Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I think bitcoin already reach very big marketcap so you need to choose another altcoin with low marketcap. It can be ethereum but ethereums marketcap is also not too little. So you can invest eth or you can find another altcoin with low marketcap and you can invest that. It can be Ontology or it can be Quarkchain. But i prefer ethereum .
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
in my own opinion, diversify your money in different platforms within the top 20 marketcap even some will not make it in the future, but there will be who will succeeds. For me, bitcoin is still the best for long term.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
In such matters, you'd better make your own decision. There are few people with experience of trade, so you can advise absolutely worthless coins. Analyze a few altcoins, which have a strong analysis and news background, then choose
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
First step you must focus on top 20 cryptocurrency, because they have a big demand at market. make a deep research on them before you decide which is better and have a good future. For me, usually i pick altcoins that have own blockchain, working product and large partnership.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
Since my trading skills is not as good as others, aside from Bitcoin I invest only in top 20 altcoins in cmc since majority of this coin have good developer and the progress of their project is according to their roadmap. I bought ETH, NEM, ADA and XRP although I currently losing more than -50% from where I bought them, I don't have any plan to sold I will keep holding this coins until it's price may recover even it takes years.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Ethereum I think it's the best choice besides the good and strong ethereum coin, you can buy and invest it in the future will definitely benefit
Now if you buy and hold ETH is very risky, you may be worried and sometimes the price will continue to fall and you will lose money. In my opinion, you should buy XRP or BCH, these two coins. and likely to rise higher in the near future. It is my personal opinion, you keep reviewing and evaluating.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
A question that is difficult to answer, because very few projects besides BTC can be used as long-term investments, I still think that projects like ETH or NEO can be used, such projects like IOTA as well. Maybe I'm wrong in something but this is my opinion.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
If you look at the news that are published in different media,it is today that the best investment will be the purchase of ethereum.This altcoin will be updated on a large scale in the near future.And this update (in my opinion) will have a very positive impact on its price.So don't hesitate to buy ethereum and just watch your portfolio grow.Personally, I have very high hopes for this coin and in General the team which is behind this altcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
many altcoins who are already well established enough to invest in the long term. This is perhaps even more interesting than the bitcoin because value is still pretty cheap and the movement is simply always great. so it's certainly good to trade or long-term investment has the potential for substantial profit.
If you have decent savings and you are looking for long term investment, better to choose bitcoin and some of those alts which is already inside the top 10 projects, as this coins will move forward when bitcoin start to bounce up again, there's a good relationship around the market and diversifying your investment can bring much better outcome, as you are not just stuck with one particular project where there's always a risk but possibilities to come
up with decent profits.
Ethereum I think it's the best choice besides the good and strong ethereum coin, you can buy and invest it in the future will definitely benefit
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
It seems to me that in order to diversify your investments, it is prudent to have a few coins in your portfolio. I would add Ethereum, EOS, TRON, ZRX, QTUM, BAT, ADA to Myself without hesitation, these projects have already been added to the largest exchanges and have an excellent team and roadmap for further development prospects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
many altcoins who are already well established enough to invest in the long term. This is perhaps even more interesting than the bitcoin because value is still pretty cheap and the movement is simply always great. so it's certainly good to trade or long-term investment has the potential for substantial profit.
Activity: 434
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

you can invest in coins which have less circulating supply but there is a great market price. Let me give you an example, monero cryptocurrency has a 16,539,348 circulating supply and a price of $105.09 (based on the coinmarketcap). Through this, you can easily monitor the increase and decrease of your investment and also I think low circulating supply is more promising than high circulating supply. If any of you guys know why, or can give me an information why, just tell me.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
If you choose good quality assets you'll find they represent lower risk and are easier to manage than higher risk ones are so if you're new to this that would be a good strategy to begin with, and you can eventually take profits from those to diversify into higher risk options if desired

It's most beneficial to assemble a balanced portfolio with the right types of assets based on how much you want to gain from your investments
Activity: 112
I advise you to invest your money in platforms like Ethereum or EOS. I believe that the platforms are the future and they will pass the test of time, because on the basis of these platforms, projects will conduct their ICO and issue coins before launching their own mainet.
Merit: 17
Well, apart from bitcoin you can invest in Neo, Ethereum, Cardano and a few other good coins out there, they are very good for long-term investment, so  by investing in these coins you can make good profit in the long run.
Activity: 840
I think that Ethereum can be one of best alternative to diversify your BITCOIN portfolio.
If I were you I also include a privacy coin like Monero or Zcash that are quite old and consolidated

Ethereum is good coin and i think its right time for buying more coin. The price once reach $1400 and right now at $200. With many user and used by most token in market, i am believe ethereum will recover the price
I think that Ethereum can be one of best alternative to diversify your BITCOIN portfolio.
If I were you I also include a privacy coin like Monero or Zcash that are quite old and consolidated
Activity: 700
Many good project in market and i am believe they will growing fast and we can hold the coin. Coin like NEO, Ethereum, Wanchain and ICX is good to hold and i think that coin will profitable next year
Merit: 16
You should invest on coins that are good in the long run like electroneum. This coin is easy to mine using you're phone but it's not doing actual mining that might burn your phone. This feature of electroneum makes it better from time to time because as the numbers of electroneum grows so its market.
Pages:
Jump to: