Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to Post my Signature Campaign? - page 9. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 18, 2018, 02:52:30 PM
There are 2 place to create topic for signature campaign:

- If you're going to run a signature campaign that pay weekly in BTC, you should create it in here: Services

- If you're going to run a signature bounty campaign, you must create your topic in here: Bounties (Altcoins)

But at first you need to create an ANN thread in Announcements (Altcoins) before creating signature campaign for your project Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 02:46:38 PM
There are so many signature campaigns out there and others differ their rules from the others. You can post you comments on what's on the rules of your specified signature campaign. Read and explore more here in the forum so you can improve your posts well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 02:42:44 PM
There are number of topics like if you are interested to post related to bitcoin then Bitcoin discussion while for Altcoin, a altcoin discussion. Ther are lots of more part of the forum. You will slowly get this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
May 18, 2018, 02:40:52 PM
Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks
All progress rests in time, as a lot of time is necessary, at least to understand some structure, it is necessary to study it for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 16, 2018, 12:29:32 PM
Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

You want to participate or going to open the signature campaign for the any project? Please confirm that first. If you want to open the signature campaign with the BTC payment, then you have to reach the services section to create your own thread there.

if you want to participate the campaign. There are two option for you once is bounty and another one signature campaign with BTC payment. You use any think to earn tokens and BTC.

Since you want to increase your post quality. Please worm out all the section first. If you see any place you can assist the OP and that should the first reply from you in that thread. Those kind of posts will be getting merits most of the time.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
May 16, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

It depends on the Campaign you joined, But most of the Campaign is favorably choose *Alternate Cryptocurrency and its ChildBoards Threads* Some are for Local Section but limited only!Writing Constructive Comment is not hard just be yourself and released how you feel about the topic and be respectful to others fruitful Conversation is part of the communication but avoid explicit words.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 12:05:12 PM
First, you must understand the rules of the signature campaign from bounty that you follow. You can learn by reading posts that are written many people in this forum. Then,  you can start to write a post in the local section (your native language). You can write the topic that you understand. You should not write speculative opinions because it is not constructive. You can read the news about cryptocurrency to build your constructive post. The key is not lazy to read and want to increase knowledge of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 16, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
in the campaigns, you certainly already have rules where you could make a post. usually imprinted on the part where prohibited or your post will not be counted. In addition to the mentioned part, of course, is allowed to make a post.

in order to make a quality post, then start reading often find information as well as add to the knowledge of the crypto. the longer that way then the quality of the post that you create will be getting better because it could certainly informative.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

When joining a Signature Campaign before posting never ever forget to wear the signature. Second, for you to know where to post always check the rules, under the rules it is stated there where you can post and where you can't post for your Signature campaign.

For Example:
"Rules :
 - Posts made in the following sections (and all their child boards) will not be counted as valid posts: Marketplace; Off-topic; Archival; Marketplace (Altcoins)."

The only tip I can give you is that, read and understand the topic or question before replying or answering it. Never try to hard to reply or answer a specific topic specially if you know nothing about it. Do research for you to be able to accomplish your Signature Campaign.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
May 16, 2018, 10:28:02 AM
Why do you ask here, in every Bounty Thread always explained terms and conditions to follow the program.
for signature campaign there is also a post provision that is determined by each Bounty Manager, if the Thread is not explained, then all you have to do is contact Bounty Manager and ask the terms of posting for Signature Campaign that you follow
Activity: 114
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 16, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
hm i would go at first for some porjects which you have Knowledge about and help People there. So for example if some one has an Problem with creating ethereum contracts help him if yióu know how to do it Grin
Activity: 392
May 16, 2018, 10:24:32 AM
Joining signature campaigns have the hardest part of the projects that can be worked on. Working on this required your rank position to see if you are suited to join, you can be rejected on the campaigns by just not follow the steps needed for it. First of all you should read first the rules and regulations of how campaigns will start, the dots and do.
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
Most signature campaigns will not need a report. Your campaign manager will check your posts. What you need to do is follow the rules outlined.
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
May 16, 2018, 10:18:59 AM
Signature campaign is one of the best way to earn profits in bounty campaign, in signature you should create a good quality post that you've been posted in bitcointalk forum threads. However it depends on a bounty manager and sometimes in bounty campaign if where he can want you to post. Most of the bounty hunters prefer to do signature campaign tha others because it has have a biggest bounty allocation. And addition for that you must make your own genuine post in order to credit all of your post by the bounty manager.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

Always post an informative details about what are the topic and your post shouldn't off topic or out of place also don't post spammy comments always be creative by creating posts and posts always in altcoin sections. follow the rules of your bounty camp to not be removed in your camp.
Activity: 197
May 16, 2018, 10:03:00 AM
to participate successfully in the subscription campaign, most often the organizers indicate where you can leave your messages, and where to write is prohibited. it is best to find the topics you are interested in, read and respond constructively. It will be even better if you make useful topics with information yourself.
Activity: 532
May 16, 2018, 08:27:44 AM
signature campaigns you choose to joined have rules and guidelines. better read it first so you won't get ban or get kick in the campaign or post will not be counted. usually campaign manager post it in the first page. many information you need to know are listed there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
May 16, 2018, 08:02:42 AM
First you should read the restrictions or places where you could post and where not to. Secondly you should a way to communicate to the bounty manager or the developers if ever you have some issues or questions regarding your bounty. and third you could improve or enhance by actually reading a lot or doing a research (and should also recheck the rules, most of the bounties indicated on how many characters are needed for them to consider your post). and good luck to your first time on Signature Campaign, its my first time too.
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 07:57:21 AM
Every signature has its own specific places that the rules set that you can post there or cannot post. You first of all have to read the rules very well and then find out where you can post. And note that every section has its own trend of discussion so first of all explore the section you want to post (say Bitcoin discussion) and then you'll learn along with the type of posts you can make.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 07:52:09 AM
The more you read, the better you will get at posting constructively. Apart from that it will also prove to be a great learning experience, so be interactive, and respond only once you have understood the query, have something worthwhile to say. You will see how many people offer genuine support and guidance here.
Thanks, it is possible to get some of the contents from whitepaper and mix it to my own idea or do I have to make my own? Sorry. I am really new about it.
Pages:
Jump to: