Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Most of the tips here will advise you to invest in ETH, That would definitely be a good choice. But there are plenty of other cheap altcoin and maybe you should be interested. ADA, NEO, XLM, CMT .. this is my altcoin portfolio, in the future i am sure it will be huge compared to the present
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

I would also advise Ethereum. This is the most popular cryptocurrency that has incredible potential. I would love to invest a lot more than I have at the moment. Here the game is worth the candle
Activity: 378
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

Ethereum is one of those cryptocurrencies that are really interesting in terms of long-term investment. It seems to me that it is as popular as bitcoin is now and I would even consider them good competitors
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
I think ethereum is a good solution aside from Bitcoin, with so many ethereum based tokens being a strong basis so we can get big profits someday.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
our investment has a path that shows the role that has existed in the bitcoin forum period and why we are sent to the post 3 times a day, it is something that wants our money to add more
Activity: 226
For me investing for long term period is good for Automotive Mobility Industry because of huge demands of users that has no boundaries for them . Im so lucky to find Trustedcars changing the car dealership into innovative mobility provider that offers all inclusive services with reliability , hassle free and more convenient for all users that they are not bound to long term contracts !
Aside for bitcoin ,there are more promising coins which it's more likely on bitcoin has and I choose ethereum which it"s platform has a potential and it was more reliable to buy or invest by great investors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I can advise you of one of the very promising projects that today almost collected the soft cap #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
From the very beginning, you should understand that investing in cryptocurrencies for any period is, first of all, a huge risk that can lead to the loss of your funds, and then decide what exactly is in BTC or for example in ETH, and maybe other projects.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
Well I do think that Bitcoin is a very good option for investing money. But there are other options too like ethereum. Which is also gaining a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and has reached a high height of success.
Activity: 588
For long-term investment, I think you could buy the ETH, NEO, and EOS. In my opinion, this is a coin that has a pretty good development. Long-term investments are indeed very profitable. And in the long term investment, you have to be patient when looking at market conditions are in and do not panic. The market will definitely increase the price and we have to be patient.
Activity: 420
Long therm is easy to select.
Top altcoins with 2 - 3 year history in cryptomarket.
ETH LTC XMR, from new maybe ADA TRON EOS but i think its more risky
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
Beside of bitcoin, there are many good altcoins that worth to invest in long term. For example, in 2 years or 3 yeas, ethereum, xrp, stellar, cardano are potential coins that could give you high profits.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
I think one of the best long-term altcoin to invest in is Pundi X. This coin was one of the leaders among altcoins in 2018. At present, due to the general fall in the crypto market, Pundi X has depreciated greatly, which has become very attractive for investment. In addition, the recent developments of the project, in particular the creation of a phone on the blockchain platform, promises their massive adoption into our life in the future.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
If you want 6x or 10x you can invest ethereum bro.
If you want 50x 60x you need to find 50m 100m marketcap coin.
If you want 100x 200x you need to find 5m 10m marketcap coins
Surely ethereum is the safest option and these 5m marketcap coins are the risky options.
But that is like in our lives. If you want to earn more you need to risk it.
I cannot advice to you any altcoin because you need to do your research. Only i can say ethereum :=).

What you've said is very optimistic, but don't forget about the flip side of the coin. The more Xs you wanna get, the riskier your investments must be. Now I wouldn't even invest in BTC until the reversal and a bull market start.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
You need to invest neo. Because neo reach 200 dollar value in last bull market you know. and too many icos trying to create nep5 tokens on neo blockchain. and now neo have their own dex.
In next bull market i am sure neo will be reach at least 500 dollar price tag.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
Start your research by looking at top ranked coin in coinmarketcap.com. Most top coins except for stable coin like Tether are good to invest in.
i think that you can make some researches and you will know what will suit your business most of all so do not worry a lot just look for
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
in my opinion youncan invest in mny different things and be happy so you shall widen the horizon of your deeds and spheres
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Start your research by looking at top ranked coin in coinmarketcap.com. Most top coins except for stable coin like Tether are good to invest in.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
If you want 6x or 10x you can invest ethereum bro.
If you want 50x 60x you need to find 50m 100m marketcap coin.
If you want 100x 200x you need to find 5m 10m marketcap coins
Surely ethereum is the safest option and these 5m marketcap coins are the risky options.
But that is like in our lives. If you want to earn more you need to risk it.
I cannot advice to you any altcoin because you need to do your research. Only i can say ethereum :=).
Pages:
Jump to: