Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 14. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 10:28:11 AM
Always check the telegram group chat on every altcoin because that's the main channel where they will announce on which exchanges they'll get listed, you need to stay tuned for more updates.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 19, 2018, 10:20:14 AM
The best thing to seel your coin is on the listed exchange based on the official exchange provided. never sell on IDEX or Forkdelta with the very low price. You know, it can make dumb.however, some people may have their own chocie. So, just make a wise consideration before taking place to sell your coins profitably.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 09:30:10 AM
It’s better to communicate to their telegram channels or groups and ask their admins where you can trade your tokens. They can give you some informations about the better exchanges with a high value. Or do your own research on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 105
July 19, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
Find the exchanges in which those coins are listed and you can sell them there. But you can hodl and value will increase as you said, it's at initial value and you can stand to make a whole lot more only if you wait. But still, find the exchanges which your coins are listed to sell them.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
July 19, 2018, 09:15:37 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
You can see it here if you want to sell coins with the best market: https://coinmarketcap.com/
And a good market for REBL coins is at: Bit-Z
while to sell EQL coins is on the market: CoinExchange
If  look at the price movements of these two coins, it seems to be down, I would advise you to  hold it first.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 09:04:10 AM
Well it depends whether your hodl altcoin is traded in different exchangers , it depends on the developers of the project whether what exchanger they wanted their token to be traded.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
July 19, 2018, 08:55:08 AM
There are many stock exchange sites to sell Altcoin. You must be a member of the stock exchange sites. After you become a member, you can make the necessary sales transactions.

Yes, so many cryptoexchanges available today but not all of them has listed your altcoins if these coins are coming from bounty rewards. But if you really wanted to sell it, you can try selling it at major exchanges like Binance, KuCoin, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, HitBTC and others.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
July 19, 2018, 08:46:42 AM
The easiest way would be change your different altcoins on bitcoin and have more possibilities to sell, because selling bitcoin is much easier. First thing which you should do is check on coinmarketcup because them you should find important informations about your coins and its possibilities
except bitcoin, it is still good to convert altcoin in the etherium. The ethereum and bitcoin are traded on almost all exchanges and will be easier to exchange for fiat money.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 08:36:37 AM
I think There are lot of ICO exchanges online like Bittrex, Binance and Cryptopia etc.where you can sell or purchase crypto coins online. If you are member of online ICO exchage then you can start sale/purchase your crypto coin easly.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
July 19, 2018, 08:18:37 AM
The easiest way would be change your different altcoins on bitcoin and have more possibilities to sell, because selling bitcoin is much easier. First thing which you should do is check on coinmarketcup because them you should find important informations about your coins and its possibilities
Activity: 42
July 19, 2018, 08:14:42 AM
There are many stock exchange sites to sell Altcoin. You must be a member of the stock exchange sites. After you become a member, you can make the necessary sales transactions.
Activity: 59
July 19, 2018, 07:25:52 AM
You can sell your altcoins from airdrop on cryptocurrency exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia or Binance. Get an account on them and transfer your altcoins to that exchanges for selling Grin
Activity: 57
July 16, 2018, 10:20:27 AM
Correct, you have to check first on CMC for exchanges they are listed. Make an account there or if you have one, just login and transfer your coins to trade. Also, if it is a ERC20 token or Ethereum base, you can  trade it in etherdelta.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 12, 2018, 08:15:11 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

Usually, once you received your rewards/coins/tokens the bounty campaign will recommend an exchanger which you will allow to exchange your current coins to another. You should ask your bounty manager or any admin that manage your bounty campaign maybe they can help you regarding your concern. But to tell you, I think you should hold your token and wait for it to increase its value so you will be able to maximize your profit.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 08:14:33 AM
Go to coin market cap website and check on which exchange these coins are listed and then make an account on that exchange and then transfer your coins to that exchange a sell them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 04:01:03 AM
every person chooses the exchange for himself, for example, you may be annoyed by verification, then you will approach the etherdelta, or you will on the contrary want more security, exchanges a lot Smiley
Activity: 109
July 12, 2018, 01:14:22 AM
Exchange on the sale of crypto currency is quite a lot. Alternatively, you can go to the site https://coinmarketcap.com/ or https://forkdelta.github.io. With the help of coinmarketcap, you can find out on which exchanges the coin is already trading and analyze the current trading volume.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
July 11, 2018, 01:21:46 PM
Actually, cashing-out would result a quite terrible choice therefore a backer needs to do legwork ahead of cashing to let time for the opportunity to pump.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
July 11, 2018, 01:20:40 PM
If just decide prudently what crypto to accumulate by means of sound aspirations and determining admissible balanced declines, alarm would not remain as a trouble.
Activity: 63
July 11, 2018, 07:12:59 AM
The first step I think you should take is get yourself accustomed to these exchanges(at least 3 notable ones). For instance, you said you have Equal, a coin which is currently trading on an exchange called Idex. If you know your way around the exchange, then you are good to go.
Pages:
Jump to: