Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 34. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Me im just about a year and half on using bitcoins and i first heard this thing or cryptocurrency on a article thread on deepweb,i have read some facts about this coin and gone research about it and got curious and continue it
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I heard it in my schoolmate a few years ago. My schoolmate explains to me what bitcoin is, how use it and how it works because of that I’m so interested in bitcoin. I study all the things about bitcoin also I study how to earn bitcoin easily but it took longer time to wait to that much bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 537
I first heard about bitcoins a few years ago when I testing out what ptc sites where and how (or actually if) any money out of them.
I don't exactly remember what happened but I stumbled upon an article that said I could earn money through bitcoins.

And that was the start for "wait what's that thing called bitcoins ?"
The second thing I remember doing was finding this forums and reading a lot here and there before finally signing up to ask some questions.
Activity: 100
Ive never heard about bitcoin and it was only accidental when i search it on the net while looking for legit ptc site 3 years ago.  Before i engage into different money making methods.
for the first time i heard about bitcoin through media. and after that a friend briefed me about bitcoin. he has good experience there and is also making good money there. to me now i am also satisfy from the income that i get from trading.
for the first time i also heard  about bitcoin from my friend.  he introduced bitcoin to me in such a way that i desire to start using bitcoin from that day. after that he also trained me about trading altcoin. and now i can also earn bitcoin through trading altcoin. i want to continue trading altcoin for long long time.

We all have different reason why we meant btc and its really intersting to know that we can be successful being on it.
yes that is very right to say although I heard about bitcoin in 2013 but at that time I do not show such more interest here, and after that in 2016 I become more active in bitcoin and from there I start trading bitcoin. i am still happy with the fact that i start using bitcoin right now and hope that i wll be more successful in near future, because still there are too much potential in bitcoin and still i have good opportunity to trade altcoin and get profit from there.
I think Bitcoin users have subscribed to your words. In due time to me by the nature of the activity, it was necessary to face кpиптoaлютoй and consequently by means of the employer I have got on a forum bitcointalk. We can say that here I got acquainted with the crypto currency. And all the rest happened probably like all Bitcoin users.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Ive never heard about bitcoin and it was only accidental when i search it on the net while looking for legit ptc site 3 years ago.  Before i engage into different money making methods.
for the first time i heard about bitcoin through media. and after that a friend briefed me about bitcoin. he has good experience there and is also making good money there. to me now i am also satisfy from the income that i get from trading.
for the first time i also heard  about bitcoin from my friend.  he introduced bitcoin to me in such a way that i desire to start using bitcoin from that day. after that he also trained me about trading altcoin. and now i can also earn bitcoin through trading altcoin. i want to continue trading altcoin for long long time.

We all have different reason why we meant btc and its really intersting to know that we can be successful being on it.
yes that is very right to say although I heard about bitcoin in 2013 but at that time I do not show such more interest here, and after that in 2016 I become more active in bitcoin and from there I start trading bitcoin. i am still happy with the fact that i start using bitcoin right now and hope that i wll be more successful in near future, because still there are too much potential in bitcoin and still i have good opportunity to trade altcoin and get profit from there.
Activity: 243
I heard it from one of my friends at the time I suspect how to do how can I do business without capital
Maybe a fraud.
I ignored her.
Then I saw a lot of bitcoin logos on the internet.
I do not care about it anymore.
And when the job is hard to find since then I was interested to try it the first time and so interested.
Start looking for this stuff that will become my economy.
Well hopefully can boost my economy this time.
Activity: 520

Activity: 462
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well we should.all consider ourselves lucky to have known bitcoin at this stage and that we had an open mind to try it. Right now people are just realizing the possibilities of owning btc and we may very well be a couple of steps ahead being able realize.this at an earlier time. I'm now promoting btc among my colleagues as a lot of them have been interested in imvesting or simply learning how bitcoin works
Activity: 630
Activity: 228
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

My parents told me about bitcoin, but for a long time I doubted that I could earn money until I saw how it happened.
Activity: 812
Activity: 350
In my experience, I have heared bitcoin firstly from the articles that I'm reading as I knew that time that it's been using for dark net which makes me more curious after I read som articles that iy can be also use for good. So I researched it and I realized that it also be used to make profit which is true abou bitcoin.
First time i heard about bitcoin was from my co-worker, that he had read an article about potential future cryptocurrency. From him i know bitcoin. Maybe around 3 years ago.
Activity: 238
I know bitcoin from schoolmates, after that I see on a site what bitcoin it is. And I'm interested in the ability to create an address without any form of verification and low cost, and I've been meeting this forum after a few weeks.
I heard it from my friend, then I was confused what it is that's why I try it. Moreover, I was looking for part time job and this bitcoin give that. Now I earn additional income thru the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i heard bitcoin from mmo website 2 year ago
RealistaToken.com
Heard bitcoin from my friend who often buy game vouchers from bitcoin. He gets from the bitcoin faucet. From where I found out the bitcoin and started searching by way of faucet
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

I first heard the bitcoin in my sister in law about a year ago.  At first I show no interest about it.  Until my sister in law educated my husband regarding the advantages of using bitcoin and my husband become hooked on it.  I was curious too, so, my husband teach me how to use bitcoin and now, I'm also using bitcoin.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I heard it from my friend he introduced bitcoin to me way back years ago.  I was hesitant first.
Pages:
Jump to: