Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you sell coins ? - page 4. (Read 7749 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 11:35:26 AM
I usually use the binanc exchange, you can also use the exchange.org service
Activity: 186
October 12, 2018, 10:23:00 AM
i usually  do not  sell  my  coins  since  the  market  is red  i prefer  to  invest  more  nowadyas  in order  to gain  something  but  if  you have  urgency the best place  and  safe  according  to me  is binance  .
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 09:26:54 AM
many, I use local exchanges in my country, because it supports trade. for others, I use bittrex, hitbtc, kucoin, coinbene, and several other decentralized exchanges. because I am a bounty hunter. so I sell coins / tokens that I get. and bring to my local exchange.
for coins like btc and eth, i use local exchangers too. but indeed for other tokens, depending on exchange that provides. and of course i choose an exchange that has a huge volume
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 08:58:07 AM
For these purposes, it is convenient to use online exchangers, for example, Prostocash or 60cek. It is fast and reliable – money is withdrawn to any payment system.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 07:21:24 PM
many, I use local exchanges in my country, because it supports trade. for others, I use bittrex, hitbtc, kucoin, coinbene, and several other decentralized exchanges. because I am a bounty hunter. so I sell coins / tokens that I get. and bring to my local exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
September 20, 2018, 06:16:07 PM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

Maybe Exchange Swedish is an exchange account that moves specifically in the trade sector, so he ignores features which have been considered important, namely sell orders. Given the cryptocurrency condition which cannot be used legally in many countries this feature should be applied to their account as the main feature.
Indeed, sometimes Exchange which's too monotonous to 'just sell' can make it difficult for us especially when we are stuck in financial problems because when we want to sell it, we must transfer it first, to an account that has a 'sell orders' feature. I think it's really ridiculous before our coins become money they've cut it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 20, 2018, 05:00:24 PM
We knows this is an old topic over a 3 years passed, so maybe theres only a few crypto exchanges on that day and hard to find where do we going to sell our coins we have. And this time there are a lot of exchanges and one of my favorite is binance where as a big volume and easy to use for buying selling coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
September 20, 2018, 04:06:11 PM
Why would you have to sell your tokens ? You should hodl your coins for the next bull run.  No matter how long it takes, just HODL these as an investor and don't sell anything!
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 02:34:02 PM
Why don't you use local bitcoin, I think there so many people there wanna sell or buy their Bitcoin Smiley
Yes, I think this is the best way to sell coins.
Activity: 49
September 20, 2018, 11:43:50 AM
There are many exchange's like, Mercatox, bit-z, binance
, Idex, Kucoin, tokenjar but if you are a newbie try at the basic like fork and etherdelta Smiley . I am a newbie so i usually use fork and etherdelta Smiley
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 09:02:29 AM
many exchanges are called by everyone in this thread such as, etherdelta, hitbtc, binance, etc. I just add that you can try all the redemption places and prove which is safe, the transaction time, transaction fees, and other factors, all places exchange I think it has developed so they compete in the facilities and convenience of the merchants, but if you are given an exchange link you should not open it because there are many wallet hackers now, increasing the security of your wallet privacy from hacker attacks
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 08:32:21 AM
Yes, of course I changed the coins I had with famous exchangers, and the process was very fast. Like Etherdelta and Polonix. That's all the sites that are very useful here, we can buy and sell our coins very safely.
Activity: 275
https://customcontract.network
September 20, 2018, 06:47:28 AM
I trade on several large exchanges such as binance, bitrrex and bitfinex but they don't support direct withdrawal in our country's currency, so I have to buy coins that support with our country's local exchange, Indodax, after that, just sell coins in Indodax and do withdrawal in rupiah, and vice versa
Activity: 308
September 20, 2018, 06:32:24 AM
MY COUNTRY NO HAVE ANY LOCAL EXCHANGES .SO I CAN'T HELP YOU..SORRY.....
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 06:27:37 AM
The beauty of the advent of exchanges is to enable crypto enthusiasts to have a choice when there is a need to transact in cryptocurrency. There are a lot of these exchanges that you can buy or sell your coins to Bitcoin or Ethereum. You can transact with Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Hitbtc, yobits and Okex. These exchanges can sell coins to you and you can also sell to them. Good luck
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 20, 2018, 05:51:07 AM
Since I have a variety of altcoins, the trading platform I use every day is not fixed!
-Bithumb
- Binance (used almost every day)
-Huobi (I will be here when trading ETH)
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
September 20, 2018, 05:35:55 AM
I have never sold coins at this time, I usually sell my coins in Idex, because marketing in the Idex market is very easy, I have never transacted the other markets, I hope I can succeed.
There are many ways to sell your coins but selling decision is very important and I think you can get more profit if you wait and hold it for some more time but this is only possible if you are a person who believes in patience. You can place your coins on your exchange account and can simply sell it as we have exchanges like Binance and Bittrex etc which are best exchanges in the world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 19, 2018, 09:46:53 PM
now there is a lot of good exchange cryptocurrency this year, depending on where you want to choose which coin you have in the exchange , for example, some exchanges are often used by traders such as binance, bitfinex or something else, you can see the existing exchange cryptocurrency in the world through the coinmarketcap website
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 19, 2018, 09:34:18 PM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

well i sell my coins at coins.ph
it is the local exchange provider in my country and its great
I am also a user of coins.ph and I am proud to say that I already cash out more than 800$ last week. Maybe, this is normal to you but in my case, I am still studying right now and bounty hunting is my sideline. I used this app because this is safest wallet I know. Aside from that, it is more fast and reliable. I made my transaction easily without any problem.
Activity: 105
September 19, 2018, 09:08:12 PM
I sell my coins on the btc market, this time I have never sold any coins, the price of coins is bad, if the price of coins in the trading market goes up I will sell all my coins
Pages:
Jump to: