Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you sell coins ? - page 11. (Read 7749 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 09:50:17 AM
www.coinbene.com is the best market and exchange I think because we can very easily use it and most importantly the fee fee is also not expensive.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 09:45:17 AM
There are a lot of trading platforms that can help you sell your money off bitcoint for example binance, bittrex ... Then depending on your country to choose from in exchange for cash
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
July 04, 2018, 09:25:07 AM
Well it depends on what coin I would sell sometimes there are only few trading sites that accept particular alt-coins.
I mean not all the trading sites would have the alt-coin that we are holding for example some new alt-coins wouldn't really be in the well known trading sites.
Activity: 183
July 04, 2018, 09:16:41 AM
I trade on binance. However, I do not like the binance trading platform. When I convert to cash, I usually trade directly without going through the trading platform.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
July 04, 2018, 08:33:12 AM
I sold my coins on Bittrex/Binance & cex.io

Exchanges are working better for you which are providing path for you to sell out your holding coins. Once you sell on nay exchange then it can not be undone so keep great care in making decisions according to the market situations.

Binance and Bittrex are best rated exchanges through which you can sell out anytime as it is internet so you can use this service anytime 24 hours. Remember that when you sell it should be a price higher than your buying price in order to make profit.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
July 02, 2018, 10:45:34 AM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe
Well, your county of resident will determine the best exchange site you can use but I use localbitcoin sometime, luno and you can try bitwala cause it seems like you're from the Europe. However, the mentioned exchange can be use for EU though but it will be better if you use Ivykoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 12:18:54 PM
You can try selling cryptos to fiat using Gemini and Coinbase. Coinabse is the most popular of the all and is going to launch institutional trading desk soon. Moreover, Bittrex is also going to bring crypto to fiat trading option. They are still in testing phase and once verified, they will brink crypto-fiat pairs. I am eagerly waiting for Bittrex fiat exchange as it has decent volume and after the arrival of such pairs, volume is likely to increase.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
July 01, 2018, 10:59:33 AM
Last month I often use bancor network. It's very comfortable exchange, where I can change my coins on any other(including ethereum) very fast(1-2min, depend of the eth network and gwei)
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 01, 2018, 10:38:20 AM
Now most often I use Binance, because the exchange doesn't have large commissions and a very large number of daily trades and tokens
Activity: 308
July 01, 2018, 01:24:15 AM
Topic was strated in 2015, lol. from there till now there have been a lot of exchanges opened...
binance, kucoin etc
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 12:54:22 AM
i choose bitrex and kucoin
with simply and friendly graphic for beginner
although kucoin is new exchange but that exchange keep growing and keep improve
i believe one day kucoin will be on top 5 exchange
There are a lot of big exchanges for coin trading, usually new coins are traded on decentralized platforms such as Etherdelta, Idex ... better coin will be listed on the exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex ... These are big exchanges so investors can be assured of trading.
Activity: 88
June 30, 2018, 10:01:30 PM
I sold my coins on Bittrex/Binance & cex.io
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 09:49:57 PM
i choose bitrex and kucoin
with simply and friendly graphic for beginner
although kucoin is new exchange but that exchange keep growing and keep improve
i believe one day kucoin will be on top 5 exchange
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 06:10:03 PM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe
Many exchange you can choose now it depends on you where you comfortable to trade because all exchanges now are safe or secured to use.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
June 30, 2018, 06:06:46 PM
I sell my coins in an exchange but sometime i prefer peer to peer transfer or mode of transaction because i don't want to dump it on the market so i am just getting into peer to peer and transferring it to their wallet because it is a win-win situation since the buyer will not going to worry about the fees of the exchange and so on.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
June 30, 2018, 05:41:51 PM
There are many exchange sites where you can sell your bitcoin or altcoin depending on what altcoin you are holding and on which site it has been listed after the launch and its not an tedious process to sell your coins and if you are new and have any doubts that you can always watch videos on youtube before getting into it and it will help you in the best possible way.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 04:41:02 PM
OptiToken almost done with ico, who got moon tickets
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:33:07 PM
For new coins, I use decentralized exchanges of the type IDEX. And so you can look at the TOP 10 exchanges and start trading there
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 08:27:39 AM
rather than selling them directly where you would sell them to buyers because there are many chances that bad things will happen. I sell my coins on the market or public because last time I checked that this was the safest thing to do
Activity: 124
June 20, 2018, 05:23:22 AM
I buy and sell on Binance, but usually buy when ICO because I think It's cheaper than buying on the exchange
Pages:
Jump to: