Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
Etherum is a another good place to put an investment into because etherum is one of the project that have real use case for their project, also any other blockchain projects that have product with good team and good partnership is good for investment but always do your research..
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

I advise you to invest in the Blockchain project, because I'm sure the Blockchain project will survive forever and very good for long-term investment, but I suggest you to invest in the Blockchain project that is already in the top 100 cryptocurrency, such as ETH, NEO and NEM because it will definitely give you profit for long-term investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
Invest in Ethereum if you already have bitcoin. This is the second most important coin after bitcoin. I think you will not lose if you take it now.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
I think investing on ethereum is not bad. As what we observe the price of ethereum is very much lower than its price last 2017. This tells that there is a higher potential that we could expect coming from ethereum.
Activity: 105
It is possible to invest in MONERO. The anonymity after regulation will be very valuable and this coin will cost very much.
Activity: 327

another investment opportunities in cryptocurrencies aside of bitcoin is ethereum, ADA and EOS my friend
or you can choose by yourself from the TOP 50 of crypto in coinmarketcap,,
and remember always do your own research
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Of course, in addition to bitcoin, I would invest in Ethereum, it is just as reliable as bitcoin in investment , and the risks are not very large compared to buying lower coins on the top
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
besides bitcoin to invest, you can also invest your money in the top 10 coins on the coin market in the coimmarketcap. because the top 10 coins in the coinmarketcap are very reliable to invest as a means to invest. You can even make a direct analysis in it by looking at the price movements on the chart that are displayed openly at any time.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
It is very worthy to invest on ethereum now because it is cheap and it is very profitable for long term holding because it is very popular crypto and can increase its market value into multiple times.
Activity: 364
I do not think that now you can make a profit from long-term investments. I think that in such a market you need to actively trade and get short-term profit.
Activity: 364
I think ethereum is worthy to invest in aside bitcoin investment although its currently facing fluctuations in its price in the market. I believe definitely the market will recover and ethereum will be worthy to invest in.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
If you think that you don't wanna boring with trading, ico, etc and want to buy some coins and forget about it for a year or two than I would get Monero, Stellar, Neo, Zilliqa.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
I think ethereum is a good solution aside from Bitcoin, with so many ethereum based tokens being a strong basis so we can get big profits someday.

I also consider ethereum to be a good additional investment, although the project is now experiencing great difficulties and is not as attractive as before, but I believe that this is temporary and its price will recover.
Activity: 602
I am investing in these:
Paragon
Stellar
Cardano
These are my favourite coins right now and will go very high within a very less time.
Perhaps you have quite a promising choice, but you should not discount the ethereum, since this is the most promising coin in the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I am investing in these:
Paragon
Stellar
Cardano
These are my favourite coins right now and will go very high within a very less time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
Aside in investing bitcoin for long term investment and you can also invest in ethereum which is also good for long term investment. But, I think bitcoin will really good investment if you prefer long term investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Theres a lot of good coins besides bitcoin, My favorite is Ethereum, ripple and neo. The reason is simple because that coins has a good platform and it can be very usefull for our future, so don't miss this good opportunity to buy this coin because market already drop.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Aside from bitcoin, you can also try the 10 top that are listed in coinmarketcap because these are coins that is already well established and running for several years now. I assure that these coins will not die like bitcoin unlike to those shitcoins that keep increasing every year. Most of them are scams.
Activity: 462

First of all, I would advise you to invest in Ethereum. I am sure that in the future the price will rise by several times, and now there is a great opportunity to buy coins at a low price.
TRON. Now, while the TRX course is still very low, it's time to take a closer look.
Staller. The main prospect of Staller is that it can become the main intermediate cryptocurrency to ensure the exchange between different cryptocurrencies, which will increase their liquidity.
I can also mention Steem Dollars, IOTA, Dash, Monero and Litecoin.
Activity: 392
In my opinion, long term investment outside BTC will be real estate, stock ... in the real world. In addition, I will invest in electronic money will be ETH, EOS and LTC.
Pages:
Jump to: