Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you sell coins ? - page 6. (Read 7749 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:48:27 PM
You get to sell your coins on exchanges like huobi, binance , bittrex etc. These are bigger exchanges with good volume and you can sell any quantity of your coins there
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 02:08:28 PM
I sell on time-tested and secure exchanges, where I will not be deceived and my funds will be protected. This: Bitfinex and LiveCoin.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 04:58:19 AM
 I usually sell my coins at the exchange sites that has the highest volume of coins i wish to sell. Comparatively, exchange sites with highest volume of specific coin usually have very good market price compared to other exchnage site with very low volume of the coin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 05:45:51 PM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

You sell your coins on a market or rather called it as exchanger, it depends on your developers where they plan to place it and that's how you will be able to cash out your coins as well.
Activity: 163
September 12, 2018, 12:31:48 PM
I have never sold my coins, I just got a coin, usually I only trade, I have never sold my coins and I just learned to trade bitcoin and how to exchange it.
Activity: 280
September 12, 2018, 10:41:55 AM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

You can use a binance or bittrex exchanger to sell your coin to buy that I think that you have a problem with the exchanger you are using right now you can switch and choose a good trading exchanges.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 06:34:53 AM
I think, all exchangers must have bitcoin there so you can sell in exchangers that are convenient for you but to sell certain coins you have to look at coinmarketcap, look for where the coins are traded
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
September 12, 2018, 04:13:26 AM
I sell my coins to coins.ph PHILIPPINES WALLET FOR THE BITCOIN because it is easy to buy more bitcoin instead of selling a coin and big pumper. Do some research to know what is that are really gives you high profit.
If I say that I have a lot of money and can not invest in the crypto world is totally irrelevant and disgrace with your money and yourself. Do not make things difficult for yourself and try to be as much professional as possible and always be optimistic about the Bitcoin as it has made and produced many millionaires and billionaires so you can be one in future as well by starting here.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 12, 2018, 12:54:39 AM
You can change your coins on any local exchanger. This will be a very convenient way. To date, there are many good exchanges where you can sell your coins. Also, if there is a need to exchange coins for fiat, then you can use the services of such exchanges as Bitfinex, Exmo, Kraken.
Well, there are so many excellent exchangers right now. binance, bitfinex, hitbtc, liqui, and many more. You just need to see which coins you have are in which market, and if there are many choices, choose the one that has the highest price
Activity: 196
September 11, 2018, 08:44:36 PM
I always sell coins on HitBTC. It have some advantages. I have whitelist on it so i can sell or buy easily. Sometimes i use Kucoin. Kucoin sometimes have some rewards. It's good.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 11, 2018, 06:47:18 PM
You can change your coins on any local exchanger. This will be a very convenient way. To date, there are many good exchanges where you can sell your coins. Also, if there is a need to exchange coins for fiat, then you can use the services of such exchanges as Bitfinex, Exmo, Kraken.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
September 11, 2018, 06:13:24 PM
technically almost all exchanges sell coins i think first check the coin up in coinmarketcap first to confirm then check the listed market there
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
September 11, 2018, 05:55:01 PM
for ethereum and Bitcoin I use my local exchanger because it can be directly exchanged into my country's currency, the withdrawal fee is very cheap and goes straight into the bank account , but for the coins I get from ICO, I usually sell on forkdelta or in exchange determined by the project ICO developer.
Activity: 53
September 11, 2018, 05:01:21 PM
In different ways, but mainly through online communities, various groups and forums, as well as on the cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 26
September 08, 2018, 04:12:38 AM
Selling coins is usually done in exchange crypto. Besides that, I don't know where is the best place to sell all the coins I have. I also made a sale and purchase transaction in the local exchange.
Activity: 71
September 05, 2018, 10:49:40 PM
Usually i sell my coin in big market like Bitrex and Poloniex but if coin is new and not yet in big market then i sell it in Etherdelta.
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 10:36:52 PM
In my country there are 3 different exchanges that provide fiat deposit and withdrawal , even they offer trading pair crypto vs fiat. Because in my country crypto trading is regulated and our goverment including crypto the samething like others commodities like gold and silver. That exchanges is Indodax and Luno.

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 05, 2018, 10:16:15 PM
I consider a good exchange if that exchange have quite good volume or high volume, for example, if my coin listed on that exchange and it's have high volume, then the trades their is very active and the price is really acceptable. And choose also exchange with great security.
Activity: 65
September 05, 2018, 09:10:25 PM
I use the biggest exchanges.Usually Binance and KuCoin.I don't trust Kucoin that much but there are more coins in there.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 01:12:47 PM
There's couple other trustworthy exchanges in Nordic area besided the one you're using, never had any serious problem with any of them. All of them offer sell-options aswell.
Pages:
Jump to: