Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to fix your Asic miners. - page 2. (Read 27887 times)

legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 2414
Evil beware: We have waffles!
March 04, 2023, 03:51:04 PM
is there a place that fixes GekkoScience Compac F?
Well for 1, ask about your problem in the CompacF thread...Odds are you will find answers to your problem there.
If it is a serious problem - contact the vendor you bought it from for Warranty service.
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 04, 2023, 12:53:49 PM

Whats wrong with your Compac F?
Activity: 47
Merit: 5
January 01, 2023, 06:21:40 PM
Activity: 166
Merit: 82
EET/NASA intern 2013 Bitmain/MicroBT/IPC cert
November 08, 2022, 03:19:26 AM
ASIC Master update from the front lines…

Recovering the previous regime is nearly done(I will however endorse his superb teaching ability without reservation). Having finished processing our largest orders, I’ve begun contacting and fixing our small S17 series customers. Most have been understanding, I’m even offering a backlog clearance price. Only one flamer so far, it really stings being called a scammer when you are trying to make things right (in this case having to inform him we don’t repair DR5 hashboards). With the clearing of the backlog we are moving our focus to S19, M2x, and M3x series miner repair only.

As of last week, Whatsminers are the machine we can repair in the largest volume because MicroBT sent factory support staff from their headquarters in Shenzhen to train our entire staff on their machines! (I was also able to carve out some time to learn about power supply and control board repair. coming soon.)

We had a rough start this year, not gonna lie.  I’m not gonna tell you to choose ASIC Master because we have a cool name and are centrally located in Chicago. I wont bullshit people with pieces of paper that prove we can spend money and are great on tests. I’ll just be as transparent as I’m able, let you know what’s going on, and be here when you need us.

With Gratitude,
Jay
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 32
October 13, 2022, 08:48:50 PM

Learn Miner Repair. Get Certified. Make Money.

Do you live in USA and enjoy tinkering with electronics? Learn how to easily solve all your miner repair problems & make money by repairing miners!

https://miner-repair-training.eventbrite.com

https://miner-repair-training.eventbrite.com

Presented by Scott's Crypto Mining and taught by ASIC Ninja (the industry-famous, Austin Childress) in Brookfield, Wisconsin, in this 5-day class, you will learn the fundamentals of ASIC miner troubleshooting, diagnostics and repair. Gain the knowledge to properly maintain and repair the fleet of ASIC machines in your own mine and become self-sufficient as a miner repair technician.

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
September 28, 2022, 10:02:53 PM
Here is my USA miner repair site:
https://repair.scottscryptomining.com/repair/

For those who don't know Scott, he owns a mining-related company in the U.S, he has a great reputation in the telegram's mining community, I have know him since 2019 IIRC, glad to see him offering repair services, hopefully, we get to read some good reviews on his service in this thread soon.

Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 32
September 28, 2022, 08:27:19 PM
Here is my USA miner repair site:
https://repair.scottscryptomining.com/repair/
Activity: 1
September 14, 2022, 11:48:15 PM
Alpha Asic Repair DBA Dalton Asic Repair. North Georgia US. Specialize in Avalons but we accept all ASIC miners. Also, we repair PSUs. 16 technicians and growing. Avg cost $250. Remote Dx available. Mikey thanks for the feedback back in 2021  Smiley Took off and ran with it! [email protected] and [email protected]
legendary
August 21, 2022, 12:25:32 PM
Hi,

Can you add my repair center for S19 in your list ?

The company is Ohmcool S19 repair Center
We are located in France

You are free to post here (you did anyway) but I can't add you in the original post because none of the trusted community members can vouch for you, I did search you a bit on large telegram groups, and also nothing came up, I am not claiming anything here, just saying, I hope that someone can verify you and report back so I can add you to the list, until then if anyone wants to deal with you, they will need to take the risk first and then report back.

Thanks for understanding.

Hello
  I would like to say here, if I may, that our company sells mining machines with after-sales service and right in the local
  If you need to buy products you can contact me at https://t.me/Lance994

This topic is for repair, not for after-sale services related to buying mining gear from you, if I don't buy your equipment, will you fix mine? if yes, you can post here, if not -- you can't.

Thanks.
Activity: 27
August 05, 2022, 02:08:49 PM
Hello
  I would like to say here, if I may, that our company sells mining machines with after-sales service and right in the local
  If you need to buy products you can contact me at https://t.me/Lance994
Activity: 2
July 27, 2022, 07:27:07 AM
Hi,

Can you add my repair center for S19 in your list ?

The company is Ohmcool S19 repair Center
We are located in France

We only sell diagnose slot we can deliver : you choose your slot and no one else can buy it anymore.

We do this as we think it is really important to give a true planning for those who have miner to repair.

The repair will be done within 5 days by a Bitmain Certified Engineer.

Thanks !

Guillaume
July 26, 2022, 01:43:22 AM

I live a couple of hours away and would love to come and take a tour and possibly drop off a couple S17's for hashboard repairs. The website asicmaster.com won't come up and I'm confused as to whether it's the same as Crypto Miner CHR or what's up with the split or how that went down. The phone number is the same but sites/names are different, so I am contacting you here to try and get info on how to get repairs from you guys. I sent you a PM but I don't think it went through so I'll try again here. I am trying to find an asic repair shop. Trying to find a place I can drive to, as delivery always gets damaged. A personal tour would go a long way toward establishing trust, as does quality repairs and quick turn around. Thanks, and thanks to all the posts, at least I have a couple of places I can try; but I'm reaching out to you first and we'll see what happens. Shoot me an e-mail [email protected]
Yea, weird, no messages. I don’t Feel at liberty to divulge too much but I am saddened we had to split with CMCHR, he’s a great guy and I considered him a friend. Give me a couple of weeks to arrange that, we have some fires to put out that culminated during his reign that caused the split and this week is Mining Disrupt. i’m really hoping that less middle management will speed up the repair process. All this office BS is really frustrating and has so much more to do with getting your repairs done then the number of techs or ability does, That’s part of the reason I’m here. I want to engage with the community and find the best possible solutions for everyone. As I see it there’s no reason the techs can’t drive Lambos too (If they go about it smart)! Lol
Activity: 4
Merit: 2
July 25, 2022, 08:40:11 AM
We just had part ways with THE asic master because he wasn’t cut out for management. Exactly why my advice was to know the guy with hands on your gear(as opposed to a manager slinging bullshit), actually it still is. I’m looking forward to less labeling and inventory and more fixing things.

Let me get this straight,are do you no longer work with (Asic Master LLC Repair DEPT 3231 S HALSTED ST. Unit 273 CHICAGO IL 60608 USA), or are you planning to leave? your answer will then open the door for a few questions which hopefully you will have the time to answer.

@scottp1111, sorry to hear to your story, but this has been so common I find it hard to be/act surprised.
I am still with ASIC Master LLC of Chicago and have no plans to go anywhere else. The Halsted address is our UPS store mailing address, The shop is about 10 minutes from there. Anyone who wishes to visit us can ask me for a personal tour.

I live a couple of hours away and would love to come and take a tour and possibly drop off a couple S17's for hashboard repairs. The website asicmaster.com won't come up and I'm confused as to whether it's the same as Crypto Miner CHR or what's up with the split or how that went down. The phone number is the same but sites/names are different, so I am contacting you here to try and get info on how to get repairs from you guys. I sent you a PM but I don't think it went through so I'll try again here. I am trying to find an asic repair shop. Trying to find a place I can drive to, as delivery always gets damaged. A personal tour would go a long way toward establishing trust, as does quality repairs and quick turn around. Thanks, and thanks to all the posts, at least I have a couple of places I can try; but I'm reaching out to you first and we'll see what happens. Shoot me an e-mail [email protected]
July 18, 2022, 12:59:08 AM
I am still with ASIC Master LLC of Chicago and have no plans to go anywhere else.

I will understand if your answer would be "NO" and that they have to take the default slow route.
I see what you mean, no...the master was the transplant from the West Coast. I wish him the best, his family deserves him near anyhow.

I’ve always been here to learn and be helpful. I got no problems with people contacting me, I’ll always help when I can. I may even have some solutions for people who are just done and demanding their units back but don’t want to jump into someone else’s god awful que. I think people are gonna want their 17s in house this winter when all of Europe can’t power their miners and the difficulty goes down.

legendary
July 17, 2022, 07:30:02 PM
I am still with ASIC Master LLC of Chicago and have no plans to go anywhere else.

You said

We just had part ways with THE asic master

Which is why I thought you and a few other people left the company, sorry my bad.

So in that case, can folks in this community like scottp1111 contact you directly and provide you with their gears information so you can try and help them in any way you can? I am asking this question because of what you mentioned about the bad manamgnet and the need for clients to get in touch with the tech person who is working on their gear, I also want to help this community to the best of my ablitity which is why I go out of my way and ask you if you can "speed things up" for them, now that applies to old gears stuck at ASIC Master or gears that are yet to be sent.

I will understand if your answer would be "NO" and that they have to take the default slow route.
July 17, 2022, 07:20:15 PM
We just had part ways with THE asic master because he wasn’t cut out for management. Exactly why my advice was to know the guy with hands on your gear(as opposed to a manager slinging bullshit), actually it still is. I’m looking forward to less labeling and inventory and more fixing things.

Let me get this straight,are do you no longer work with (Asic Master LLC Repair DEPT 3231 S HALSTED ST. Unit 273 CHICAGO IL 60608 USA), or are you planning to leave? your answer will then open the door for a few questions which hopefully you will have the time to answer.

@scottp1111, sorry to hear to your story, but this has been so common I find it hard to be/act surprised.
I am still with ASIC Master LLC of Chicago and have no plans to go anywhere else. The Halsted address is our UPS store mailing address, The shop is about 10 minutes from there. Anyone who wishes to visit us can ask me for a personal tour.
legendary
July 17, 2022, 06:35:27 PM

July 17, 2022, 03:42:43 PM
7 months my T17's have been at asic master. I just sent a fedex label and hoping for the best to get my equipment back. Spotty communication via email AT BEST! I hope I havent been scammed, and yes everyone else is correct, the machine is almost worthless now after 7 months. Nobody told me 7 months ago upon initial contact that It would be months of no contact and every update when I get an update is well we dont know when we will get to them.... Screw that game! I am pretty sure I am about to take an ass kicking on these machines, however I know my SN's of my hashboards and machines, so we will see what turns up if anything.. I very disappointed I guess I will go back to using Great Voyage Inc in Nashua NH. I cant recommend anyone to send anything here at this point!
    I wish your story was a hell of a lot less common, to us and the industry as a whole. As a veteran here I’m not afraid to admit some embarrassment(even if it wasn’t of my own making). We just had part ways with THE asic master because he wasn’t cut out for management. Exactly why my advice was to know the guy with hands on your gear(as opposed to a manager slinging bullshit), actually it still is. I’m looking forward to less labeling and inventory and more fixing things.

If you’re the Scott I met six months ago on my first day of work, your stuff is already on my desk and when it’s returned shortly you won’t need it repaired anymore(and I’ve also been sending you emails for a week with no response). Oh wait, you said T17(plural) I have a stack of pros, still T17 are a dream to work on, It’s possible I could get those back to you fixed* without much delay.

I’m not making any promises, but will be as transparent as I think I’m able. It’s such a tiny community I don’t know why others aren’t here doing the same. I think ASIC master is only Roughly 9 months old, so I pray this will be the first and last adjustment we need to make.

I just wish mikeywith wasn’t so dead on about the labor issue. I did just get 2 HS interns last week so my hopes are pretty high.

*If not fixable, a detailed reason why provided.
Activity: 4
Merit: 2
July 17, 2022, 01:32:22 PM
7 months my T17's have been at asic master. I just sent a fedex label and hoping for the best to get my equipment back. Spotty communication via email AT BEST! I hope I havent been scammed, and yes everyone else is correct, the machine is almost worthless now after 7 months. Nobody told me 7 months ago upon initial contact that It would be months of no contact and every update when I get an update is well we dont know when we will get to them.... Screw that game! I am pretty sure I am about to take an ass kicking on these machines, however I know my SN's of my hashboards and machines, so we will see what turns up if anything.. I very disappointed I guess I will go back to using Great Voyage Inc in Nashua NH. I cant recommend anyone to send anything here at this point!

legendary
July 16, 2022, 02:04:36 PM
I think that a repair company should not accept an order, if they are unable to deliver it within a month.

Actually, the users have some leverage in this situation. We can contact the repair centers and ask them for the repair time, in addition to the quote, and they should (emphasis on should) be able to tell us the number of weeks it will take before they ship it back.

And if they give no answer at all, then its a red flag, because a serious mining repair org really ought to know this information.

The problem with all the repair companies is the lack of staff, and what made things even worse was the 17 series Bitmain made, people bought them new and then a few months later half of them at least needed repair, the failure rate was overwhelming.

I think we will not see such thing in the near future, as most of those gears are hardly making any profits and people moved to better gears that have very low failure rates.
Pages:
Jump to: