Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to Post my Signature Campaign? - page 4. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 19, 2018, 04:40:11 PM
You do not need to invent anything, find a topic where you are interested and it would be nice to communicate with other participants - talk and talk. In no case do not create a flood - here it is not welcome.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:38:42 PM
The mark crusades are done here on this gathering so you should take a gander at the battle rules, they as a rule work out the sheets where you can post on and the sheets which they don't acknowledge posts on. You can simply choose to stick to bitcoin talk and altcoin discourse since a large portion of the bounties acknowledges posts in these two sheets. Simply ensure that your posts are significant.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
July 17, 2018, 05:27:57 AM
Post it on the boards which are accepted by the bounty that you are participating in. Some allow a number of posts on places like off-topic while some bounties do not allow it at all. So you should go to the bounty page and check which boards you are allowed to post in. Altcoin discussion is always a good bet to go with when you are participating in a bounty
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 17, 2018, 03:46:48 AM
Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks
Welcome to the club bro! I was saying that most of companies require year to post in Bitcoin discussion or alternative coin discussions topics but you need to check every particular company on those requirements.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 05:17:58 AM
The main thing is to follow the rules where you can sign your own . Try to read a lot and be aware of everything that is happening to make messages that will be relevant . Do not be rude and do not spam on the forum
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 15, 2018, 04:51:31 AM
The signature campaigns are done here on this forum so you should look at the campaign rules, they usually write out the boards where you can post on and the boards which they do not accept posts on. You can just decide to stick to bitcoin discussion and altcoin discussion since most of the bounties accepts posts in these two boards. Just make sure that your posts are meaningful.
Activity: 90
July 14, 2018, 10:34:04 AM
I think, if you are joining in a signature campaigne, it is automatically save your post to your campaigne group or campany that you joined because in every signature campaigne have their own participants or a member as what we does.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
July 13, 2018, 06:13:56 PM
depending on bounty signature campaign are you join, because every bounty signature campaign has its own rules to make post in this forum (there can be post in local, BTC discussion and Altcoin discussion, there is only in altcoin discussion) so my suggestion better you read the first rule of bounty signature campaign that you join.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 06:12:48 PM
It depends on rules  of the campaign where you joined. Every signature campaign has its own rules where you have to follow to be able to get paid. The best way is to read more on this forum , theres a lot of information here where you can add to your knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 13, 2018, 06:01:58 PM
You mean where to write posts in the signature campaign? Usually everything is described in the rules - either in altkoin discussions and bitkoin discussions or it is allowed to write in local topics.
If you want to post a bounty thread, then you need to do this here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
July 13, 2018, 05:52:11 PM
Where to post your signature depends on which campaign and the instruction they put out. Some will demand strictly altcoin discussion while others will demand posting in other areas. Making quality post depends on you reading and understanding the post and a wide knowledge of crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 05:46:57 PM
It depends on the campaign. You should read their rules telling about the specific places where you can post or cannot post. You should bear in mind that every section has its own thread of discussion so check out the section you want to post and then learn about the type of posts you can post there.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 09, 2018, 06:27:40 AM
 I'm having three bookmarks in my browser, bitcoin economics and altcoin, so I'm posting in those three, because most of the companies require those three topics to be posted on.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
July 08, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks
There are quite a few companies that accept participants with your rank. Honestly, I didn't remember, but I think in Vivarium was such an opportunity. Look at my signature, I'm talking about this company
Activity: 378
July 08, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

I want to believe that signature campaigns are done on this forum or do you have other forums ?
Go through the instructions of the campaigns, but generally you need to make 10-30 posts in the altcoin discussion sections for every bounty
There are about 3-4 post allowed in the local boards, but it still all depends on the bounty you applied for.

Regarding the comment, you need to click the post where you have full understanding of the topic then your knowledge should sort out the rest.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
see the campaign rules you follow. of course, there are already noted the place where you can post and where you are not allowed. If you read the complete then surely will find these rules. If this is the first campaign for you then the did in earnest because the result of bounty campaign is promising.
Activity: 238
July 07, 2018, 11:51:54 AM
in every project, there must be its own regulation, either in the signature campaign or the other, before we follow the campaign we must read first. so that later we are not wrong in doing the work,
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 11:44:38 AM
If you can properly understand the rules of signature campaign, then understand.
Activity: 29
July 07, 2018, 11:43:51 AM
every signature campaign has different rule, but mostly they can post on this board
you must make high quality post in order to not get banned
Activity: 252
July 07, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

Just follow the rules of your bounty campaign bro. You must read the rules in your signature campaign and you can know where you must post because the rules of some bounty campaign are different. You must post the quality post and don't spamming. My advice that you must read the thread first and post something that you understand, the best thing you may read or study about crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: