Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you sell coins ? - page 8. (Read 7749 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 3
August 25, 2018, 05:16:23 PM
Coin store
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 03:24:29 PM
i sell my coins in ether wallet,crypto currency
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 24, 2018, 07:04:52 PM
I would advise Poliniex exchange, because this exchange is one of the largest platforms for cryptocurrency trading. But do not stop only on it, look for what you like.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 28, 2018, 05:15:00 AM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

I usually buy and sell my coin on https://www.coinbase.com/.
Activity: 96
August 16, 2018, 04:46:41 PM
On the exchange cryptocurrency. It's simple, the system will find a buyer. The procedure is about the same as when buying. Convenient, safe.
Activity: 76
July 28, 2018, 05:17:51 AM
I usually use Bittrex, Huobi, & Luno to sell my coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 05:11:51 AM
I sell my bitcoin in a local exchanger because I only have a bit of bitcoin but I also often sell altcoin in other exchangers, I'll see which exchangers have a higher price rate so I'll get a better profit
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 28, 2018, 04:27:44 AM
I sold my coins on Bittrex/Binance & cex.io

I rely just two exchanges, one is no doubt Binance and other is Okpay in my country. There are thousands of exchanges in the world but do not trust any anonymous exchange because many of them are scams and will ran away with your money. Binance is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanger and most people use it for their transactions.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 02:40:52 AM
I haven't sold yet but my  I know people who did this and some of them told about some special exhanges, others sold to their friends or people on the Internet, however, you should be careful not to face some scam scheme
Yes! We should be careful! I believe to special services which allowed me to exchange with people

which ones ?
https://beta.streamdesk.io/dashboard
Nice service - it is uninique - they are only at the ico period, but they have alredy launched beta - and it work
Selling of coins is not a problem and this means that you are new here if you are asking about the way to sell coins right. So you do not have to worry about it and just follow the best recommended exchanges which are always available on internet. Search out best exchanges like Binance, Bittrex and Coinbase which are the most suggested exchanges and highly rated so you can easily sell out there by creating account first.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
July 14, 2018, 03:12:54 PM
I'm prefer different exchanges: Huobi, Binance, Kucoin, Okex. It's very safe companies, with low comissions and fast withdraw. After that, I change the bitcoin or ethereum to the currency of my country through an exchanger
Activity: 126
July 14, 2018, 02:32:16 PM
I prefer to use decentralized exchanges.
Although some highly under price the value of the coins.
IDEX is one of my favorite.
I also use HOTBIT, Binance, LUNO
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

I sell my coins to legit exchanger and I just do not lose big money I think this is the method of many people to save on expensive transactions with another exchanger.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
July 14, 2018, 06:46:19 AM
I have not sold the coin ever since I was still holding them. I have watched you comment. I see you love Kraken. so if i sell coin i will also sell on kraken
That is also a strategy that can pay off in the end. You are actually holding the portfolio for green market and this will actually maximize your profit but you would still have to sell them when the market is green. Better do research about the easiest and efficient way to sell your coins. Besides, since you are not selling right now and the market is down, you can rather buy and hold more to get what you have been questing for.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 02:05:32 PM
Actually like others do, I sell my coins to the public or market
because I know there are a lot of buyers that spread out that also have a aim or goal to have like that coins too and this is the safe one.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 10:05:41 AM
I always trust and trade through big platforms such as binance, hitbtc, bittrex ...
You can find and see them.
Bhe
Activity: 380
July 10, 2018, 09:54:15 AM
Usually i sell my coins at fd (forkdelta).its easy to use and very low fee compared to others.yobit is good also.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 08:37:18 AM
I don't know who pump this thread, But I think we shouldn't pump a 3 years old post. Who wrote this thread he has 24 Green trust and his ranks saying that he is an expert and asset for this community. So, This question is now silly for him.
Activity: 210
July 10, 2018, 08:03:02 AM
The place where I traded, depending where the coin was traded. So you should update them in community groups such as: telegram ... etc
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 07:33:22 AM
I sell coins for the most reliable trading platform you should refer to here: binance.com, hitbtc.com, bittrex.com, kucoin.com, huobi.pro
We can sell bitcoin in all those you have mentioned I think it will all be good, I have never been use all those sites but it looks like they are the most trust worthy sites, but I am not sure about it 100%, I personally never sell my coin with those sites but one of my friend suggested me to sell using, bit stamp, he told me he never had any problem in it so I am thinking about to try it.
Activity: 5
July 10, 2018, 02:51:35 AM
I use huobi and binance  Wink huobi very good
Pages:
Jump to: