking things up
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 29, 2018, 03:02:15 PM
This forum can perfectly learn how to trade. At the very least, that's how I studied. Then I watched the different training videos on YouTube and now I'm ready to teach others.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 02:51:45 PM
The best place is to learn trading from expert traders analysis Cool. There are many tutorial on internet about how to learn trade.  You can search it on youtube channel or google search. There are a lot of knowledge material that you can get from various references including in many threads in this forum Wink. On the other hand, there are online training courses are available for beginner to learn about cryptocurrency trading, you can go here for learning.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 02:46:08 PM
Your vert best teacher is it you beacause you you will not learn anything while yoy dont have experience

Activity: 224
July 29, 2018, 02:36:20 PM
I'm also trying to learn trading myself. I study a lot of information on the Internet about this. But I'm sure that the best way to learn how to trade is to contact a successful trader personally for advice
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 02:32:46 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
You can find all the information you need on telegram or twitter, I prefer twitter because it groups up the information quite nicely, and the experts get more notoriety.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 02:22:13 PM
It seems to me that people should understand that tokens are analogues of securities and securities do not have the property to constantly have growth or decline. It takes time for the project to start working out.
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 02:17:30 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

You can learning at tradingsim simulation web-site.
So far it's the best one I've ever worked with.
I am a professional day trader and have seen a lot of simulation tools.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 28, 2018, 04:40:48 PM
To study you enough and this forum is quite. Here, it seems to me, there is all the necessary information. And most importantly live communication, you can always ask if something is not clear.
Activity: 238
July 29, 2018, 02:07:17 PM
The best way to practice cryptocurrency trading is and cryptocurrency trading platform the ones i've seen are all the same and there is no best in this case but if you want the complete information to learn about cryptocurrency then dans crypto and Joma tech are great channels as
Activity: 33
July 29, 2018, 05:52:28 AM
It is extremely hard to pick up exchanging today, however it's likely difficult to do it, since exchanging is my employment, I can't help suspecting that brokers are conceived by them exceptionally hard to end up, yet in the event that you have an awesome want, at that point everything is construct just with respect to understanding.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 28, 2018, 05:24:09 PM
Hello forumites,

There are a lot of videos in Youtube, they helped me. And different sites just google it. I am not sure if there are a lot of topics on forum about it.
Activity: 27
July 28, 2018, 05:20:36 PM
You can learn from this forum as this has lot of study material but trading require lot of skills and without trading skills, you cannot make profit.You can see youtube videos also as lot of videos available on this subject.
Activity: 228
July 28, 2018, 05:19:17 PM
You can really learn trading only on the real exchange. Guides and courses are good for certain purposes but the won't substitute real experience.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
Well, for example I took information in all possible sources. But half was not relevant. The best thing is to communicate with living people, who does it. For example, forums, then various conferences. Yes, it will take a long time. But it will also be very useful for you.
Pages:
Jump to: