Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you sell coins ? - page 10. (Read 7749 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 06, 2018, 03:55:23 AM
i choose bitrex and kucoin
with simply and friendly graphic for beginner
although kucoin is new exchange but that exchange keep growing and keep improve
i believe one day kucoin will be on top 5 exchange
There are a lot of big exchanges for coin trading, usually new coins are traded on decentralized platforms such as Etherdelta, Idex ... better coin will be listed on the exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex ... These are big exchanges so investors can be assured of trading.
I think one should use reliable and easily contactable exchange because if there is any problem you can contact them and if possible visit their office if nearby you. Good exchange means good profit and easy, safe and quick transfer will give you mental satisfaction. For me Binance is the top crypto exchanger in the market and I use only this one.

You should also watch out for Coinex. They were one time the number 1 this month but they changed the category because of the zero fees. But when it comes to volume they are top.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 02:54:41 AM
i choose bitrex and kucoin
with simply and friendly graphic for beginner
although kucoin is new exchange but that exchange keep growing and keep improve
i believe one day kucoin will be on top 5 exchange
There are a lot of big exchanges for coin trading, usually new coins are traded on decentralized platforms such as Etherdelta, Idex ... better coin will be listed on the exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex ... These are big exchanges so investors can be assured of trading.
I think one should use reliable and easily contactable exchange because if there is any problem you can contact them and if possible visit their office if nearby you. Good exchange means good profit and easy, safe and quick transfer will give you mental satisfaction. For me Binance is the top crypto exchanger in the market and I use only this one.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 10:17:05 PM
I sell my coin on any trusted and reliable exchange
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
July 04, 2018, 10:15:11 PM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

actualy my favorite trading exchange are  huobi.pro and bancor,this is mostly i used trading site's when i want to sell my crypto coins,but due to many altcoins,and want to find a low processing fee,i try to experiment and finding differrent kind of trading site's,that can give me satisfied of being a traders or bitcoiners,otherwise there are some ICO developers that they have allocated partners of there own new developed altcoins,thats why you needed to go in that recomended trading exchanges.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 09:26:18 PM
I think I will not sell a lot of coins but when I sold some coins, I sold them in the highest price, and bought or sold them for cash locally in my hometown. A few years ago it was much easier and more people were buying but recently it looked  there are not many people who want to buy at a higher price. Localbitcoin is where I use cash trading and Bittylicious can also be used for fast transfers to my transaction but I use Local bitcoin as a good choice in selling.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 07:23:37 PM
Recently as far as I can see the coinbase is the best exchange which gives confidence to the sellers and users as they have not experienced any hacks or attacks by the outsiders and keep their line in a static position.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 06:31:04 PM
All depends on the one you prefer to use and those that are available. As for me i made use of poloniex exchange and Binance of which i believe that they are okay.
in general, basically all exchangers and exchanges will be good, until negative information begins to appear. In any case, we always choose the ease of management and availability of each resource. To date, for me, bittrex and idex are the basic rights of exchanges.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
July 04, 2018, 06:25:41 PM
You can use any exchange but just choose those exchange that has large volume, for example you have particular coin and that coin on their exchange is very low volume then it will also affected the price, there are few people selling/buying that coins. So ,better choose those exchange that has large volume, you can check it in www.coinmarketcap.com .
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
July 04, 2018, 06:04:05 PM
All depends on the one you prefer to use and those that are available. As for me i made use of poloniex exchange and Binance of which i believe that they are okay.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
July 04, 2018, 05:49:17 PM
Mainly advantage among all of the exchanges may highlight in a better way, such as Bittrex, Binance. Today they are safe for me, and it is very important for trade.
Activity: 110
July 04, 2018, 05:47:46 PM
Usually I try to keep promising coins as long as possible, but if you still decide to sell some of your tokens, then use such popular cryptocurrency exchanges as IDEX and Binance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 04:55:48 PM
Well i sell my coin through luno,its in three countries,London,Nigerian, Canada, they convert your coins to your local currency..
Activity: 55
July 04, 2018, 02:36:49 PM
There are many websites out there who provide you sell and buy options. You can search them on google and compare one another according to the services they provides.
Activity: 331
July 04, 2018, 02:22:17 PM
okex is a good place where you can sell them . and u can use bitstamp,coinbase,idex ,coss etc
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 01:58:27 PM
usually i sell my coins in bittrex and binance. because here it is very easy and safe. or you sell your coins as recommended by the ICO you follow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 01:39:47 PM
I sell my coins in Indodax this is a local exchange in my country and there you can easily sell your coins and the security is also quite tight
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
Though it is now slowly coming back. I'm just looking for google. Currently I use localbitcoin every time I want to sell my Bitcoin to fiat. but mostly I keep my coins in storage today. the rest will go into my swap account to trade and try to make more Bitcoin of course.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 10:11:15 AM
Many exchanges that you can choose now depend on you where you are comfortable and safe to trade because all exchanges are now safe or safe to use. The decision is yours

I agree, there are many exchanges in the market today where you can choose from and where you feel most comfortable with. I personally chose Bittrex and Binance because I felt safe when using these exchanges. But yeah the choice is yours at the end of the day.
Activity: 67
July 04, 2018, 10:08:53 AM
Many exchanges that you can choose now depend on you where you are comfortable and safe to trade because all exchanges are now safe or safe to use. The decision is yours
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
July 04, 2018, 10:04:13 AM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

I prefer selling my coins on the market or any exchanger that the ico is recommending it because in this way, the price might still grow even more and you will earn profit more than the normal price.
Pages:
Jump to: