Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 33. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

I am holding Ethereum for very long time yet and I think that this currency will be become a leader on the market one day. So don’t be very thoughtful about which coin to purchase.
But if you want some new token - you can try Remme project, I think it will have success!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
There is no good cryptocurrency recently. I think EOS was good some time ago, but it now has a lot of loopholes. I don't recommend that you buy any tokens. I think you can wait for a while to decide!!
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
I think in addition to investing in bitcoin you try to invest in coins that have a good platform and many in the interest by investors such as Ethereum, NEO, EOS, IOTA and some other coins that have high ratings in CMC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I'm not an expert when it comes to predictions but I can recommend my top 3 altcoins that I do have in my portfolio   
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

if you want to invest in the world of crypto, you better invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin price is more expensive and the demand is also high, let alone limited bitcoin supply.

To invest all money in one coin isn't a good advice (even if it's bitcoin)! You can lose your funds at one stroke! Allocate your investments to different sources and store them in different wallets and exchanges! Thus, you'll protect your savings from total loss!
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

Divide your portfolio into 2 parts: the first one will be for time-tested coins such as ETH, ETC, BTC, XRP, Monero, Dash; the second part will be for some risky if perspective ones such as  FANTOM, phantasma, QKC, Pchain, and so on.
Activity: 392
I see that there are lost of promising altcoin in the cryptomarket, honestly noone in here can predict the future of any crypto   
Activity: 395

i recommend you to invest in ethereum, eos, waves and neo
the reason is all cryptocurrencies above have a strong community and smart dev,,  Wink
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
You can invest long term in all these new promising ICO that are out now. But my advice to you is to research well on your own before you decide on the particular ICO to invest to avoid stories that touch
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Try checking at coinmarket.com and choose which coins you want to invest in aside from bitcoin because there are a lot of choices to choose from there.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
- gold
- stocks
- bonds
- real estate
- other precious metals
- any kind of business with a good return.

altcoins? never!
when you want to invest  for long term you have to look for an investment that is not highly risky an also  more importantly something that is not manipulated. not to mention altcoins are in bubbles now.
Take this suggestion where i would definitely do the same where i do trust up only those investment above comparing to altcoins when it comes for long term holds. I do rather choose up gold and stocks. Profitability or Growth might not really be the same with altcoins but you can somehow make an assurance to yourself that it would really sustain for future years to come. Crypto might be trending but it doesnt give me the confidence to deal with it all in.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
yeah for long term investment you can choose bitcoin. but there is many altcoin you can choose also. like EOS, NEO, BCH, ETH, XRP and LTC. those coins are really good for long term holding. because they have good roadmap to reach there goal. they have very good team to success there project. so you can choose one of them. hope you will earn some good profit.
Merit: 179
For long term investment in altcoins, I will recommend ETH, Neo, Omg and Monero. These are the coins I think will grow in price and safe to hold for more 2 years. Just my humble opinion, please do your own research before investing.
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
Anything. as long as the coin is strong enough like ETH, EOS, ADA, NEO, and other. But if you wanna invest in ICO or another cheap coin, you can invest in short term and wait until it pump. It can earn big profit in short term but you must know that many risk for that like SCAM or failed project.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
I would advise you to invest in platforms, I believe that the future belongs to the platforms, so such projects as Ethereum, NEO, IOTA should be in your portfolio. And for self-selection of coins for your portfolio, I advise you to develop your strategy. I, for example, choose projects that I consider necessary in our life and make it easier.

Indeed. Beside Ethereum I think the platform projects like EOS, LISK and Ark have with their active team and community great potentials and good future.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think that in addition to Bitcoin, only mainstream cryptocurrencies such as ETH, EOS, and BCH are more suitable for long-term holding, because their product demand is huge! They have a certain user base!
Activity: 378
Ethereum, ADA and EOS in my opinion these 3 coins are eligible for long-term investments.
According to data I see for 1 year in blockfolio.
ETH: + 116.28%
ADA: + 128.99%
EOS: +1.538.35%
So it's up to you to invest where.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I think if you want to invest your money as safely as possible buy bitcoin. Bitcoin has the largest capitalization, this is a very important indicator.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
Invest in Ethereum. This is a very promising coin. Many are even asking questions can Ethereum be the main cryptomonas.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
I highly recommend ethereum. altcoin is the best among the rest and has a great platform seta ICO use it a lot. demand for ethereum also increasingly grown and this, in the long run, will certainly lift the value of the ethereum in some time in the future. the development of the ethereum also bs seen in the chart is pretty good and certainly, these coins will be very potential for long-term investment.

In terms of use, ethereum has huge potential. In time, it’s possible that there will be more demand for ethereum because of its uses. It’s possible that it’s value will be much higher in the future.

Other than crypto or altcoins, there are many more possivle areas for you to invest for long term. You could opt for real estate property or stocks. You could choose to diversify your portfolio not only in crypto. There are also others who still prefer gold and believe that it is good for long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: