Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to Post my Signature Campaign? - page 3. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 17, 2018, 06:17:37 PM
If you are already join to the signature campaign and look for the rules. Because every signature campaign have different rules to each other. Better to make constructive post like relating to the topic and make 2 sentences minimum or 2 liner post.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 05:56:37 PM
I here bear the signature of the company MPCX is a digital block-driven financial services platform. Very good team of professionals. As for me, one of the few projects on which it is worth paying attention to both investors and bounties. Who is looking for a subscription company I advise this!
Activity: 168
August 17, 2018, 05:27:54 PM
You don't need to post your signature bounty campaign to any where. All you need to do is to keep your comments flowing and regular, the bounty manager knows what to do best.
Activity: 44
August 17, 2018, 05:21:08 PM
You should comprehend the principles of the undertaking that took after. since each venture has an alternate run the show. for the most part, you can post on the nearby or english string. to make a decent post, you should be tenacious to peruse, in light of the fact that by understanding you will find out about the universe of crypto. the most critical thing is you should to take after the standards keeping in mind the end goal to get the stake. That is only my recommendation
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 12:22:26 PM
Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

You can actually read the rules and regulations stated in the bounty campaign that you are joining. If you read that, then you would know where you could post where it will count. Just go back to the bounty you joined and read it thoroughly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

Usually, in a bounty campaign, write in which sections and parts of the forum you can write messages.
I recommend that you just write and communicate with other people, do not write spam and silly messages.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 11, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
Usually I write pst for signatures in Discussion Trading, Bitcoin Discussions and Altcoins Discussions.
And make it a habit to search for topics that discuss 1000 replies, so that your posts will not be deleted in this forum.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 04:04:58 AM
you didnt read the rules about your signature campaign and it's a disgrace that you joined a campaign without knowing it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 03:41:11 AM
Basically you have to post on altcoins discussion section or better still read the rules guiding the particular signature campaign you are doing because doing your task inline with the laid down rules will earn you weekly stakes not what people tell you here so I will advice you to read carefully and abide by it throughout the campaign and about making constructive post, full knowledge about cryptocurrency is all you need so it'll be helpful to consult all materials available on crypto
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 03:38:56 AM
You need to read the rule of campaign again Smiley. If you're being in a signature campaign which pay in BTC so you should stay way from posting in Alternative, local and newbie section Smiley. But if it's a bounty campaign so you just need to stay away from Off-topic, local and few section for newbie like Beginner & Help.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 03:32:42 AM
Just read the instructions of the project well before starting any project, and signature campaigns dont need submission just keep posting in the tread posted or allowed by the project and the project manager would check your posts automatically, but please make you post reasonably and more that 15post per week
Activity: 392
August 10, 2018, 03:27:31 AM

Every signature campaign differ each other. So just read the rules given by the campaign manager. The have specific forum that you can post your comments and topic thread. They also have restriction from other thread so better read carefully the rules.

#Support Vanig
Am just wondering please is there anything signature campaign a newbie can perform in?
Activity: 91
August 10, 2018, 03:23:38 AM
The first thing you have to do is go to the bitcointalk forum.
You must post on an alternative cryptocurrency section (altcoins) and may not spam so that it is not blocked from the bounty campaign.
You may not use multiple signatures at the same time and may not use other site avatars.
You may not change your signature during the campaign. Your post must be constructive
Every week completed will give you the following bet
Activity: 43
August 10, 2018, 03:07:30 AM
Simply read the guidelines on your battle updates on which areas you permitted to post simply read well and gain from directions to dodge insufficient posting on spreadsheet possibly altcoin and bitcoin duscussion is a preffered remark segment to post.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 01:25:46 PM
Each campaign has a different requirement and regulation, you need to read it carefully before doing, and they also force parts that are not posted, they will not share the stake.
Activity: 336
August 05, 2018, 12:23:49 PM
Reading rules of the signature campaign you're participating will guide you where to post, for example most signature campaign require posting on altcoin discussion and learning how to make good post reading more about crypto in it's entirety will help
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
August 05, 2018, 12:21:53 PM
For what do you ask like this? Do you have no rules for the projects that you follow? Post signature can be anywhere. But there are boards that are prohibited by some projects. Seeing a board that is banned by your project in a bounty thread. CREATE A READING!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

Read the general rules of the campaign you were at.
Make sure not to post 1 liner and make it informative and constructive.
you must follow where to post also, it is there.
Activity: 238
August 05, 2018, 12:17:43 PM
I think crypto can be trusted.The risks are all alone, either a gain or a loss, we always need to take this into account. If you study Altcoin, you can raise money on it, but also lose it. Wink Grin
Activity: 43
August 05, 2018, 04:55:58 AM
see the battle rules you take after. obviously, there are as of now noticed where you can post and where you are not permitted. On the off chance that you read the total at that point without a doubt will discover these guidelines. In the event that this is the primary battle for you then the did vigorously in light of the fact that the consequence of abundance crusade is promising.
Pages:
Jump to: