Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think that bitcoin is certainly a key factor for investment, but in addition to it I would choose Ethereum and eos is probably the only coins that have little risk!
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
There rae several coins you can turn your attention on. I prefer to make my investments to ethereum and  monero. I am watching for ripple but watiing
I am kind of on the fence about Ripple, too. I invested in Ethereum, Monero and EOS. Ripple is looking good in terms of the price by market cap.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Invest your time in studying some of the top-50 coins on coinmarketcap - that's the best advice I can give you Smiley

You will be able to choose the ones you like best and track their development and growth. And of course you won't miss the chance to buy these coins when they are underrated and sell them on the pump Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Well aside Bitcoin i think you can try your hands on some top notch altcoins, those with very high potential. Although it might be difficult in selecting the right one i think a careful examination will be keen for our selection.
Activity: 168
I would advise you to also have ethereum and ripple in your portfolio because these are very prospective coins that will grow very well in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
I wouldn't invest in any altcoin other than bitcoin.Bitcoin is the most reliable coin in the market.So I would never worry about my investment.Other coins in my opinion are temporary assets in this market.I definitely don't recommend another coin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Most of the guidelines here can advise you to take a position in ETH, that will positively be a decent selection. however there ar many different low-cost altcoin and perhaps you ought to have an interest. ADA, NEO, XLM, CMT .. this can be my altcoin portfolio, within the future i'm certain it'll be large compared to this
Activity: 364
There are so many great and potential coins to buy and invest aside bitcoin. There are choices to choose from. Just find out more about the coin you want to invest and you are good to go.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
There are many choices of altcoins that have potential, choose as you wish with the results of your research and self-confidence, the choices of other people may not necessarily be profitable if the results of your own choices can mature into the future
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think the better investment aside from Bitcoin - it`s Ethereum. What about other coins - it needs to make your own research work before investing in.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

You want to invest in something that is just as viable as bitcoin when you are putting money in the market for the long term, you have to make sure that you have researched into the coin and understood the coin. I would advise you to invest in a coin like ethereum or monero since they are two altcoins with the most investors in their project
Activity: 252
Currently, if you want to invest, I find ETH is most reasonable because its price this year is too low compared to the market outside. It is expected to skyrocket next year
copper member
Activity: 168
Btc, eth, Xrp and ada. That's all for me. I believe in those 4
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
There rae several coins you can turn your attention on. I prefer to make my investments to ethereum and  monero. I am watching for ripple but watiing
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Perhaps apart from Bitcoin we may be able to invest in ripple is potential. Ripple is developing and stable attracting many investors in recent times. Maybe
 at this time we need to find a name that It's still hot outside Bitcoin's ripple.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Well, apart from bitcoin you can invest in Neo, Ethereum, Cardano and a few other good coins out there, they are very good for long-term investment, so  by investing in these coins you can make good profit in the long run.
I supported all the altcoins mentioned except NEO which I believed will loose it rank and volume once Ethereum team implement the Casper and the sharding because NEO was a centralized coin and it only supporters are the Chinese which why the CCID sometime make a good comment about it in other to woo investors.
Activity: 185
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
Apart from bitcoin, I believe that we can invest in coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar are best to invest in. I can always invest in them because their profitability and earnings are great.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
I think that Ethereum can be one of best alternative to diversify your BITCOIN portfolio.
If I were you I also include a privacy coin like Monero or Zcash that are quite old and consolidated

Agree, ethereum is a good and promising place, what makes us confident about ethereum's future is that more projects are based on the ethereum (token and market) platform, and this is a good opportunity.
Activity: 518
for a long-term investment of course I would choose a great coin which has a good team and product, as I would choose a coin with a good capitalization, I certainly would take eos and ethernet
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Don't invest all the money in the cryptocurrency market because it is wrong. Invest in IT projects, IPO, gold and other areas not related to cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: