Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you sell coins ? - page 12. (Read 7749 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 115
June 20, 2018, 04:55:29 AM
I sell my coins in the local bitcoin markets. I do not use any foreign exchange market. I make the most profit this way.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 07:55:28 PM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe
According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to increase, so this time you should not sell. You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting. Therefore, this time is very sensitive, if bitcoin prices pass the $ 7000 threshold will uptrend if the drop to $ 6000 level will continue down trend. Therefore, you need to follow bitcoin prices when trading.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2018, 07:32:50 PM
I never sell my coins unless there is some financial cash crunch in my business. Whenever I sell my cryptocoins I usually prefer localbitcoins and some reputed domestic exchanges as I can get my payment directly into my bank account with the lowest fees, unlike the international exchanges. I am optimistic about cryptocurrencies on the larger time scale and hence I rarely sell my coins. To be honest, I have never tried cash or ATM trades so far but I want to try ATM transactions soon.
Although i am also trying my best to continue holding my bitcoin, but whenever i feel the need then in previous time i was using Urdubit exchange for selling my bitcoin directly to my local currency, but now as our government banned such exchanges therefore now i am using localbitcoin, but still i am not felling any difficulties while selling my bitcoins using local bitcoin.
Activity: 266
June 17, 2018, 06:18:37 PM
To sell your coins to fiat there are a lot of exchanges like coinbase, that you easily sell your coins after getting verified. Localbitcoins can offer you the opportunity to get a lot of peer to peer exchange with different payment method.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 03:36:34 PM
Trade Token (TIO)
Telegram:  https://t.me/TradeToken
Activity: 182
June 17, 2018, 01:42:03 PM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
lots of places to sell bitcoin you have to visit the place of sale that you like in bitstamp, coinbase, hitbtc and many more other places please you choose.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 01:34:11 PM
I'm selling my coins wherever it is available to sell. But I'm choosing exchange that has the biggest volume of them all. With big volume, coins tend to pump. ALWAYS.
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 01:14:04 PM
I am doing coin / cryptocurrency transactions using various platforms. One of them is kucoin. You will find many coins sold here.
Activity: 154
June 17, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

you can use a coinbase to sell your coin. or perhaps use some big exchange to sell your coin, like a binance, bitfinex etc. but remember they have a minimum deposit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 17, 2018, 12:38:57 PM
I never sell my coins unless there is some financial cash crunch in my business. Whenever I sell my cryptocoins I usually prefer localbitcoins and some reputed domestic exchanges as I can get my payment directly into my bank account with the lowest fees, unlike the international exchanges. I am optimistic about cryptocurrencies on the larger time scale and hence I rarely sell my coins. To be honest, I have never tried cash or ATM trades so far but I want to try ATM transactions soon.
Activity: 125
June 17, 2018, 12:19:12 PM
You can buy Bitcoin and Ethereum from International Exchanges like Bitcoin Exchange, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - CEX.IO ,Lake BTC , HitBTC , using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Wire Transfer / Paypal / Skrill .

Bitcoin Exchange, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - CEX.IO is the best Destination to buy Ethereum. The Current price is 353$ , it is growing like anything.

You can buy Ripple from Kraken.

If you want to convert BTC to Ethereum/Monero/Ripple then use Changelly or Cryptonator.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
June 17, 2018, 12:16:17 PM
I think it not too difficult to find some where to sell yours coins. Bittrex, Binance, Houbi and many more are accessable for all people from any countries. Go there and trade what ever you want.
Activity: 462
June 17, 2018, 09:49:34 AM
I trade on exchanges Binance and Bittrex. I sell bitkoyn for real money in one friend.
Activity: 131
June 17, 2018, 07:37:35 AM
i will sell my coin on big exchange as: binance okex kucoin huobi,although we have pay fee for exchange but they are big exchange and very safe,i met scam exchange as: octaex and now I lose all money so i will use prestige exchange
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 03:06:50 AM
i got the same problem like urs when i do trade (Sell) in small market
there is no buy order there, its getting frustated for me , i ever put sell order like almost 1 month and nothing happend there is no activity for buy / sell
now i wont do the same thing like that
always choose big market with many coin option
usually i choose bitrex, binance and kucoin for my daily trade
Activity: 434
June 16, 2018, 02:47:34 AM
I’m selling my coins in the market or public because last time that I check it is safest to do in that way than to sell it face to face in the place that you are going to sell it with the buyer
because there’s a lot of opportunity that bad things will happens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
May 30, 2018, 07:33:17 PM
Now the last time I coin sell only on Binance and EXMO. For me, this is the best options for trading, selling and buying new coins.
Activity: 142
May 30, 2018, 06:52:51 PM
I buy or sell digital assets in a bitfinex exchanger site, you can try it, as i know you can make an initial deposit about 10000 usd in bitfinex or you can also use ethfinex, but only ethereum is in trading pair on ethfinex
Activity: 378
May 30, 2018, 01:23:19 PM
Im selling my coins at the market of course and also when the perfect time comes that the value of coins is makes me profitable enough that Im waiting for a long of period of time to happen,
just patience to wait because it is worth it at the end.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
March 12, 2018, 12:29:32 AM
I use a local exchanger in my country, there I buy and sell bitcoin and altcoin listed in the exchanger used fiat, I also often use local exchangers to trading other than in bittrex and poloniex, there are many exchangers that I use to sell coins that I receive from ICOs from investment, bounty and airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: