Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you get your cryptocurrency news? - page 3. (Read 3095 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 08:04:12 PM
I am getting my news mostly from reddit nowadays.Reddit is fun anda the app is very useful.You can also create specific accounts for other needs.For example you can create an account just for cryptocurrency news and swith between your accounts when you need.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 07:59:18 PM
Recently, this is most often telegram, where I have subscribed to several normal news channels and I think this is enough for a quick look.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 07:44:36 PM
There are quite a few that offer cryptocurrency tailored news like coindesk, coindelite, Bitcointalk and reddit especially popular subreddits like r/bitcoin and r/cryptocurrency and so on. Twitter yields tons of shit news daily and I consider them as spam
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
November 13, 2018, 07:33:18 PM
Well, mostly I'm using twitter as a news aggregator. But recently i've discovered telegram. Very nice and useful application to be always informed about latest news.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 13, 2018, 06:08:39 PM
I dont follow any news sites, twitter or facebook anymore, i get my crypto news straight from this forum.
The NEWS board here is updated daily. I can see whats happening and some reactions to those.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 06:03:21 PM
I am always searching for new projects and news on Telegram. Because this is the most used messenger in the crypto industry and if you want to follow any announcements from every project, you just need to find their telegram group to be up to date.
Activity: 392
November 13, 2018, 06:02:01 PM
I attend various parties where traders and investors gather who really know what they are saying, and I think this is the best option because there is a lot of information and pseudo successful people on the Internet  Sad
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 05:26:45 PM
I get most of my cryptocurrency news from the homepage of my chrome browser. and secondly i also get it from some of my friends who are ccrypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
November 13, 2018, 05:25:16 PM
I usually use https://www.coindesk.com/ and https://cointelegraph.com/ to get fresh and reliable news on the crypto every day . Being constantly up to date is very important in this area to be able to earn money , so these news portals are very popular.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
November 13, 2018, 05:03:46 PM
Regarding the coins i am holding their news i am receiving from their subscribe link so that i am updated with latest information regarding my coins development. Balance i get full infor of crypto world from this forum with the link to the real information site.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 04:57:11 PM
from facebook, twitter and the Telegraph a community provides a lot of updated information on crypto. In addition, it is always active to create the official site of every crypto also the good thing to do. but basically ended up also all later there will be information in this forum.
Activity: 134
November 13, 2018, 02:33:23 PM
there are a lot of news sources, but I trust only a few. For example :belinvestor.com and hyipstat.pop . There are also several sources in the Telegram.
Activity: 770
November 13, 2018, 02:27:08 PM
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.
besides this forum, there are two websites that I always visit when I search for information about cryptocurrency, and I think that the website is enough to help me provide trading information or market conditions today.
the following website link
https://news.bitcoin.com/
https://www.pivot.one/
Activity: 294
November 13, 2018, 02:24:03 PM
I regularly update through a few websites in my country, and discuss crypto groups. That's the way I think it is the fastest to be able to hear about the news in this market
Activity: 475
November 13, 2018, 02:23:19 PM
You can use different trusted sites for that, just google and you will find several news sites dedicated to cryptos, but personally, I prefer sites that are driven mostly by the community like Reddit and discord groups, since usually the information there is much better filtered plus you have the opportunity to see and participate in different discussions.
Activity: 532
November 13, 2018, 02:20:46 PM
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.
You can simply search on google for the latest cryptocurrency news. I also follow cryptozombie's videos on youtube. This guy gives nice analysis and shares every important news about the crypto world on his channel everyday.
Activity: 143
November 13, 2018, 02:16:50 PM
I rarely read anything about it. Basically it is a Chat in telegrams about various new projects and bounty.But I'll see what they advise here, maybe I'll like it too
Activity: 354
November 13, 2018, 02:12:23 PM
I easily get cryptocurrency news. First is in here. Because so many news announce in here especially the forum rules to know what I need to do to prevent deleting my posts. I also get some news in my friends who are also bounty hunters here. So to keep oursleves updated. We are visiting ICOs which are currently we joined in. So that we have information if the ICO runs very well.
Activity: 532
November 13, 2018, 02:08:50 PM
I usually use coindesk to find out the latest information about crypto. or sometimes this forum can be even faster than some of the news websites.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 13, 2018, 01:59:57 PM
Don't you get news from this forum? Mate this is the hub of news also there are.lot of crypto websites, telegram, social media and Google. Also there are hundreds of crypto apps and you can get information in CMC too.
Pages:
Jump to: