Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 12. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 07, 2018, 06:14:05 AM
You can sell your Altcoin on Binance,  kukoin  and if you are in the US you can sell on bittrex and bitstamp ! If you are holding token,  i. e  the coin built on top Altcoin e. g  Erc 20 Ethereum token,  you can sell those on decentralized exchange like ; idex,  folkdelta  etc.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 06:12:50 AM
There are numerous exchanges you can sell your altcoin it also depends on the exchange your token where listed
Activity: 32
August 07, 2018, 06:10:09 AM
There are two decks that can trade altcoins like:
Bitstamp Trading Platform
Coinbase trading floor
Activity: 295
August 07, 2018, 05:59:49 AM
You should check this out on coinmarketcap in your token info (markets) and the other way to know where is to ask it on the official telegram group, this is also helpful
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 05:57:52 AM
What is your Altcoin holding? Find it at coinmarket. And you will find where to sell it. This is very easy but with this question, I think you are a newbie
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 05:55:43 AM
There are quite a few places to sell altcoin, but depending on the coin you are holding they are traded somewhere. So you can keep track of the community of the coin, which will make you capture better coin information
Activity: 102
August 07, 2018, 05:48:01 AM
You join the community first, pay attention to all the news about the coin, know where it will be sold, and then transfer all the coins to the exchange. You can sell your tokens immediately through Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 05:45:04 AM
I'm selling my coins on some exchanges, i'm trading on IDEX, binance, foxdelta.
Activity: 266
August 07, 2018, 05:26:31 AM
I think that you should sell your altcoins and buy BTC because it is much better having the greater potential. to my mind, this will never happen that btc will lose its place in the market
Activity: 42
August 07, 2018, 05:24:58 AM
At first you should glance through Coinmarketcap whether your tokens are there. On the off chance that yes, look which trades exchange these tokens and contrast tokens' present cost and ICO cost. Data about working trades is on the token page on Coinmarketcap.

Frequently beginning costs on trades are low so it's smarter to sit tight for the green market.
Activity: 38
August 01, 2018, 04:18:57 AM
The best place to sell your alternative Cryptocurrencies is Binance it is a rapidly growing exchange platform that is collaborating with many of the initial coin offerings is being offered in the past months it is based out of China One does not serve its native country but is it is open to all of the countries around the world since it is not limited to only China.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 03:39:07 AM
Find out what exchange the coins you have is listed so that you can exchange your coins to ETH or btc if it have both pair features then afterwards you exchange your ETH or btc for fiat
Activity: 35
August 01, 2018, 03:27:21 AM
You can sell either on the stock exchange or to your friends. Look at the website of your coin, on which exchange their tokens are traded. Register on these exchanges and transfer tokens to the exchange, sell or place an order.
Activity: 280
August 01, 2018, 02:03:34 AM
It depends on the token manager's policy. usually always announced in the telegram group or in this forum. you can see the news there. but if there is still no information as well, it means that the manager is still in the stage of the appropriate market selection process.
Activity: 198
August 01, 2018, 01:55:00 AM
You have to find an exchange first. Do a research on the official website of the project or ask from their official telegram about where are their tokens are trading. Take a look at the Coinmarketcap. If the token listed at CMC, you can find an exchange.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 01:45:46 AM
First, you should check your altcoin in coinmarketcap, if it is exist on that, you will find out which exchange it listed on. So you can sell them on the exchange.

Second, if it not list on exchange, you can exchange them with others who want to buy it .
Activity: 133
August 01, 2018, 01:43:04 AM
I surmise that the best place to offer your elective Cryptocurrencies is Binance it is a quickly developing trade stage that is working together with a considerable lot of the underlying coin contributions is being offered in the previous months it is based out of China One doesn't serve its local nation however is it is available to the majority of the nations.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 01:38:55 AM
I prefer a few better exchanges . Huobi and Binance, in my opinion there are no better exchanges
not so easy and not all tokens can enter the market to be traded in the market traders because it requires volume and also the team is ready with capital
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
August 01, 2018, 01:36:09 AM
The time i sell my altcoin is when it reach to my desired market value but sometimes it does not happen especially today, almost all of altcoins is very deep and i can't sell them because i already lose, i'm still waiting for it to rise this year as we expect that bitcoin will also rise.
Activity: 110
August 01, 2018, 01:22:51 AM
Possibly around then, you are in a market circumstance that is likewise beneficial, yet not with now. The market has descended extremely far, and exceptionally touchy conditions can change whenever, this is exceptionally crossing once to make a deal. Better to hold up until the point when the typical market cost resembles the underlying cost you get it and hold up until the point that it expands again to pick up benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: