Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you sell coins ? - page 16. (Read 7749 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 26, 2015, 05:37:18 PM
Most of Chinese exchange are good place to trading, they are unlikely to run away.
But if you want to keep anonymous, it may not a good place.

read your comment again please. it doesn't make sense. whatever exchange people use, never trust an exchange completely. chinese or european or usa, it has nothing to do with how trustworthy an exchange is.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 26, 2015, 09:52:32 AM
Most of Chinese exchange are good place to trading, they are unlikely to run away.
Hhaha you may sell to trust people like your friends and other relatives. And in many exchanger theres some of don't need any informationm

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 26, 2015, 07:03:30 AM
Activity: 441
sell exchange Bitcoin on unichange.me
May 26, 2015, 06:58:15 AM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

Hello! You can withdraw your Bitcoin funds to Western Union or MoneyGram, to your personal Visa/Mastercard card on Unichange.me service.
Moreover we have launched Unichange debit card, which will help you to receive your funds in less than 1 business hour!
If you have any questions or you need more information, please, contact our Support team.

Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
May 26, 2015, 04:39:07 AM
when I need to sell my bitcoin to fiat i use Bistamp , I love the grapich , a lot of features, and for the moment, never a problem, using it since years now, great customer care too
May 25, 2015, 10:59:51 PM
well there are alot of websites available which buy and sell bitcoins and other currencies.
personally , i contact a trader and sell him my bitcoins and get the money in indian currency.
i also use websites like piiko.com and bitrifil to spend the bitcoins i earn.
I think its better to sell your coins on a person than the money exchanger sell it in any website because it will help you to not have transaction fee and also the it will help the buyer bought a coins anonymously and not have any records in any sites.

but it also rise the risk, if you are not dealing with high trusted member, and even than it could be that that account was bought or hacked

also it's not really practical, especially if you can't find someone from your zone, you can lose something in fait conversion

and in the end you need a debit card anyway to receive money from abroad...
I think you shouldn't find in different places, in your relatives or your friends , you can buy to them and you can make a good deal because you are close to them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 25, 2015, 04:48:36 PM
I sell coins on Cryptsy, but the payout is too High...
Last year i sell on Swisscex, but the website closes three months ago.

Coinmomat is a great alternative too.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 25, 2015, 02:18:26 PM
well there are alot of websites available which buy and sell bitcoins and other currencies.
personally , i contact a trader and sell him my bitcoins and get the money in indian currency.
I think its better to sell your coins on a person than the money exchanger sell it in any website because it will help you to not have transaction fee and also the it will help the buyer bought a coins anonymously and not have any records in any sites.

but it also rise the risk, if you are not dealing with high trusted member, and even than it could be that that account was bought or hacked

also it's not really practical, especially if you can't find someone from your zone, you can lose something in fait conversion

and in the end you need a debit card anyway to receive money from abroad...
May 25, 2015, 11:06:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
May 21, 2015, 04:05:46 PM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe
There are so many good and well known exchanges to trade Bitcoin but I do prefer to sell and buy my Bitcoins on btc-e without any trouble.I works smoothly and swiftly till now for long time.I also sell and buy from Bitcoin ATM which is available in other town at distance of 250 km from my home town but that is rare case when I travel there then I do some exchanges too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 21, 2015, 11:14:09 AM
May 20, 2015, 09:59:47 PM
I sell my coins in exchanger. This exchanger have TF or transaction fee. But its not a big TF.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin and co.
May 19, 2015, 08:30:45 PM
I sell my coins at xmlgold.eu or at ecoin.eu. They have partners that you could sell your coins.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
May 19, 2015, 03:41:11 AM
I keeping my coins, but if I need to buy/sell then I trust local Bitcoin exchange which is good and they have safe setup to protect buyers and sellers: Bitstock.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 18, 2015, 12:39:45 PM
bleutrade.com  Grin

seriously? this is the bitcoin section in case you didn't know. bleutrade.com is an altcoin exchange. no one serious is going to sell their bitcoins there.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 15, 2015, 01:57:57 AM
BTC-e is one of the larger Bitcoin exchanges on the Internet, behind only Bitstamp and Bitfinex. BTC-e is shrouded in anonymity, with no clues regarding the identities of the individuals behind it and where the exchange is truly based. BTC-e is built on the MetaTrader 4 platform and intends to start publishing audited financial statements in the near future.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 18, 2015, 10:26:39 AM
bleutrade.com  Grin
Activity: 745
Merit: 500
May 15, 2015, 07:46:02 PM
Coinbase and btce only.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
May 12, 2015, 10:09:49 AM
a lot of options Smiley Thanks for all the answers Smiley!

The possibilities are nearly limitless Smiley it all depends on whether or not you NEED to sell them Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Call me Alice. just Alice.
May 12, 2015, 10:03:22 AM
a lot of options Smiley Thanks for all the answers Smiley!
Pages:
Jump to: