Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Besides bitcoin you should take a look on a ICO so you could buy on a cheap price during their crowdsale, always read their whitepaper and understand their roadmap and fundamentals. Have a background check on their team before investing.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
if you want a long term investment then I would recommend to you to invest in some altcoin that has enormous potential and can give you many future benefits like ETH
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

A very good candidate for investment aside from Bitcoin are the coins included in the top 100 coins/tokens in the coinmarketcap list. The top 10 is the most preferred coins to invest in but I like coins outside the top 10 and I dislike some coins in the top 10.

Ethereum should be the best among those alternative for Bitcoin. Not just it is a strong coin, it's demand grows by the minute so the profitability here is certain.
Activity: 140
For the long term I usually invest in bitcoin and eth because of trading volume and its holders very much. that's a very convincing prospect in the future.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
Ethereum might be a better choice. Since Ethereum is the most promising cryptocurrency in the market today, and has a good team and project, I think it will have better development in the future and investment in it will be an excellent choice. But the final choice is yours.
Good luck.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

Ethereum for sure, this is second the best coin in crypto market and this will be the best option for investments right after bitcoin. Excellent technology and good ico projects are the best reason why you should invest in it
Activity: 639
Merit: 18

if you want to invest in the world of crypto, you better invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin price is more expensive and the demand is also high, let alone limited bitcoin supply.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
you can use ethereum. because ethereum is the type of long-term investment and equally has good potential with bitcoin. and with ethereum you can try investing in ico, you can buy it with eth, because nowadays very much ico based ethereum.
Activity: 97
Do a research and read their whitepaper and if you are convinced in their project, you should buy, and make sure it has great potential to grow big in a couple of years. And for me, I make sure the coin is in the top 100 in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
I think besides investing in bitcoin, you can also invest in Ethereum in the long term, because Ethereum besides the expensive price, also the higher Ethereum enthusiasts.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
You can entrust your money to the most popular 2 coins today, Ethereum because Ethereum has a good team and project, Ethereum is currently not too high, far from its peak price, there is a chance you will gain a lot of money by holding Ethereum.
Good luck
Activity: 602
Merit: 259

Since the day I started working on the REMME coin project from that time I have understood great insights of the REM coin and would suggest that you look after investing into this coin with long term plans.

REMME is having value of just 2 cents right now with limited supply but millions in 24 volume. Such coins are worth investing into as they are both cheap and with great attention from the community.

With my understanding REMME has made it possible to see future of securities for big organisation and thus it could be huge breakthrough in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106

Actually i have some favorite coin that i imvested, aside from Bitcoin, Ethereum is one of the best coin that i've know because if yoi can see the value of Ethereum before is around $1200+, so if you imvest now you have possible that you can gain a profit in tge future 'cause i'm pretty sure that its value increase, not now but soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
hi, it depends how much you got, but i would go for
OAX
BNT
WAVES
ETH
NEO
Activity: 210

All investment are risky. You can buy altcoins and hold for a while until price for the coins rise 5x the price you buy. Then trade to get high profit. Ethereum and litecon is also one of the best to invest.
Activity: 448
Try to look for different coins.
Among the top 100 would be good choice.Also try to find potential projects.
Fore example:REMME.
I found this project really interesting.Why?Because of the high potential to become popular,because of it's new way of authorization.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
Try to invest in docademic the team is doing is working and they has a strong platform. Also you can try to invest in live edu price is very cheap and the team is working hard as well to make deliver success to their community.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
it seems to invest long-term you can also try it on Etherum or in EOZ. Because both also have the same high price and have good prospects. But for me, you better invest 50-50, 50% for bitcoin and 50% for altcoin.
Activity: 518
if investing in addition to bitcoin, other altcoins are also a lot of that potential and good for you to use as an investment, if I suggest you can invest in Ethereum and NEO I think altcoin is also good for us to make investments long-term investment, because these two coins have a price development which is nice, although the price of Ethereum is currently down, but I'm sure Ethereum will soon recover its price, even though it takes time to recover it.
Activity: 336
we can choose the investment of altcoin, because now altcoin can be an alternative choice for investment other than bitcoin. there are so many diverse options from altcoin so this is not a worry for investors if they want long-term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: