Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you sell coins ? - page 13. (Read 7749 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 12:06:41 AM
bleutrade.com  Grin

Bittrex and poloniex are great and great platforms but some aspects are skeptical for them. I prefer the Binance exchange right now and I'm really satisfied. Etherdelta is good but I do not trust it always, because we typed in our private key and key wallet to start trading.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 03:21:31 PM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe
It  depends which coin I want to sell.Because there are so many coins in different exchanger. First I find out which exchanger support this coin and is this exchnager good or bad.If exchanger is good then I decide to sell
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
November 15, 2017, 01:40:28 PM
I often sell my coin on Remitano.com it's a Vietnamese exchange, I can use it to exchange Bitcoin into Vietnam Dong, although there are a lot of other exchanges I can use in my country but Remitano is the exchange has the best exchange rate for now so I only use it to sell my Bitcoin for cash Smiley

If need to sell the coins you will know the bitcoin process information. So you learn the bitcoin process it will help you for the future growth. You will check the market place you will get more information for the bitcoin sell and buy information. Then you will easy to work and use the bitcoin in the future. So can do for the coins sell and buy the coins for the invest and business process improvement.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
November 15, 2017, 01:13:36 PM
I often sell my coin on Remitano.com it's a Vietnamese exchange, I can use it to exchange Bitcoin into Vietnam Dong, although there are a lot of other exchanges I can use in my country but Remitano is the exchange has the best exchange rate for now so I only use it to sell my Bitcoin for cash Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 12:47:52 PM
I usually sell coins at Polo or Bittrex.
Activity: 211
November 15, 2017, 11:52:55 AM
I'm use three Exchange for my coin buy and sell. we know you are use only swedish Exchange . I think you never try to other exchange as like Etherdelta , bittrex and polonix . Those are all site is very useful here you can buy and sell your coin.

Etherdelta is good but I don't trust them always, because we type our private keys and wallet keys there to start trading. Bittrex and poloniex are good and big platforms but they are some skeptical aspects for them. I prefer Binance exchange nowadays and I'm totally satisfied.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 11:50:10 AM
I sell my coins in coins.ph they only accept BTC but its ok to for exchanging coins Smiley Been using that for a year now Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 09:07:18 AM
The most ideal situation right now would be if you could sell them to someone you know in your local area so you can make a trade that way. This is the best and easiest way because if you two do know each other then you can choose really low fees when buying and selling to each other. The next best option is Bitcoin ATM's which are in every major city in the world right now. Check coinatmradar.com
Activity: 742
November 15, 2017, 09:05:19 AM
I'm use three Exchange for my coin buy and sell. we know you are use only swedish Exchange . I think you never try to other exchange as like Etherdelta , bittrex and polonix . Those are all site is very useful here you can buy and sell your coin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
November 15, 2017, 09:00:28 AM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.

You can transfer your Bitcoins to any exchange that allows fiat trades. Are you just trying to trade as in making multiple buys and sells on an exchange to increase your Bitcoins, or are you trying to cash out? If you want to cash out, you will need to use something like Coinbase or localbitcoins to sell to actually get cash out. It also depends on what exchanges are available in your country. If you are based in Sweden, then there may be an exchange locally that you can use.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
November 15, 2017, 08:52:06 AM

well i sell my coins at coins.ph
it is the local exchange provider in my country and its great

yes i agree its great, i also use coins.ph and it has many features and easy to use. Too, you can also earn from using that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 08:36:08 AM
I usually buy and sell coin in poloniex exchange. It is a big exchange which is trusted by many people.
Buying from the poloniex exchange give you some re liabilities and that’s the most secure exchange to buy bitcoin, bittrex  is also famous nowadays my friends are buying from these two exchanges and they don’t trust in any other as same for me I usually buy from poloniex and sometime from the bittrex also these two are my best choices to buy coins and the coins I bought fro poloniex give a lot to me in past.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 06:36:01 AM
To sell my coin ill check it first to any echange where is good to trade and ofcourse if coins available,but mostly i sell it on bittrex,yobit,coinmarket and etherdelta.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 03:25:56 AM

I love to sell my coin on Etherdelta because its fast and easy to use

Usually before I sell my coins i examine first, it must be good services rendered, trusted with good background, traders apprehensions feedback. And i findly suit to what i experience when get it on bittrex definately its a good support exchangers.
Activity: 458
November 13, 2017, 04:27:45 AM

I love to sell my coin on Etherdelta because its fast and easy to use
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
November 13, 2017, 02:17:40 AM
I used to sell my coins at the coinbase because it is one most popular exchange but i also tried to sell my bitcoins at the local bitcoins it is very easy to sell bitcoin at localbitcoin.com and it is available at almost most of the countries so anyone in the world can sell their bitcoins at localbitcoins so it is a better place to see your bitcoin too.
Activity: 630
November 13, 2017, 02:05:06 AM
Many exchange until recently do no require any documentation to register and trade/sell your coin. I used to enjoy that freedom. but now time are changing. if you need to see your coin, you should use P2P exchange like localbitcoin etc.
Activity: 266
November 13, 2017, 01:35:10 AM
I buy and sell my coins/tokens at big exchange like Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance. I can either hold my coin there, it's pretty safe there. I love to place buy/sell order on EtherDelta, some time some coin get dump or bump, i can get x2 x3 price coins easy.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
November 12, 2017, 11:51:59 PM
Maybe you can send a ticket or advise them to add a sell orders. I sell and buy coin at local exchanges, many recommend localbitcoins.com if you want to sell bitcoin to fiat, but I myself have never transacted using localbitcoins.com.
Activity: 182
November 12, 2017, 11:12:04 PM

More difficult to gain coin out there than just sell it. So many place of exchange where you can just sell your coin.
I think every country has local exchange so you can easy sell it to fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: