Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 35. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I heard from one online friend about one year ago.
He persuaded me to start with this a long time ago but I was lazy. Smiley
He is Legendary member here, and he is very successful in his job!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

I know bitcoin originated from a friend who gives an explanation of currency to me, that in addition to real currency there is a digital currency or internet currency is bitcoin and can be obtained via online of course, and then I am interested to know more about Then he gave me a briefing about bitcoin and provided this forum link if you wanted to learn more about bitcoin, and from this forum I know about bitcoin and its activities so that now I can generate additional income from this forum and business Trading on some sites that provide the means of trading altcoin and bitcoin
My friend is a good source, I also know bitcoin from one of my college friends he went to college and worked on bitcoin, then I asked for his help to teach me to play bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
In the University by a friend 3 years ago.
Activity: 503
I heard my friend about bitcoin 8monts ago

i knew it from a fiend too,and hes really successful now thanks to btc.
Activity: 308
I heard my friend about bitcoin 8monts ago. so im here now in bitcointalk to earn a real money. i cant belive it this is real that i think in my first earn real money. i can see my future here. this is good for us. you dont need to look a job in real world this is the easier job online. im only a student but im i have a job
Activity: 140
Luckily i have a friend who earn a lot thru bitcoin and thats the first time i heard about it. well the time we first talk about it is not convincing, and making me feel bitcoin is not real, the second time is my turning point to do invest in bitcoin because i saw his earnings and its a lot for just a week or days. if you have one friend ask you to invest in bitcoin come on trust on him, he will guide you to your financial freedom.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
I know bitcoin when paypal are very strict they do not support PTC and traffic exchange site then the owner of PTC's and traffic exchange site's they add bitcoin as a another payment method. I'm interested about bitcoin then I search what is bitcoin then I found bitcointalk forum. This forum add my knowledge about bitcoin and altcoin also.
Activity: 490
I heard it from my friend who introduced bitcoin to me years ago.
I am bit nervous because it might be a scam if ever I invested money on it but I am truly wrong with that thinking bitcoin is really good for investment also it is profitable.
Also he told me I can have bitcoin by just earning only and it is thru this forum he earn good number of coins. And I am happy that I am having coins and it is not too late of for me to hold and have coins in my wallet.
Activity: 266
I can't remember exactly. It was many years ago, I kinda read a little about it on some news articles and watched a few youtube videos about how it all worked. I made myself a coinbase account and purchased some. I didn't use it much as I didn't see the potential of it, sadly.
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
I heard it from my friend who was earning extra money by working on signature campaign and was getting paid on weekly basis and that attracted me to use bitcoins as I was also looking for some extra source of money.
LOL. Quite interesting about your story. I can not believe that there is someone willing to talk about the signature campaign. Try to learn something better. The signature campaign will soon be eliminated and you will have no money if you do not know other ways to make money
Activity: 663
I heard it from a roommate. At first I didn't mind him until I felt curious especially when I can see him doing trades in crypto and he was earning decent amounts. So I tried to search for it. He told me bitcointalk is the best way to learn more as it is the largest crypto community.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I heard it from my friend who was earning extra money by working on signature campaign and was getting paid on weekly basis and that attracted me to use bitcoins as I was also looking for some extra source of money.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
I first heard about Bitcoins back in 2013, on a couple forums. Unfortunately for me, I didn't pay any mind to it and left it alone. Nowadays it's spiked in interest and I only have myself to blame for not getting into it early on and investing. Well, any regrets that I've had are dismissed as if Bitcoin really launches into the future, I'll be one of the "early" investors in this time and day.

I heard the matter of bitcoin by 2015, when some friends start talking as a bustling fruit lip. at that very moment I don't really bother about bitcoin. but gradually I heard again after such a long time that bitcoin can be profitable and investing. that's when I got interested and little by little began to study it until today. but for this new practice.
In my experience I heard from a friend about bitcoin I was not beliving this is this true or not. Then I saw the people who ware selling property for bitcoin and wanted to buy bitcoin then I also believe in bitcoin and invest my money in good amount in bitcoin and now I feel very well with bitcoin and I also invite my friends to bitcoin.
Where do you live? I have never seen anyone selling successfully property with bitcoin, if by property you mean houses or terrains you own, it will be nice to know where people have adopted bitcoin to the point that almost any transaction no matter the size it is now possible with bitcoin, but If you prefer to maintain that information private I understand.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I first heard about Bitcoins back in 2013, on a couple forums. Unfortunately for me, I didn't pay any mind to it and left it alone. Nowadays it's spiked in interest and I only have myself to blame for not getting into it early on and investing. Well, any regrets that I've had are dismissed as if Bitcoin really launches into the future, I'll be one of the "early" investors in this time and day.

I heard the matter of bitcoin by 2015, when some friends start talking as a bustling fruit lip. at that very moment I don't really bother about bitcoin. but gradually I heard again after such a long time that bitcoin can be profitable and investing. that's when I got interested and little by little began to study it until today. but for this new practice.
In my experience I heard from a friend about bitcoin I was not beliving this is this true or not. Then I saw the people who ware selling property for bitcoin and wanted to buy bitcoin then I also believe in bitcoin and invest my money in good amount in bitcoin and now I feel very well with bitcoin and I also invite my friends to bitcoin.
that is great thing to believe in bitcoin. In my place any person who will see that anyone is selling and buying their property with bitcoin then they will immediately believe that it is really a currency and if they will know that the transaction with that currency is safe and secure from robbers then they will also adopt bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Activity: 378
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
I heard about bitcoin from my friend. When i was sitting on conference about cryptocurrency called OneCoin, than he told me everything about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, what they are and why people use them.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
First I hear the bitcoin.I hear it from my friend and he also teach me how to join in bitcoin forums and more.And also my first impression for bitcoin is I tought it was a scam and at first I dont want to join and to try It but when i read and watch the history and the informations about bitcoin i would say that it is not that kind of a thing because its a site that would make the world better.
Activity: 348
I know Bitcoin when in time I finding method make money online, and I see a blog talking about Bitcoin, but in that time (end 2015) I only know can earning Bitcoin with faucet and dice, betting. I not like it and not seach more about Bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin is a rubbish money - lol =)). Fortunately, after 6 months, I re-find method earning Bitcoin again, and I know very more way can earning it Smiley

P/s: This is a long story, can't write more because my english very poor Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Also heared of it around 2013 - in an article where 2 guys where interviewd that sold marihuana out of Amsterdam for BTC - they said they will hold their profits in BTC for at least 5 years. I would like to know whats up with them today - if they really held the coins till now or spent it on cars and so on Tongue
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In 2013, like many of us ^.^
I was searching for ways to pay without massive fees and arrived at Bitcoin. It was worth about $20 at that time... Too bad I didn't invest my money in it. I thought it was too unstable for that.
Pages:
Jump to: