Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to fix your Asic miners. - page 8. (Read 32542 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 21
July 22, 2021, 09:03:45 PM
Hi, can anyone get ahold of anyone at MyRig?  I sent them a miner and they got it on 07/09/2021.  Last time I heard from them was on July 9.  Since then I've sent several emails to [email protected] and called their #+1 720 744 30 90.  The emails go unanswered and the phone number rings a few times and then gets disconnected.  Now I'm worried!
I have had some response from them about 4 days ago to emails about another miner i sent in for repair. I sent email to [email protected] and the response came from the same address. Also received the repair ticket notification 2 days ago.
You might be trying an old number, I would try emailing them

Also, i notified that Myrig email alias of the complaint posted here and encouraged them to respond.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
July 21, 2021, 10:40:21 PM
Hi, can anyone get ahold of anyone at MyRig?  I sent them a miner and they got it on 07/09/2021.  Last time I heard from them was on July 9.  Since then I've sent several emails to [email protected] and called their #+1 720 744 30 90.  The emails go unanswered and the phone number rings a few times and then gets disconnected.  Now I'm worried!

I quoted this for future reference, I have also added a warning in the original post which directs to your post, I will only remove it if you state that your issue was solved or if Myrig responds and convince the community that you are making things up (which I honestly doubt), meanwhile you should prepare all proofs that support your case and if I see enough evidence I'll tag their profile and get more support from other DT members to do the same.

Their profile has been inactive since June 07, pretty close to the date you mentioned, which leads me to think that this could be a single person who does everything from fixing to taking care of the clients, and once he is gone, everything is gone along with him, which makes it a very bad idea to deal with them if that was actually the case, but let's wait and hear from them/him.

Please try to contact them on [email protected] since that is the email they have on their profile, you might as well send them a PM.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
July 21, 2021, 05:46:33 PM
Hi, can anyone get ahold of anyone at MyRig?  I sent them a miner and they got it on 07/09/2021.  Last time I heard from them was on July 9.  Since then I've sent several emails to [email protected] and called their #+1 720 744 30 90.  The emails go unanswered and the phone number rings a few times and then gets disconnected.  Now I'm worried!
legendary
July 19, 2021, 08:44:13 PM

On your FB page you say

We offer dedicated repair technicians with over 10 years of mining and repair experience.

These are serious claims that need serious proof, I can't possibly add your service to the list with little to no information that I know about you, can anyone vouch from you? if not from this forum, have you done any deals with known people on major telegram mining groups? as it stands right now, you don't seem to be trustworthy, given the number of scams you should understand why everyone here would be skeptical.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
July 15, 2021, 07:24:58 PM
Yeah you need a lot more than that to create trust and proof you're real.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 1783
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
July 15, 2021, 07:23:16 PM
Hey all!

I'm with Alpha ASIC Repair, we are a fairly new company located in Dalton, GA. We specialize in repair of Antminers from S15 series to S19 series. We have a rapid turn around time and competitive pricing, especially compared with what I've seen posted here in this forum. If you are interested in more information you can contact me via email [email protected] or call us at 877-998-7677.
Your domain didn't exist until 4 months ago,
the web site has only one page with a copyright date 2 years in the future,
just an email and a phone number,
and a first post ever here on the forum.

That "more information" should be on the web site.
No address, no references, no links to anything.

I can't imagine why people would send you miners without at least some proof you can get the repair parts, actually do repairs and you will actually return the miners quickly.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 13, 2021, 03:21:30 PM
Hey all!

I'm with Alpha ASIC Repair, we are a fairly new company located in Dalton, GA. We specialize in repair of Antminers from S15 series to S19 series. We have a rapid turn around time and competitive pricing, especially compared with what I've seen posted here in this forum. If you are interested in more information you can contact me via email [email protected] or call us at 877-998-7677.
Activity: 1
July 09, 2021, 06:36:12 AM
Where can I see the complete list?
Thank you! 
[/quote] The first post on the first page
[/quote]Which on any Forum is where javascript:void(0); things are always found...  Roll Eyes
[/quote]
I can vouch for HM Tech. Used them last year.
(That $150 is per board)

Level1 Diagnostic Fee   =$40
Basic Hashboard Repair $150 x 3 = $450
Est. Return Shipping = $37
Total = $ 527.00

Got an S17+73 from a friend for a great price. UPS shipping knocked a bunch of heat sinks loose. Friend refunded half because he's a nice guy. After HMTech repair, still cheaper than anywhere else.
legendary
May 25, 2021, 06:00:05 PM

Hi!

Thank you! 
The first post on the first page

I am under the impression that he means the complete the list of Myrig repair centers, they do state the following countries on their website (U.S, Russia, Ukraine, Venezuela and Japan) but no address are available.

With that being said, please make sure you double-check the address with any repair service before sending the gear to them, just to avoid losing the gears forever or face some delays in the best-case scenario.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2490
Evil beware: We have waffles!
May 25, 2021, 04:47:28 PM
Hi!
Thank you! 
Which on any Forum is where such things are always found...  Roll Eyes
May 25, 2021, 03:52:03 PM

Hi!

Thank you! 
Activity: 1
May 25, 2021, 09:24:00 AM

I added Myrig to the list of services in the U.S, I tried getting their address but nothing is mentioned on their website, which state/city did you send the miners to for repair?
Their US location is in Denver, Colorado

Hi!

Thank you! 
May 22, 2021, 12:36:13 AM

I added Myrig to the list of services in the U.S, I tried getting their address but nothing is mentioned on their website, which state/city did you send the miners to for repair?
Their US location is in Denver, Colorado
legendary
May 21, 2021, 03:03:39 PM

May 20, 2021, 02:51:48 AM
I received my s17 back today plugged it in and it is working perfectly.
It is hashing exactly where it should be.

Could you share some more details? What did they say was wrong, and how much did it cost?
Mine was more damaged than most. I knew that going in. It was mining on only 2 boards, then went down to 1. That also eventually died. So i knew all 3 boards were in need of some kind of repair. They listed a two or 3 bad chips on each board and which position that chip was in on the repair ticket. So I imagine the repairs would depend on the problem with your machine.

That being said, they charged me $229usd per board for the repairs. I have another in one of my hosting facilities that I will be sending them for repair. Considering what miners are going for these days, I considered it a fair charge.

And yes, it has been running for 8 hours now and it is holding steady just over 54th/s (S17 53 th/s model), which is a little above where it should be.
Activity: 544
Merit: 589
May 19, 2021, 08:53:56 PM

Could you share some more details? What did they say was wrong, and how much did it cost?
May 19, 2021, 08:31:57 PM
I would add https://service.myrig.com/ to the list if someone I trust can vouch for them, NFW I do trust your judgment but since you mentioned that you used them "long long ago" things could have changed, and the quoted post below makes me doubt they are still as good as they used to be:

Thank you for the follow up.  I sent them an email over the weekend, but I have yet to hear back.  I tried called the USA number you listed, but it has been disconnected.  I was going to reach out to their user here on Bitcoin Forum, but they do not accept messages from Newbies unfortunately.

Their account was last active on "March 06, 2019, 09:42:34 PM".

Can someone in the U.S reach out to them to the new phone number they have on their website ( a different one from the one posted above which is disconnected) to see if they still offer repairs?

This number +1 720 744 30 90
I have used myrig in the past to repair an R4 with a bad board.
I just contacted them again to repair a faulty S17. They did respond and gave me a repair ticket#. Also their ship to address is the same as the last time I used them.
I will report back on my experience with them.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
May 17, 2021, 10:55:44 AM
I'm starting the process to send some broken boards from 17 series miners to a repair place in Canada, I'll keep you posted how it goes.

I'm looking for somewhere in Canada as well.  Can you send me details of who you are using and any info on how it's going?

Still waiting to send stuff off, am reluctant to recommend unless I have direct experience.
Activity: 30
Merit: 8
May 15, 2021, 09:52:51 AM
I'm starting the process to send some broken boards from 17 series miners to a repair place in Canada, I'll keep you posted how it goes.

I'm looking for somewhere in Canada as well.  Can you send me details of who you are using and any info on how it's going?
May 14, 2021, 03:49:00 PM
I have used myrig in the past to repair an R4 with a bad board.
I just contacted them again to repair a faulty S17. They did respond and gave me a repair ticket#. Also their ship to address is the same as the last time I used them.
I will report back on my experience with them.
I received a notice today that they have been repaired and bill for service. I paid and they have it labeled and ready to ship back to me. Will update this again when i receive it and plug it in to test it out.
Pages:
Jump to: