Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you get your cryptocurrency news? - page 5. (Read 3095 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.

I guess you heard about http://coindesk.com - that's one of my favorite.

Also : Financial Underground Kingdom - Cryptocurrency Blog  - http://fuk.io

and also  reddit.com/r/bitcoin

That coindesk is my favorite too, Beside coindesk, i am following news in twitter and following person that i think he/she is an expert in cryptocurrency. Many source we can find about cryptocurrency and i think this forum is usefull source to find any information about cryptocurrency
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
First of all we got it from Bitcoin forum. On the other hand you can get it from google with search your queries. Bitcoin forum updated very quickly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
newsbtc is not bad to get the latest news on cryptocurrencies. But you should be careful about their analysis.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Right here in this forum through different sections including news from social media. Majority of these cryptocurrency news are made by crypto experts about bitcoin's future and how bitcoin responds while others seems to be a pure FUD and negativity.
Activity: 406
Other than bitcointalk I get new from their telegrams, reddit and medium to see updates regarding with their projects. Checking of their website social media accounts is also we can get new information.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I am tired from news and delete all telegram channels
I think today news do not doing market price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
I'm getting news on crypto because of the fact that the group and their newsletter are right because there are other groups that do not have the correct report so others are worried so it's even better to have the news or the correct group where the correct their news so you get together with the news about what's going to change and what's going to change and what's the trending coin.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
I always look for all the necessary information about crypto on this forum Bitcoinalk, all relevant information is updated very quickly, and it is more reliable than in other social networks.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
I learn all information necessary for me and news at this forum. Here publish the latest news of cryptocurrencies and it is very convenient to read
Activity: 280
Be more careful, there are a lot of scammers in telegram that want to get your private key. Also most of them disguised themselves as bounty managers and try to sell tokens to you. Remember that bounty manager never write the first.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 28, 2018, 05:57:21 AM
My crypto news i get here from the forum and that is usually enough for me. One way or another, all the new ones end up here and if i read them an hour sooner or later does not make a difference for me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 05:39:19 AM
Four years ago it was probably relevant, but now these sources are full. Personally, I use the channels in the telegram.
Telegram and social networks are the most convenient format for me to study the necessary information.No need to make unnecessary movements.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 05:34:34 AM
in this forum quite gives a lot of information. the development of crypto in this forum is quite fast but to find it depends whether the diligent in reading or not. If you have other references either on facebook or telegram is also quite good as more and more features and community references would add a lot of knowledge that both positive and negative. the most selective in absorbing information and don't just rely on the news that would not necessarily be proven.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 27, 2018, 05:20:46 PM
Four years ago it was probably relevant, but now these sources are full. Personally, I use the channels in the telegram.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
September 27, 2018, 05:17:38 PM
I am enrolled to the Telegram group of the projects who I like in the cryptocurrency space. The news about the project can I follow easily from there and so I do not miss any update.
Activity: 126
September 27, 2018, 05:16:55 PM
Mostly, I get all of the information that I need on this forum. This forum have been really helpful.A lot of this to learn and unlearn, new update on the market daily, and suggestions from all class of people. Other times, I have also found certain telegram channels useful for information regarding cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
September 23, 2018, 07:11:51 PM
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.

many references can actually be found in several telegram groups. for website, cointelegraph, cnbc.
I also usually watch some Youtube channels about crypto, they usually summarize some of the latest news.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
September 23, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

Basically, I like to watch information in the channels of telegram, but you better find them yourself, because there are a lot of them and choose the most interesting ones. And also http://coindesk.com, here a lot of interesting things can be found, I think you should choose for yourself the sources that you will like
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
September 23, 2018, 06:58:30 PM
Mostly from bitcointalk. Because of the rank system, I can easily understand who is expert or newbie. And with years, I know many bitcoin members and I trust their predictions. Also, for quick information, I am following some telegram channels.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
September 23, 2018, 06:56:29 PM
There are indeed other websites about cryptos where one may gather informations on the current market situation but I still do prefer this forum. There are different threads and sections where one can gather the latest updates and the biggest reason why I consider this forum is that, it is interactive and one may ask for other people's opinion to have more information which those websites can't provide.
Pages:
Jump to: