Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 16. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 08:50:08 PM
Primarily after the ICO, altcoins appear on decentralized exchanges - Idex, forkdelta.  But there is often a very low price on such exchanges.  If you want to get profitable, then it's better to wait for access to other exchanges.  But the price depends on the quality of the project.
Activity: 26
June 30, 2018, 09:47:02 AM
With seeing this thread I have decided I would sell my the eql token I have,  with market saturation, many coins are fading away, I think I would use forkdelta, since etherdelta is not being effective lately
Activity: 86
June 30, 2018, 06:11:12 AM
I think you should find a large market, such as i.e. binance or bittrex. If it's not a big market for these listings, you can search for information in the market where the altcoin listings at coinmarketcap. After learning of his market. then you can do trading in the market.
Activity: 85
June 29, 2018, 10:23:36 PM
I do not take into account your coins, but if we talk about the current situation - then most of the coins enter the market at a lower price compared to ISO several times.

You don't need to post multiple times just so you can prove your point. You can just quote all those statements within a single message.....
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 10:16:20 PM
As far as I know, the REBL coin has many events ahead of it! Accordingly, we can conclude that this will contribute to the growth of prices! And about the coin EQL unfortunately I can not say anything.
Activity: 448
June 29, 2018, 10:13:38 PM
I suggest you sell the altcions on your hand. Because you don't know when they will be worthless. If there's a price now. So you still sell it. REBL can be sold on the bit-z exchange. EQL can be sold at coinxchange. Good luck.
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 10:10:07 PM
I think you can pay your attention to one of the biggest exchanges like Bitfinex. There you can exchange your altcoins to other cryptocurrencies if you'd like. If you want to buy coins from coinbase just to transfer to exchanges, i recommend to buy Litecoin or Ethereum on coinbase due to the lower transaction fees.
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 10:08:58 PM
If you need sale your coin, First you need to turn website coinmarket. Thare are most important information about every coin. If you can find your coins there, you will see on which exchanges it trades. Choose a convenient exchange, go through the registration and you can sell! If your token is based on an ETH, you can sell it on the EtnerDelta exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
June 29, 2018, 10:04:33 PM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

actualy in my own thoughts those new altcoins that you recieve from airdrops,bounty hunting or ICO project development,have there corresponding trading site's that you want to sell it,or changes to another kind of crypto coins,so in order to make you know the information about those token that you recieve and where is the availaboe exchange thats you sell,you must research or participate in the telegram of that project,so that they will give you much more information.
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 10:04:17 PM
First you need to understand where these tokens are being sold, you need to look at the information on the coinmarketcap, if there is not your token there, then you need to wait when there are stock exchanges. And want to you that who which token you have than you sale your coin.
Activity: 30
June 29, 2018, 09:55:41 PM
At the moment you can sell your tokens and coins in many resources. There are a large number of exchanges on the market that provide services for the sale and purchase of crypto-currencies and tokens, which is very convenient if users do this.
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 01:33:17 PM
Initially, you can see on what exchange the coin is traded on coinmarketcap where you can choose an exchange with larger volumes to quickly and profitably sell your coins
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 01:26:27 PM
I do not take into account your coins, but if we talk about the current situation - then most of the coins enter the market at a lower price compared to ISO several times.

Therefore, it makes no sense to immediately sell their coins. I will keep at least until the end of the year, the market is now very heavily dropped - so just look at the situation and wait for the price increase.

And if you still want to sell, I use IDEX, or Bancor. Very convenient exchange and never had problems. Well, in general, you decide, and choose which exchange to sell their coins.
June 29, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

Therefore, it makes no sense to immediately sell their coins. I will keep at least until the end of the year, the market is now very heavily dropped - so just look at the situation and wait for the price increase.
June 29, 2018, 01:23:05 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
June 29, 2018, 12:51:37 PM
it's easy you have to know which alt you hold listed on which exchange, you can search in blockfolio please add alt that you have then you will directly know your alt is listed on the stock where and you can also compare prices on which stock is good, or you can join in their telegram group
Activity: 88
June 28, 2018, 09:56:47 PM
I think you should not panic so much that early..you can sell them any time in many of the exchanges....i recommend to wait until they listed on some big exchanges like binance..surely it will result in the price rising of those coins.
Activity: 30
June 28, 2018, 12:15:06 PM
sell it in coinxchange, its legit
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 12:14:36 PM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

You should check first if which exchanger your coins has been listed and then try to analyze if your coins has a potential of growth or its some shitcoins that you should dump.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
June 28, 2018, 12:11:35 PM
Your best bet would be a trustworthy exchange.  Another possibility could be p2p; however, escrow would be a must!
Pages:
Jump to: