Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you sell coins ? - page 3. (Read 7749 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 02:41:32 PM
I always Selling my tokens in a good condition exchanges that will grow up in 24hours of trading  for its price.
Activity: 319
October 14, 2018, 02:22:09 PM
Ofcourse you can sell your coins in exchanges where you're coins listed.
But in good exchanges I only pick to know every minutes for its price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
October 14, 2018, 01:30:04 PM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

Basically, what you need to do is find a trading site where users register and transact by way of selling or buying coins. There are many trading sites of different popularity available to lodge your coins in and trade them for value. There are some that are available per country or locality, an example of which is coins.ph, which is available in the Philippines. However, the transactions and value of the coin you are eyeing to buy may depend on the discretion of the people who are selling or buying them based also on the status of the market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 14, 2018, 12:40:54 PM
many exchanges accept crypto buying and selling. I trade in several markets. namely Bittrex, HitBTC, Coinbene, Kucoin, etc. This market accepts buying and selling even arbitration if lucky. the local market is only for making crypto into money. because in my opinion there is greater fluctuation in the global market.
Bitterx and poloniex are the best places but for now I use the Binance exchanges right now because it gives us the most satisfactory result apart from it ether delta is good but according to me it is not good to trust blindly as I trust bitterx because using ether delta will leak our private key for it we will have to type our private key and it will remain back on the system, so we have plenty of options.
Activity: 93
October 13, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
I'm selling my bitcoin on various trading exchanges. And at all try to put not sell , and to change one on another more profitable , thereby increasing its portfolio !
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 05:45:02 AM
I usually use exchange transactions and sell coins through Binance. I have used many trading exchange floors but i feel that only Binance is right for me.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
October 13, 2018, 03:01:27 AM
Its better to buy Bitcoin first then go for other altcoins. This way you will be having less hassle and can calculate the total in and outs of your trading. Always target to increase the total wealth in Bitcoin and you can trade on any exchange if you do like this.
Activity: 406
October 13, 2018, 02:24:33 AM
Selling of asset has no particular place however, where you sell depends on where that token is listed Also, if the token is not listed where you like to trade will you keep the token. Have it at the back of you mind that sale of token depend on where it is listed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 01:41:31 AM
I like Coinbase for trading of coins and that is more good and trust worthy because i have traded several times with 100% accuracy. But if you have other exchanges which provide you less fee and fast transaction that would be also good but i do not want to sell my coin right now because this time is not good for selling of precious coin at low prices.
Activity: 616
October 12, 2018, 11:05:22 PM
Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
It depends upon the coin I have because I cannot exchange my coin at any exchange except for bitcoin or ethereum. Almost all coins have their own place where they want to be listed. Well, IDEX also give freelisting on coin but I rather choose centralized exchange because the price becomes stable once it is list in centralized exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2018, 10:29:49 PM
Each coin will be listed on different exchanges which we can not able to sell them on one exchange. For you fiat currency you need to convert them in your local exchange which makes you money in fiat currency. Most of the crypto exchanges don't have a direct relationship with your local currency so you need to find a local exchange for exchange cryptos.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 07:29:36 PM
In which country would you sell your electronic money on the electronic money trading platform in that country? The value of a penny in each country is not the same depending on the purchasing power of the market and the number of investors. Which currency is high value, the trade is more favorable.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 12, 2018, 06:52:49 PM
There are many exchange's like, Mercatox, bit-z, binance
, Idex, Kucoin, tokenjar but if you are a newbie try at the basic like fork and etherdelta Smiley . I am a newbie so i usually use fork and etherdelta Smiley

I am used to trade in forkdelta  Cheesy If you are an actve trader go sell with the big exchanges like Binance,bittrex,bitmex.bitfines,kucoin, poloniex and so much more. Just check your coin in coinmarketcap and check the "Market" column. There you can find where your coin is listed.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
October 12, 2018, 06:42:25 PM
many exchanges accept crypto buying and selling. I trade in several markets. namely Bittrex, HitBTC, Coinbene, Kucoin, etc. This market accepts buying and selling even arbitration if lucky. the local market is only for making crypto into money. because in my opinion there is greater fluctuation in the global market.
Activity: 219
October 12, 2018, 05:22:32 PM
If you want to sell your coin so you can get many exchanger through which you can easily sell your coins. Currently, I sell my coins through the Coinexchange because exchange fees is very low, so it seems very good to me, In this reason i sell coins through several coin every day, if you want you can exchange coins and visit . I think it will be available at coinmarketcap, find out more details of Coinexchange.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

I most sell my coins on cryptopia, kucoin, coinbene and Binance then sometimes on Bittrex, these are the exchange I mostly trusted actually. Besides, I don't see nor encounter any issues during the time I used them all. Although, there are lot of exchange out there were most of them are also legit and well established then.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
October 12, 2018, 01:03:22 PM
You can sell your coins on different exchanger like bittrex, binance, kucoin, hitbtc and so on. If you want to withdraw your bitcoin then you can use local bitcoin. It is much safe and secure and fast also.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
October 12, 2018, 01:01:59 PM

It depends which coin is listed on which crypto exchange, if any coin is listed on more than one exchange then you should the best one like Binance, I have used Kucoin, HitBTC, Poloneix, Yobit, Bibox, although I did not find any issue with any of these exchanges still I prefer Binance, its platform, options are easy to use , even mobile is too good to use, one issue I find with Hitbtc exchange is they only allow to sell round figures, I hope this helps if your question was related to it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 12:52:11 PM
To be honest I have never sell my coins in any exchange, personally I have sold my coin to my friend and convert it to ETH and BTC and saved it. but I have saved a few coins in exchanges like Bitrex and Binance. and I think the exchange storage is the safest to protect my coin and very secure
Activity: 184
October 12, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
I sell my coins in hotbit, hitbtc, kucoin and binance. it all depends on which coin I have in exchange which one is available. Moreover, the exchange has a friendly user interface that allows us to make maximum transactions
Pages:
Jump to: