Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to Post my Signature Campaign? - page 7. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 01:24:35 PM
The posting methods would be different in different campaigns. In some campaign we are asked to post in their thread as we submit our reports of Social media and in some campaigns they provide google sheets. In some campaigns, our posts are manually tracked. Therefore you should read the campaign instructions carefully. If its not mentioned, the you should ask from the bounty managers. I hope this will help you.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
June 09, 2018, 04:59:28 AM
usually its seen from the bounty thread, because every bounty manager is always different its rules.

if I suggest you write the most secure signature campaign is in the end of its announcement Altcoins, such as Announcement of CIVIC, Verge, MANA, PTOY etc.
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 05:21:09 AM
I think made post in altcoin discussion is safe. Because most of signature campaign allow to make post here. I ever get signature campaign that just allow to post on alternate cryptocurrency. If you want to improve your ability, the only way is to get more knowledge. Just read some topic and search on google and share what you got to people.
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 05:13:42 AM
There are number of topics like if you are interested to post related to bitcoin then Bitcoin discussion while for Altcoin, a altcoin discussion. Ther are lots of more part of the forum. You will slowly get this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 08:43:59 AM
see the campaign rules you follow. of course, there are already noted the place where you can post and where you are not allowed. If you read the complete then surely will find these rules. If this is the first campaign for you then the did in earnest because the result of bounty campaign is promising.
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 08:15:33 AM
Firstly you have to post on the forum, with respect to the discussion required by the bounty manager e.g altcoin discussion, trading discussion and so on.
Then to make a constructive post, you have to go afar and know more about cryptocurrency by reading articles. 
true to reading we will add experience and knowledge about bitcoin or altcoin.
by reading articles and sharing frequently in forums will add to our knowledge of the materials we discussed at bitcointalk.org.
Activity: 88
June 06, 2018, 08:09:55 AM
Firstly you have to post on the forum, with respect to the discussion required by the bounty manager e.g altcoin discussion, trading discussion and so on.
Then to make a constructive post, you have to go afar and know more about cryptocurrency by reading articles. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 08:05:39 AM
Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks
First you have to check the rules of the campaign because there are rules that they don't count your post in a specific topic. You have to expose yourself in cryptocurrency by reading and watching videos in YouTube.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 08:45:39 AM
Every signature campaign has rules to be followed, just read and understand what they want you to do and put interest what your doing, I think that is the very best way to get in.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 08:39:39 AM
should not the rules and conditions to follow the signature bounty campaign already listed on the bounty project thread you follow? no need to ask it here again, and also to my knowledge, it is rare bounty managers who want to accept rank jr.member for signature campaign program
Activity: 73
June 04, 2018, 08:21:20 AM
you should have much reading about bounty campaign, especially signature campaign.
first I have to ask u is what makes you confused about. to post signature code or campaign?
to join signature, you have to use the signature code of the project you join. it can be put on forum profile information.
then you can post based on the rules given by the campaign. for instance in altcoins. most campaigns prohibit the participants not to post in politics and society, even in off topics. therefore you have to avoid it to get stakes every week.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 08:13:28 AM
Before joining the signature campaign of any ICO you need to read the rules on when you can post I prefer to post in alternate cryptocurrency or trading discussion
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 07:59:04 AM
Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

you should read the rules and regulations on the bounty portion of signature campaign. Some like they want to post on bitcoin discussion forum but not in altcoin sometimes also only in altcoin section but in in bitcoin forum. There is also what we can a local that sometimes they allow you to post but limited number of posts. So its is better to read and understand what is the rules of campaigns and follow them.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 04, 2018, 07:46:30 AM
It depends on the campaign that you are working on, most companies want us to post in the altcoins section of Forum, try there
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 05:58:49 PM
It is like having a conversation, but constructive, some companies are also require you to promote their products here in your posts.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 08:43:41 AM
Most of the bounty thread's signature movement limits the Posting section.
Then you need to pay attention to the Posting section, which is the only thing to pay attention to.
Activity: 126
June 01, 2018, 08:39:35 AM
You can post in the forum. If you also participate in the social network campaigns your can post in facebook, twitter, telegram and others.
Activity: 165
June 01, 2018, 08:36:38 AM
You should take a good look at the rules of the game from your signature campaign. Usually they write where we can and can not post. Most want us to post in the altcoin section. Choose a question or discussion that you think is easy and in that question you have enough understanding of the answer. Later you will get used to,,, and will also increase your knowledge about crypto. Thus it will be easier to do the sign-up task. And in each post usually they determine the number of characters desired,,, usually 75-150 characters.
Activity: 795
June 01, 2018, 08:24:04 AM
Check what the manager wrote on the thread it depends on what the campaign manager want, some manager will ask you to post 70% on altcoin discussion 30% on local board while some manager will demand all post strictly on altcoin discussion.
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 08:20:07 AM
Every signature has its own specific places that the rules set that you can post there or cannot post. You first of all have to read the rules very well and then find out where you can post. And note that every section has its own trend of discussion so first of all explore the section you want to post (say Bitcoin discussion) and then you'll learn along with the type of posts you can make.
Pages:
Jump to: