Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to Post my Signature Campaign? - page 10. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 07:49:06 AM
where postings for different signature campaigns are in each campaign, because every rule they issue should be followed by all participants, one of them in this forum, or in your own local forum as well, provided it's a place for discussion
Yes, Do I just to reply to any comments in thread with the project I am promoting to, with how the projects works, their vision etc. or make my own thread?
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
May 16, 2018, 07:48:54 AM
The more you read, the better you will get at posting constructively. Apart from that it will also prove to be a great learning experience, so be interactive, and respond only once you have understood the query, have something worthwhile to say. You will see how many people offer genuine support and guidance here.
May 16, 2018, 07:45:40 AM
Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

Every signature campaign differ each other. So just read the rules given by the campaign manager. The have specific forum that you can post your comments and topic thread. They also have restriction from other thread so better read carefully the rules.

#Support Vanig
Yeah, the only rules they've given are make alteast 10 post in a week and should atleast meet the requirement rank for the signature camp.
May 16, 2018, 07:27:52 AM
It depends what you are paying with. If you are paying in Bitcoin you can post it in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services. If you are paying in altcoins or tokens then it has to go in the altcoins section under bounties.

Check all the applicants to see if they are on the [SMAS] Signature Managers against Spam and the DarkList™. Check the    
Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk III (2018 Q2)
spreadsheet. Pick people that have earned Merit and look at the posts they earned that Merit with.

Thanks. This helps a lot. I am currently wearing my Signature Campaign (Vernam) and I guess I am in the right place making my post. Do I just have to reply to any threads or do I have to make my own thread in put all there my post in my specific signature campaign?
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
May 16, 2018, 07:25:11 AM
Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

Every signature campaign differ each other. So just read the rules given by the campaign manager. The have specific forum that you can post your comments and topic thread. They also have restriction from other thread so better read carefully the rules.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 07:15:59 AM
where postings for different signature campaigns are in each campaign, because every rule they issue should be followed by all participants, one of them in this forum, or in your own local forum as well, provided it's a place for discussion
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
May 16, 2018, 07:15:54 AM
Reading, would be the greatest tool for improving your capability of posting constructive posts. Watching YouTube channels about crpyto currency is another way.  There's many ways on how you can help yourself in improving your posting skills. Just don't be lazy enough to explore it.
May 16, 2018, 06:58:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: