Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
There is no good cryptocurrency recently. I think EOS was good some time ago, but it now has a lot of loopholes. I don't recommend that you buy any tokens. I think you can wait for a while to decide!!
I agree, now is a bad time for experiments. But still there is Ethereum, in which you can always invest. Not all the money, but a little can, so to speak, to maintain pants.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

Welcome to Bitcointalk,

There are some really good projects other than bitcoin for long-term investment like Ethereum, WAVES, NEO, etc but make sure you have properly research on the project before investing any good money for the long-term.
Activity: 69
Invest in Ethereum. I've been following you since you entered the market. After Bitco, I think it is the most powerful koin. I believe Eth will not lose value. Ethereum is the most valuable coin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 234
It does not matter what coin it is, it is important that when capital flows into any kind of coin, we will invest in to make a profit. Good coin but not shark pump price can not increase. Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
lots of good alcoin coins and potentially as an alternative to investments such as ethereum, neo and so forth. right now I think we should not hesitate to invest other than in bitcoin.
Activity: 169
Besides bitcoin, I think you should try to invest in top 100 CMC because I think all the coins that can list there are good coins.
You just need to do a little research and determine which coin is the best in your opinion.
[/quoteSometimes coin in the top 200, or even 500 is worth long-term investment. I frequently search for potential coins. If the coin is well developed, I will choose to invest in this coin
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
If you're looking for a long term investment expect Bitcoin you can invest into ICO's or new projects that is related to cryptocurrencies the good thing about this is when you bought a token to them it is very cheap and once the project development is success the increasing number of investors to that project will affect the price of the token.

Yes, investment to ICO's are one of the best way to earn profit however investing to ICO's are also one of the riskiest way to earn profit. Here are some of the risk you're about to face when you invest to ICO's.

1. Most of the project becomes a scam.
2. When the bounty hunters sell their tokens (It will result of decreasing tokens price and you need to wait a long time to recover the price)

So to better choose a good ICO or has a potential, do your own research about the project such as:
• The Credibility of team
• Development of the project
• Whitepaper
• Hype to the community
• The concept
• Technical Details
• Roadmap
Actually there are so many cryptocurrency which you can invest your money. The only thing that matters is that you know how to hold not by holding it in a little time but to hold it for a long long tine until the price is too big for them to sell it and everyone will get high amount of income. Its just a matter of patience
Activity: 154
Lots of coins at the moment. Bitcoin may offer stability in the long run, and you should balance with Altcoin with greater fluctuations. For now, among the first layers of Altcoin, Eos is probably the most potent Altcoin. All Altcoin have their own time, and it seems that this is Eos's time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think IFC should return value。

infinitecoin.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
I'm not an expert when it comes to predictions but I can recommend my top 3 altcoins that I do have in my portfolio   
I would recommend considering the top 5. More specifically, I can only point to the Ethereum. Because he tried to withdraw investment without loss and now a little invested in Ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
To me I'll go in for ETH for now because ETH has also been becoming a very important coin and omatgirm for running almost all ICOs. I think it wouldn't be a bad to hold any other good altcoin as well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
If you are looking for a long term hodl, ETH will be the best choice if bitcoin is unavailable. The demand for ETH will always be high and there will be a time that it will pump up. You can also try risking for other alts, like DOCADEMIC MTC. The price dropped for now and it will pumped up. Check the trend on hitbtc. The higher the risk, the more chances of multiplying your investment. Please do some research before investing and always trust your instinct. If you felt that the coin is not worth hodling, don't buy it.
Activity: 87
In addition to Bitcoin, I think there are many cryptocurrencies that are worth investing for a long time. The top 30 cryptocurrencies are market capitalization, and I think that they can all invest. I suggest that you could try to invest in some Ethereum. The value of Ethereum is now very low, and Ethereum is now particularly suitable for long-term investments.
Activity: 233
Aside from bitcoins, one can invest in altcoins and do some research about the coin in which you want to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
In the fact that it does not have volatility but is stable all the time. This is gold and securities, we should not now consider crypto currency as an investment, let alone as an easy earning.
Activity: 116
I think you should look at the new generation of tokens like NEO,ADA,EOS. If they finish their task. They're going to be fast and they're going to be over Ethereum
Activity: 223
I think beginners who want to invest in long term and not start to trading are going the right way on the beginning. So i can recommend the top ten of all altcoins for save long term investments for everybody. Those coins are in the market for long time, and they have a real fanbase and user behind, which will make it very safe for the future.
Activity: 168
Of course, the famous Altcoin will be good to accompany Bitcoin. You can choose altcoin between top10, and almost all have the same potential. But I think this time is ico year, you may also have to have some to complete your portfolio.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5

You have already been advised by many different options, I want to add that mining can be considered one of the types of long-term, but risky investments.
Activity: 126
Maybe you've invested in the best crypto. But I think it is not easy for Bitcoin to experience such a big upsurge as the past. To balance your portfolio, you seem to be taking a bit of a risk on the new Altcoin. Maybe start with a small amount first. You can search Altcoin with marketcap about $ 1M.
Pages:
Jump to: