Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you get your cryptocurrency news? - page 2. (Read 3095 times)

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 17, 2018, 03:17:20 PM
I get all the news from YouTube. There are a lot of interesting bloggers out there who talk live about everything that happened on the market.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
November 14, 2018, 07:52:23 PM
Now we need to increase the quality of these broadcasters rather than the number of ways to receive information. Often they write whatever they want, without any verification.
Activity: 798
Merit: 117
November 14, 2018, 07:40:44 PM
Usually on speculation/Economics or CCN news, bitcoinist, cointelegraph, and on latest twitter/reddit to discuss and quote some important events in crypto space. How about you? Where do you find Cryptocurrency news?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 14, 2018, 06:03:23 PM
Other than bitcointalk. I get news about cryptocurrency to the social media like youtube, google and twitter and other website and for sure you will get more news everyday or weekly that I mentioned.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 05:58:45 PM
I get my dose of cryptocurrency entertainment on Coindelite. It is the best platform for the latest cryptocurrency news and ICO updates.

To know more visit: https://coindelite.com/

Why does this site not open for me, is it blocked in some countries?

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
November 14, 2018, 05:49:46 PM
I use several sites, I can give you links. On them, I get the latest news, active ICO and so on.
https://bitmakler.net/crypto-currency-news-en___news
https://icodrops.com/
I also use this forum, I read news on Twitter. It is necessary to look at the charts and look at the behavior of the market. I do not make decisions based on the news.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 05:33:08 PM
I often get news from the crypto market from the Bitcointalk Forum and some information from various websites.  The Most important with our the selection of information from you by Bitcointalk is very useful and useful.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 05:24:33 PM
Useful topic as for me. I saw a lot of resources that I read.

I agree that the forums and chat rooms can be cool sources of information. But it’s better to rely on trusted sources, since you know how easy it is to create a website and write what’s wrong there.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 05:11:13 PM
I get all the information from the telegram so I can advise you to look for all the information there
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 14, 2018, 05:07:06 PM
First of all, this is a Bitcointalk forum, and I often use Coindesk, like many other users. As a digest for bounty, you can use news chats in Telegram, there are a lot of them now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
Basically, I get all the news on this forum. There are so many posts and posts from different people that you can learn about everything that is happening in the world.

I am trying to read as many news as it is possible with busy schedule. I am looking for information on sites about economy like Business Insider for example and on sites that are specialized only on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 06:07:33 AM
Basically, I get all the news on this forum. There are so many posts and posts from different people that you can learn about everything that is happening in the world.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 03:46:41 AM
First time I heard about cryptocurrency was on social media I guy that get rich from cryptocurrency only by participating on bounty campaigns since that day I put my interest in crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 14, 2018, 02:25:55 AM
You can check coin telegraph, Twitter, medium and Reddit. Those are good places to get crypto related news.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 10:43:40 PM
Mostly i've got many kind of information about cryptocurrency from this Bitcointalk forum.
But sometimes i got some feed from google.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 13, 2018, 09:53:47 PM
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.

I just read the headline's from google and yahoo. I just set the category of the news to cryptocurrency and technology so I can get the latest news in the two sections of the internet immediately when I open google. After reading, I scan through research all over to know whether they're worth investing or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 09:49:45 PM
Through the google site, there will certainly be the latest news about cryptocurrency and the google site, and news about crypto will quickly expand and be peeled completely.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 09:39:42 PM
At this moment in cryptocurrency based news media, Applications and Decentralized Application is the  new source of obtaining news in cryptcurrency as it is hapoening. I got blockapp and several other apps that feed cryptocurrency news non-stop!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 13, 2018, 09:10:38 PM
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.

I have an internal community, where I pay once for a lifetime to get up to date news from experienced traders in real time via telegram and whatsapp
this method in my opinion is the most perfect in getting the latest news about cryptocurrency anywhere and anytime
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 08:57:03 PM
I read news about cryptocurrencies in telegrams channels, which are now very much. By trial and error, I chose for myself 3 favorite channels that promptly spread important news.
Pages:
Jump to: