Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you sell coins ? - page 9. (Read 7749 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 3
July 10, 2018, 02:31:17 AM
There are many websites out there who provide you sell and buy options. You can search them on google and compare one another according to the services they provides.
Right. There are so many exchanges and websites where you can sell you coin but this must be done with care and comer. Reason is, you are done with your patience and you handled it so amazingly and now you are looking for your profit and result, and if this thing just gets ruined, you would be a big loser. Research properly and choose that exchange that is legit and classy.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
July 10, 2018, 01:17:19 AM
I trade on binance. However, I do not like the binance trading platform. When I convert to cash, I usually trade directly without going through the trading platform.
That differ form person to person. Actually such sort of choices are always depending upon what a person thinks of trading and how it takes it along the way. Some people like one thing and some like the other. So don’t just get into this discussion that what is the most suitable thing and how can we get best thing. Because it might be best thing for you but worst for many others.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 11:34:16 PM
I sell coins for the most reliable trading platform you should refer to here: binance.com, hitbtc.com, bittrex.com, kucoin.com, huobi.pro
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 04:25:20 PM
I use IDEX, HitBTC, cryptomarket mostly. To be honestly I like forkdelta too. There is easy way to by and sell any amount of coins.
Activity: 129
July 08, 2018, 09:21:50 AM
It's weird that you can't sell. Coinbase, Bithumb, Huobi OTC, Bittrex, etc. There are a lot options. I think you only use google and it will be enough
Activity: 280
July 08, 2018, 08:53:10 AM
I sold my coin in Bittrex exchange and that convinced me enough for financial problems. because Bittrex has a very good security force.

to change to fiat I change in my country exchange, because lucky ny i was in a country that does not block Bitcoin, even my country support for a Bictoin and other Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 19
July 07, 2018, 05:43:44 AM
I have not sold the coin ever since I was still holding them. I have watched you comment. I see you love Kraken. so if i sell coin i will also sell on kraken
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 01:21:16 PM
Just using binance mostly
Activity: 350
July 06, 2018, 01:18:50 PM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

Selling of your coins will be always depending on the developers, there will be always a specific market where you can sell your coins  and you will be waiting as long as when they are planning to release it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
July 06, 2018, 01:10:08 PM
you can sell your bitcoin for fiat at btc-e,bitstamp,coinbase. there are many bitcoin to fiat exchanges available
What would be the use of bitcoin if it can't be converted to fiat that's a given sir everyone knows that though just saying. But even though everyone knows that not everyone knows how and where let me finish lol I know you might be angry and relieved at the same time but let ne finish scams schemes are everywhere also cyber attacks have been frequently discussed recently so no one is safe the point to my answer might be confusing but it is haha just saying even though you have various trading exchange doesn't mean al of that is safe from attacks.
Activity: 322
July 06, 2018, 12:54:35 PM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe
I'm a bounty hunter I earn a lot of revenue from the campaign throughout the year. We exchange or sell those coins again in different exchange markets. Currently there are many exchange markets, that you can sell your coins there. For the convenience of the sale I am telling you some exchange market names Hitbtc, Binnace, Okex, Livecoin, Yobit, Kucoin, Bittrex etc.
Activity: 116
July 06, 2018, 11:31:02 AM
I haven't sold yet but my  I know people who did this and some of them told about some special exhanges, others sold to their friends or people on the Internet, however, you should be careful not to face some scam scheme
Yes! We should be careful! I believe to special services which allowed me to exchange with people

which ones ?
https://beta.streamdesk.io/dashboard
Nice service - it is uninique - they are only at the ico period, but they have alredy launched beta - and it work
nice
Activity: 177
July 06, 2018, 11:26:40 AM
I haven't sold yet but my  I know people who did this and some of them told about some special exhanges, others sold to their friends or people on the Internet, however, you should be careful not to face some scam scheme
Yes! We should be careful! I believe to special services which allowed me to exchange with people

which ones ?
Nice service - it is uninique - they are only at the ico period, but they have alredy launched beta - and it work
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

which ones ?
Activity: 180
July 06, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

which ones ?
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 11:14:15 AM
Activity: 293
July 06, 2018, 10:34:47 AM
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 10:31:27 AM
U can use exangers
change crypto to fiat

there are unreal commissions
Activity: 180
July 06, 2018, 10:25:38 AM
U can use exangers
change crypto to fiat
Activity: 280