Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you sell coins ? - page 15. (Read 7749 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 31, 2015, 03:55:47 AM
Sell in trusted and a famous exchanger and you know that is not a scam and your money is safe.

not always, looks at bitstamp and bitfinex they are famous exchange and they were trustable back then but they got hacked, no exchange should be trusted they are subordinated to hackers
But you are sure about that exchange are trusted and have a good services.

good services maybe, but trusted no, my point is that they are being used only because they are the most trusted, but no trusted 100%, and you are in the end to be bound to use them, you have no choice, they are the less worse out there
They are 100% trusted because they not break or put a bad comments on their names for just only to scam you. And my point is, in your country that exchanger is most trusted and 100% trusted because its fame exchanger and your government will notice if that exchanger do a wrong things like scamming.

if they are 100% trusted then why no one leaves more than what you needs to do trading in those exchange? because nothing is 100% trusted, at best it is the most trusted
What you are mean "no one leaves more than what you needs to do trading in those exchange?" i didn't understand.

usually big traders, or everyone with some intelligence, don't hold all his money on exchange, but only those few coins that he need there for trading, otherwise you can't catch the P%D to perform your move quickly enough in the market
So you mean that, people who have or have intelligence or who are have an experience in trading don't hold they coins and they using their coins so that they can use it to grow their coins or make a profit of it.

i mean that if you do not want that hacker steal your coins , you do not leaves them on any exchange, minus thsoe used for trading, because every exchange has carry a certain risk, and those big trusted exchange are not excluded
I don't leave my coins in exchanger i only exchange my bitcoin in fiat money. So you mean that risk is when you send your coins so that they will sent the pay out for your selling bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 31, 2015, 03:12:39 AM
Sell in trusted and a famous exchanger and you know that is not a scam and your money is safe.

not always, looks at bitstamp and bitfinex they are famous exchange and they were trustable back then but they got hacked, no exchange should be trusted they are subordinated to hackers

good services maybe, but trusted no, my point is that they are being used only because they are the most trusted, but no trusted 100%, and you are in the end to be bound to use them, you have no choice, they are the less worse out there
They are 100% trusted because they not break or put a bad comments on their names for just only to scam you. And my point is, in your country that exchanger is most trusted and 100% trusted because its fame exchanger and your government will notice if that exchanger do a wrong things like scamming.

if they are 100% trusted then why no one leaves more than what you needs to do trading in those exchange? because nothing is 100% trusted, at best it is the most trusted
What you are mean "no one leaves more than what you needs to do trading in those exchange?" i didn't understand.

usually big traders, or everyone with some intelligence, don't hold all his money on exchange, but only those few coins that he need there for trading, otherwise you can't catch the P%D to perform your move quickly enough in the market
So you mean that, people who have or have intelligence or who are have an experience in trading don't hold they coins and they using their coins so that they can use it to grow their coins or make a profit of it.

i mean that if you do not want that hacker steal your coins , you do not leaves them on any exchange, minus thsoe used for trading, because every exchange has carry a certain risk, and those big trusted exchange are not excluded
May 30, 2015, 01:36:47 PM

legendary
May 30, 2015, 11:05:09 AM

May 30, 2015, 08:25:47 AM

legendary
May 30, 2015, 02:20:33 AM

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
May 29, 2015, 05:25:36 PM
if you come from a european country i recommend coinimal.com or anydirect.eu. Both are registered companies in Austria and the Netherlands and offer instant SEPA payment options for buying and selling.
May 29, 2015, 09:55:56 AM

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
May 29, 2015, 05:03:33 AM
BTC-e, Bit-x and Cryptsy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
May 29, 2015, 04:52:50 AM
i also use bitstamp, never had any problem...its good. Still you can cover all the options.

Thanks
Activity: 154
May 28, 2015, 10:24:35 PM
i buy and sell on bitstamp
i sworn off lbc long time ago
too many hacks scams frauds mim and what ever criminal attacks
legendary
May 28, 2015, 01:29:43 PM

May 28, 2015, 11:57:20 AM

legendary
May 28, 2015, 01:55:23 AM

May 28, 2015, 01:37:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
May 27, 2015, 01:10:27 PM
i used btc-e for trading and sell btc and i think btc-e exchange are good place to sell coins
and never had a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
May 27, 2015, 08:28:24 AM
I always used Localbitcoins as it has always provided me with the best rates till date...
Have many trusted friends there too and can even deal with them directly... Smiley
May 27, 2015, 08:15:40 AM
Most of Chinese exchange are good place to trading, they are unlikely to run away.
But if you want to keep anonymous, it may not a good place.

i always thought that they are actually the worse to play with, one of them got "hacked" too, right now the only non hacked exchange is kraken, and the only one that i trust
I think trust the exchanger that you know or everyday published by the person who used it . And i think sell your coins in the exchanger that provide your information so that you know that they are now scam.
legendary
May 27, 2015, 02:00:52 AM
Most of Chinese exchange are good place to trading, they are unlikely to run away.
But if you want to keep anonymous, it may not a good place.

i always thought that they are actually the worse to play with, one of them got "hacked" too, right now the only non hacked exchange is kraken, and the only one that i trust
Activity: 243
May 27, 2015, 01:39:35 AM
I'm using BTC-e for over 2 Years now. Never had a problem.
Buying my BTC on litbit.eu (bcs of giro card and direct banking) and selling on btc-e.
Pages:
Jump to: