Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 13. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 01:13:30 AM
try asking your altcoin project admin, already registered in the market or not your altcoin. if you can already sell it, by creating an account in the trading market already registered altcoin you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 01:13:17 AM
What is certain is that you find the place of exchange and look at the price, if profitable then just sell. Sometimes it's hard to get a market, just search in coinmarketcap, listed where if not, try to offer to individuals for the needy.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 01:12:42 AM
You can check your altscoin in Coinmarket.com or Coinlib com look where trade are your coin best volume exchanging. You can offer it immediately in the event that you need to in that trade. On the off chance that you trust hodl can give you a superior esteem then you should hold it, tolerance is the way to get genuine benefit.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 01, 2018, 01:07:59 AM
each coin has a different market all depends on the developer in placing their coins but I know if coins received from airdrop are only worth a bargain even many of them don't have a market
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
August 01, 2018, 01:05:53 AM
You can sell them on exchanges where they are listed. If you don't know where they are listed then you can check it from coinmarketcap or you can ask this to admins of those tokens.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 01:00:26 AM
There are many different exchanges on the market, each exchange does not accept all altcoins , for each altcoin you need to look for your exchange
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 01, 2018, 12:55:30 AM
Find information about what exchanges it has been listed in the altcoins website, social media channel. If you have altcoins which are ERC20 token you can sell them on EtherDelta or ForkDelta as well, many project don't inform about their token listed on these 2 DEXs.
Much more convenient to sell on idex, for me this exchange is much better than forkdelta and etherdelta
Activity: 459
August 01, 2018, 12:55:23 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
You can sell one altcoin at a number of different trading floors at different prices. You can go to trading floors to check the value of the altcoin and there will be a price difference.
You should look for more or you can sell to those in need of wanting to hold your altcoin. They will buy at higher prices in the market.
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 12:51:31 AM
I prefer a few better exchanges . Huobi and Binance, in my opinion there are no better exchanges
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
August 01, 2018, 12:38:54 AM
Find information about what exchanges it has been listed in the altcoins website, social media channel. If you have altcoins which are ERC20 token you can sell them on EtherDelta or ForkDelta as well, many project don't inform about their token listed on these 2 DEXs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 12:33:00 AM
Study exchanges. Find the most attractive price. And sell. I do not advise to use exchangers, as the Commission for the transfer will be higher there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
July 30, 2018, 12:38:25 PM
you can look at the coinmarket where they are traded. It is also necessary to monitor trading pairs on etherdelta
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 30, 2018, 11:19:10 AM
No hard feelings bruh, but please do some research yourself about the coins you have and whether they have listed on any exchange platform. Stay in the group page and get information for yourself! These are things you should do yourself if you really deem it important as an asset of your cryptocurrency portfolio.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
July 30, 2018, 09:49:13 AM
I think it depends on the listing of the coins. I mostly read about this in this forum and they will answer the same. however, for the coins that are not already on the official market, sometimes they are in idex or forkdelta. But I really don't like this to sell because the price is extremely low.
Activity: 191
July 30, 2018, 09:38:28 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

You should find out the information about the exchanges that it is listed, it will be announced in their media social channel such as Telegram, Twitter. Or you can contact directly with admin to know clearly
Activity: 166
July 19, 2018, 11:13:27 AM
Find the exchanges in which those coins are listed and you can sell them there. But you can hodl and value will increase as you said, it's at initial value and you can stand to make a whole lot more only if you wait. But still, find the exchanges which your coins are listed to sell them.

Yes, absolutely right. But it's better to see it first in the coinmarketcap if your altcoins are already listed and then you must select any legit coin exchanges you want to trade or convert your coin. It all depends on you, in what exchanges you like because there are many exchanges out there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
July 19, 2018, 11:05:01 AM
hello mate, it's good to hear from you that you been received coins from airdrops and has a market. you can sell those coin depends what market they are listed on the exchange. i will give you an link you  a link were in you can check what exchange you can sell you coin. just put your wallet address and check all markets that's available. https://deltabalances.github.io
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

Hello, in general everything is possible. Prices for these coins may increase further, but they may also collapse. There is no guarantee of that.
As for the sale, you can check in https://coinmarketcap.com/ on which exchanges your coins are listed and from there you can choose the most appropriate one for you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

You should go to coinmarketcap , choose your coin and then in "markets" tab look what exchanges your coin is being traded at. Choose the one with the best price/lower fees/better withdrawal conditions and here you go)))
Activity: 37
July 19, 2018, 10:31:52 AM
you should transer your coin to exchange like Okex or binance. in my opinion, 1st is binance.
Pages:
Jump to: