Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you sell coins ? - page 2. (Read 7749 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 04:36:11 AM
You can use luno.com tell sell your coin. You need to register with them and do a KYC  to verify the account. There are levels for verification and these levels determine how much you can withdraw per day. You can also try Bittrex.com this is an American based exchange you will still do KYC here before your account will be verified for use.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
November 12, 2018, 02:49:40 AM
Usually when selling project tokens there is nothing to choose from. It is necessary to use only those exchanges where they are traded. Most often, I have never seen these exchanges and they do not cause trust.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 02:00:36 AM
There are so many exchange markets for selling of coins. It only depends on you to choose the right one to use. Personally, I chose to sell my coins on Binance, hotbit, and Coin exchange. These are good market one can use for selling of coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 11, 2018, 11:16:53 PM
There are alot of way to sell crypto to get fiat, in my country Indonesia available some exchange that offer service to exchange crypto with fiat like Indodax, Ayoungchanger, Triv, Luno exchange and more. To buy and sell crypto become more easy because alot of new crypto exchange launched on the market.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 04:08:31 PM
I have used other before, but at present, I have been using both Binance and Kucoin, i think that both of them are very good.
Activity: 314
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
November 11, 2018, 03:24:40 PM
I prefer popular markets and it is not a decentralized market that requires private key input. I prioritize the volume and don't immediately sell it, at least see the situation to stay traded first before finally taking further advantage. Many markets with large volumes and if indeed campaign coins have not been registered in popular markets, then I will wait patiently.
Activity: 420
November 11, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
There are many trading platform you can trust  them and their system is very easy to use. So, you can sell your coins on this exchange. Of course selling  will be always depending on the price.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
November 11, 2018, 09:18:56 AM
I sell my bitcoin in coins.ph because that wallet is not only selling of bitcoins you can sell also another altcoins and you can sell and buy coin instant to that wallet it is not exchanges site but it is very useful to convert bitcoin to real money or fiat.

I am using coins.ph too, as per update coins.ph has exchange site now wherein you can trade various  coins. Its convenient as it is link directly to your coins.ph wallet. In addition I used to trade in bittrex,poloniex and binance. For tokens, mostly I used decentralize exchange like forkdelta and idex.

Another thumbs-up for coins.ph!

I have some experience with coins.ph and I cannot think of any other outfit in any other space who are as helpful and responsive as these guys.  Filipinos are super-lucky to have such an option.

My sense of things is that because the Philippines economy is so powered by global remittances, the government is at least ambivalent to their operation.  I sure hope for The Philippines sake that the multi-national banks are not able to pressure Duterte into harassing them out of business or screwing up their services.  Thankfully he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who is easily pressured by these scum.  I'm sure that that is why they hate his guts.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 20, 2018, 11:54:52 PM
I sell my bitcoin in coins.ph because that wallet is not only selling of bitcoins you can sell also another altcoins and you can sell and buy coin instant to that wallet it is not exchanges site but it is very useful to convert bitcoin to real money or fiat.

I am using coins.ph too, as per update coins.ph has exchange site now wherein you can trade various  coins. Its convenient as it is link directly to your coins.ph wallet. In addition I used to trade in bittrex,poloniex and binance. For tokens, mostly I used decentralize exchange like forkdelta and idex.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
October 20, 2018, 07:05:53 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
October 20, 2018, 06:43:45 PM
I usually sell coins to get Bitcoin and then convert to fiat cash. My transactions are usually done on big exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Bitmex ... these are very reputable and community exchanges so the security is very high.
Activity: 225
October 20, 2018, 01:22:55 PM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

Most of the time I sell my coins in kucoin, coinbene, mercatox sometimes, cryptopia, binance and houbi. Then, most probably I hold my atlcoins in long term. As much as it is not getting any profit I'm not selling it. I chose this exchange because they have a good volume in  the market, and they are belong to top 20 exchangers too.
Activity: 364
October 20, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
It depends, really. It depends on which token I'm selling and for which purpose...I usually use Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Bibox, probably big ones, trusted.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 07:43:19 AM
Its better to buy Bitcoin first then go for other altcoins. This way you will be having less hassle and can calculate the total in and outs of your trading. Always target to increase the total wealth in Bitcoin and you can trade on any exchange if you do like this.
Yeah it is great idea. if you have bitcoin already then selling your coins is no problem, but you didn’t tell which coins do you want to sell. If you have bitcoin for sale then you do not need any particular exchange. You can sell it anywhere you want. But if you want to sell in these days, I suggest holding because the price is low and you may lose your money.
Activity: 322
October 20, 2018, 04:42:15 AM
I was using Bianance and Kucoin but recently I have stop using them and I use more of decentralized exchanges for selling and buying of my tokens, decentralized exchange is good because you don't have any restrictions or have to pass any KYC. Currently I use more of idex.market more than any other dex exchanges.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 04:03:36 AM
Selling of asset has no particular place however, where you sell depends on where that token is listed Also, if the token is not listed where you like to trade will you keep the token. Have it at the back of you mind that sale of token depend on where it is listed.
Selling is not a problem earning is a problem. Anyway if you want to sell your coins, it is right that you can sell your tokens in that exchange where it is listed. If your tokens have priced and you want to sell them it is better to convert them into bitcoin and then sell it. By this way you will find buyers easily and comfortable and you will have a record of your transactions.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 05:52:08 PM
When I first got acquainted with the crypto currency, I started my activity through a bot in the Telegram channel, where I bought and sold my crypto currency.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
October 14, 2018, 11:46:12 PM
I do not sell, I use my country's exchanges to exchange a few invested tokens, to sell some coins is not worth it, because many coins are better than fiat coins!
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
October 14, 2018, 07:53:23 PM
I sell my coins depending on the exchange, there are coins that I have, but if the coins are still only listed on a few exchanges which include small volumes, I will wait for the coins to be listed in the larger trading exchanges.
because when the coin that I hold is already entered in the stock that has a large trading volume will be able to increase the price even higher.
That's right, it is just a matter of being patient but somehow it takes years to be listed in big exchanges that could result into become impatient and sell it especially when we are in needs of money.
I openly do selling of my coins when it is already listed on the market exchange cause it mostly dumps in few hours especially from bounty rewards.
Activity: 700
October 14, 2018, 07:34:16 PM
I sell my coins depending on the exchange, there are coins that I have, but if the coins are still only listed on a few exchanges which include small volumes, I will wait for the coins to be listed in the larger trading exchanges.
because when the coin that I hold is already entered in the stock that has a large trading volume will be able to increase the price even higher.
Pages:
Jump to: