Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to Post my Signature Campaign? - page 8. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 03:44:00 AM
before participate in signature campaign you have to read and understand it's rule.there are several rule that you have to followed.break the rule no stakes for you, at the end campaign maybe you will receive nothing.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 03:41:11 AM
Just try to participate in discussions going on at different threads, if you think you are not expert about any topic you can skip such threads, alternatively you can also post your own threads but those should be detailed and constructive and try to avoid spam or links promoting something as its against the rules of the forum
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 03:38:06 AM
Just read the rules on your campaign reminders on which sections you allowed to post just read well and learn from instructions to avoid not enough posting on spreadsheet maybe altcoin and bitcoin duscussion is a preffered comment section to post.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 03:32:46 AM
Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

Of course, there will be many ways to do it. You should be able to learn about this forum and did the posting in accordance with the rules already established by the bounty project. And you must read the regulation which should do the postings because surely there already exists the rule. A minimum number of characters you have to notice and posting you should be good.
Activity: 340
www.cd3d.app
June 01, 2018, 03:10:21 AM
first thing that you will do is to put the signature banner on your profile. they put a signature for every rank. as you can see there, it has an signature for your correspondent rank. after you put your signature all you need to do is to reply on the particular section of this forum, depends on the bounty campaign where they want you to reply. just read the criteria for every campaign you want to join, like for example you join in a signature campaign and they allow you to post/reply 15 on the altcoin discussion only. or 10 post on altcoin discussion  and 2 post on local board.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 03:05:40 AM
You must be understanding the rules of the project that followed. because each project has a different rule. usually, you can post on the local or english thread. to make a good post, you must be diligent to read, because by reading you will know more about the world of crypto. the most important thing is you must to follow the rules in order to get the stake. try to get the stake every week to get satisfactory results.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 02:59:16 AM
There are 2 place to create topic for signature campaign:

- If you're going to run a signature campaign that pay weekly in BTC, you should create it in here: Services

- If you're going to run a signature bounty campaign, you must create your topic in here: Bounties (Altcoins)

But at first you need to create an ANN thread in Announcements (Altcoins) before creating signature campaign for your project Smiley
Do you know about some good signature campaign with high rewards which is paid in Bitcoins?
Activity: 994
Daxetoken.net
June 01, 2018, 02:53:29 AM
Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

If you joined signature campaign you need to read their rules if where you are able to post and how many post you need to comply weekly. Every campaigns has different rule so be careful,read carefully and follow it. In order to post with quality if you don't enough knowledge about crypto ,you need to put a time to read and read to earn knowledge and from it you can create quality and meaningful post.
Activity: 165
June 01, 2018, 02:48:50 AM
I think you should read the rules in your signature campaign program, so you'll know where to post. To improve your knowledge, you should read from various sources and also see video impressions about the crypto world, so that you can find ideas to make useful posts and discussions.
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 02:40:15 AM
You have an internet address to follow virtual campaigns. Bounty platform site. You have information about the projects and you can follow them and join the signature campaigns.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 03:52:48 PM
Participate in altcoins discussion, read specific literature and crypto info in different media, subscribe on twitter of famos people in crypto world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 03:50:33 PM
Every section has its own trend of discussion ..
Every signature has its own specific places that the specific rules..every signature campaign differ each other
So just read the rules given by the campaign manager.
There's many ways on how you can help yourself in improving your posting skills.
Activity: 420
May 18, 2018, 03:32:13 PM
It depends what you are paying with. If you are paying in Bitcoin you can post it in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services. If you are paying in altcoins or tokens then it has to go in the altcoins section under bounties.

Check all the applicants to see if they are on the [SMAS] Signature Managers against Spam and the DarkList™. Check the    
Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk III (2018 Q2)
spreadsheet. Pick people that have earned Merit and look at the posts they earned that Merit with.

Thanks. This helps a lot. I am currently wearing my Signature Campaign (Vernam) and I guess I am in the right place making my post. Do I just have to reply to any threads or do I have to make my own thread in put all there my post in my specific signature campaign?

Yes, you doing it right man. yes you're right again, you just have to reply to any threads under Altcoin Discussion and meet the required post given to you. Read and understand carefully the instructions and make good quality posts to earn merits. Smiley
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
May 18, 2018, 03:24:19 PM
Just try to participate in discussions going on at different threads, if you think you are not expert about any topic you can skip such threads, alternatively you can also post your own threads but those should be detailed and constructive and try to avoid spam or links promoting something.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
May 18, 2018, 03:23:07 PM
You need to read the rules.
All campaigns accept posts in cryptocurrencies.
So you are posting in the right place.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 18, 2018, 03:20:51 PM
All the necessary requirements that would participate in a subscription company are usually very readily available in the general requirements for any bounty. The only thing you have to do is strictly adhere to them otherwise you will not get anything for your work, which is not good.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 18, 2018, 03:07:03 PM
read this first before joining any campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-campaign-guidelines-read-this-before-starting-or-joining-a-campaign-1684035 to avoid breaking the rules , and by the way mate knowledge is the must when joining campaign , so educate yourself first by reading some topic here in forum or make some research to obtain more information use the search bar of the forum instead for quick results. And don't forget 'cause this is the most important,  which is don't post anything here in forum read first the rule 'cause every section here in forum had a different rules so before doing anything put some effort to read those prohibited rules to avoid breaking the rules.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 03:05:06 PM
If you’re a cryptocurrency user, you’re probably familiar with the BitcoinTalk.org forum. If you’re new to the cryptoverse, the Bitcointalk forum is a great place to research Bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcointalk also serves as an online marketplace for crypto influencer marketing services, a place where users can earn Bitcoin or altcoins for their efforts.

Bitcointalk is probably the biggest bitcoin and cryptocurrency related discussion board out there. They are also very liberal when it comes to signatures and advertising. Many of their users make a consistent extra income by doing nothing but talking about bitcoins – simply having an ad in their forum signature makes them money, combined with a couple of good posts a day.
Activity: 322
May 18, 2018, 03:01:39 PM
where you should post the signature campaign. it all depends on the rules given, so in my opinion before you follow the signature campaign you read first the rules.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 02:58:35 PM
I think You should carefully read the rules of your signature campaign, there are topics in which you can write. Almost everywhere, Off-topic, spam and bounty posts, will not count.
Pages:
Jump to: