Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 33. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
I have known bitcoin since 2015, because I do not want to work in the real world, then I searching for a promising online business on google, and I found bitcoin  Cool Bitcoin change my life haha
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I heard about bitcoin through a friend I swung into action by gathering satoshis via faucets after some time I discovered that gathering satoshis is waste of time and energy I was discouraged until I was hooked up with this forum which is were I got almost all  the information as regard bitcoin.
I have never tried dealing with satoshis, but thanks for information tho. I also have hear about bitcoin from a friend, and i must say that you and i, i mean people like us, we are lucky ones. Luck is in that, that we have someone to ask everything we want to know, and beside that we have this forum for rest that we want to know. Imagine how it was for some one who did not have friend to help him. Friend support is really good thing to have on beginning of bitcoin path Cheesy .
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I heard about bitcoin through a friend I swung into action by gathering satoshis via faucets after some time I discovered that gathering satoshis is waste of time and energy I was discouraged until I was hooked up with this forum which is were I got almost all  the information as regard bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
I first heard about bitcoin from my parents who started earning money from bitcoin and then they taught me.
How beautiful is it if all of your family members knows bitcoin. Do they know this site also? In my case i knew bitcoin by accident ,and now im teaching bitcoin to my friends.
That means the bitcoin being more familiar with a lot of people but there are some people in my community has asked me about the bitcoin. But more people just know bitcoin as a good place to invest his money rather than accident.
Activity: 252
I'm actually a new user of Bitcoins. I heard it from a friend who invited me to check out bitcointalk.org in order to share my thoughts in different topics while earning some money at the same time. At first I was confused because I have no idea about Bitcoins. But after checking it out, it became clear to me that Bitcoin that it is actually an alternative mode of digital payment like PayPal. The difference is that it has its own "Digital Currency" which makes transaction from a country to another country easy because they can use the "Digital Currency" Bitcoin to settle the amount of the payment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
One of my family members began became interested by bitcoin few years ago. Seeing his success in this new area i also started to read about cryptocurrencies, look for interesting investment projects, delve into the subject.

Well it seems the OP is emphasizing on "where" you first heard about Bitcoins and not when. It seems many have wrongly read and misunderstood the heading of the thread but anyway it's great you've told us how it happened but if you don't mind you can edit and tell us where also.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
The first time i heard about bitcoin is about two months ago.
My brother is the one who told me about this when i said that i want to work part time to gain extra money.
Then he suggested me to earn bitcoin instead, and explained about this to me.
I never heard about bitcoin before this though, since before this, i never give any interest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
I first heard about bitcoin from my parents who started earning money from bitcoin and then they taught me.
How beautiful is it if all of your family members knows bitcoin. Do they know this site also? In my case i knew bitcoin by accident ,and now im teaching bitcoin to my friends.

This is great that your parents know about bitcoin, luckily i have a friend who always ask me to do invest in bitcoin because of its opportunity. the first time i heard bitcoin i dont believe on it, not until i saw the profit of my friends and thats the time i invest in bitcoin and now i also encourage my friends and family to do invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I first heard about the bitcoin when its was on the news, the media was creating a bad name for the bitcoin and I looked it up.
At the end I'm here now and still loving the bitcoin from the first day.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
One of my family members began became interested by bitcoin few years ago. Seeing his success in this new area i also started to read about cryptocurrencies, look for interesting investment projects, delve into the subject.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
i also have the same strategy. i am also learn about bitcoin from a friend and now i am also teaching bitcoin to my friends and family also. in my family my brother and sister already start earning from bitcoin, but still my wife is take little longer time to learn and start earning from bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
I was lucky I had friends who introduced me to Bitcoin, altcoin trading, to be specific, and since then I started gaining interest in Bitcoin, gained my first few bits of BTC from faucets, even set up my own site about Bitcoins and giving them out. Smiley

Came back after a long while from my busy life, great to be back and seeing how Bitcoin has grown is just amazing. Cheesy
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
I first heard bitcoin 5 years ago, but Im little bit skeptical about it that time. That was one of my biggest mistake in my life not studying bitcoin during that time. But now im dedicated to work for bitcoins for extra money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I heard bitcoin in my husband but at first i dont believe it when he tried to understand me what bitcoin is i dont appreciated why? Because i said that is wasting my time i dont want to bother my job because im busy working in the company. So that time he said to me i already paid to that campaign. All i think is maybe what he said is true.  And now i almost trying to be familiar in these bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
atfirst bitcoin is just nothing to me but when my uncle said that you can earn in bitcoin easy as 123 i tried to study it and after that my uncle told me that join here in the bitcointalk which is you can earn just by posting and promoting some campaigns. i also heard bitcoins in my uncles wife
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
I heard bitcoin from bloomberg tv (about 2 years ago), there was the news that the Chinese Government banned the bitcoin, then I'm interested and had a chance to make a wallet but no continues and I leave.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
so far I can remember, I heard about bitcoin from my cousin, who was involved in this platform for three or four years, now he is really experienced regarding this forum. he inspired me to join this ground, so I'm trying to be familiar with this field...

Even if your cousin if experienced in this field, I think you should feel fortunate as we are still in the early phase of the development and yet to reach many milestones. You can always gain knowledge which will help you to enjoy the journey but you (and we all) should invite more friends/relatives to join and try this innovation as we believe that Bitcoin is something that is going to change the way of our traditional financial lifestyle in next few years.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
so far I can remember, I heard about bitcoin from my cousin, who was involved in this platform for three or four years, now he is really experienced regarding this forum. he inspired me to join this ground, so I'm trying to be familiar with this field...
Pages:
Jump to: