Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 15. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
July 10, 2018, 07:51:23 PM
You are lucky to have some valuable altcoins for free as airdrop. People that sold months ago will probably be happy by now because the market has lost profits. You have to look for exchanges where it is listed and sell maybe forkdelta and co
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 09:05:40 AM
You can go to Coin Market Cap to see which exchange support the coin.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
July 10, 2018, 07:25:50 AM
If you talk about the reward for the bounty, then the project itself chooses where the coin will be listed. But if you want to sell a coin before listing on a normal exchange, you can do it on the etherdelta or forkdelta exchanges.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 10, 2018, 07:09:48 AM
I think all markets have similar exchange rates. in forkdelta, etherdelta, or okex.com. you can try everything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 10, 2018, 07:03:36 AM
In my opinion if your altcoins in on coinmarketcap click the markets to know where you sell your altcoin. If your holding is erc20 all of that can  be trade in forkdelta.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
July 10, 2018, 07:00:44 AM
You must first realize that not all Airdrops turn out to be as Valuable, therefore you are one of the lucky few, the project administrators must have indicated the exchange platforms at which the project coins have been listed , you can use such, if not there are a number of exchange platforms all overs find out if any of them have listed the coins, you can exchange from there, there are those who will also be willing to buy directly. Just make sure you don't get scamed. Before selling your reward, you might want to check properly into the coin, yuou might just be selling a future gem
Activity: 202
July 10, 2018, 06:48:39 AM
There are various ways, means or place to sell your altcoins, choosing them depends on you
For me once the altcoins is listed on any exchange
I will pair it with etheruem if I like I hold, if am not holding then I will trade my etheruem for usd
It is as simple as that.
Activity: 272
July 10, 2018, 06:46:11 AM
I think you can sell and buy Alt in exchange that has been provided especially you can go dihitbtc, bitrexx, and binace, for us also nice you do trade there.
Activity: 63
July 10, 2018, 06:42:26 AM
I think you should find a large market, such as i.e. binance or bittrex. If it's not a big market for these listings, you can search for information in the market where the altcoin listings at coinmarketcap. After learning of his market. then you can do trading in the market.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 12:54:08 PM
Bit-Z can be sold in REBL, but now the price is very low, so it is not recommended that you sell it at this time. I don't think REBL has experienced rapid growth. Last year, just after the end of the airdrop, it encountered a market decline. Now selling REBL is very irrational.
Activity: 66
July 08, 2018, 10:07:14 AM
there are lots of exchanges for altcoin, like IDEX, Forkdelta, Kucoin and others, my advice when you want to sell you can see the price comparison there and see if the coin you have is in the exchange list.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 03:34:50 AM
Binance is the optimum choise. Reliable market with a big amount of altcoins.
Should you sell altcoins now? If you are not in an urgent need of money, better wait. In a year, your revenue will be a pleasant surprise.
Activity: 86
July 07, 2018, 11:43:55 AM
Now the most convenient way to sell Crypto-currency are online exchangers because of the speed and simplicity of the exchange. Only the most popular coins are represented on the exchangers. I personally work with exchangers like xchange and x-pay.
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 05:22:35 AM
I think you should go to coinmarketcap to see information about the coin you are holding, and see where the exchange index is. So you can sell them. Please study carefully before buying and selling them. Lost money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 03:19:53 AM
If you know how much your tokens cost then you probably know what or where they are exchange into. But if not, you can at least try to read the project's whitepaper or the company's website to see where they are listing their tokens. You better be quick, it will go down that fast.
Activity: 20
July 07, 2018, 01:36:34 AM
You can simply sell it on a centralized exchange or a decentralized exchange, with thousands of decks like that, why do not you find out?
Activity: 176
July 07, 2018, 01:30:50 AM
Try EtherDelta exchange, most of altcoins trade there, it is easiest way to sell your tokens. Also you can read announcement on website of your project or in social media where they got listed
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 06:20:38 AM
What are your altcoins then check if where trading your token is available then you need to have a eth for gas to move from your wallet to where trading your token is available then sell it there thats all
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 06:18:41 AM
before you sell the coins that you hold you should see in coinmarketcap because there we are very easy to find a market that has a large volume and have a chance to have a high price and if the price of entry in the predicted rise then you should hold and wait until prices rise...
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 01, 2018, 02:44:45 PM
The coins that you got are traded on 3 cryptocurrency exchanges, the best of which is MyEtherWallet. Sell your tokens on this exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: