Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to Post my Signature Campaign? - page 5. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 11:40:49 AM
Just read carefully all the rules and requirements for bounty participants and try to avoid posting in threads like Altcoins (Marketplace), Off-topic, Gambling and Bounty, usually posts in these threads are not counted as valid.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 11:32:32 AM
Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

The best place to post your campaign is here. Although for me, you're only doing this post in order to get more posts for your signature campaign lol. Dude stop just spamming around everywhere. Please write something sensible and something useful to people.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
July 07, 2018, 11:29:02 AM
The bounty rules for signature campaign is found in the bounty thread. The rules must be followed strictly to earn your reward. Sometimes it is required to post in the announcement thread. Altcoin Section is where a signature campaigner make a post
 To improve the content of your posts, it is advisable to read articles, news items and watch videos

Activity: 92
July 07, 2018, 11:19:20 AM
see the campaign rules you follow. of course, there are already noted the place where you can post and where you are not allowed. If you read the complete then surely will find these rules. If this is the first campaign for you then the did in earnest because the result of bounty campaign is promising.
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 01:13:10 AM
Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

Maybe you just did it, because most campaigns have rules for doing it in this sub altcoin.
Of course building optimism will be something positive in this field, as it will be one of the variables to make the market grow again.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 11:14:50 PM
Carefully read the rules of a specific Signature campaign that you will participate, reading and obeying the rules is the key to be successful in every bounty campaign we will partake in. But mostly you need to make the post on forums like Bitcoin, economics and altcoins.
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 02:11:15 AM
You must be understanding the rules of the project that followed. because each project has a different rule. usually, you can post on the local or english thread. to make a good post, you must be diligent to read, because by reading you will know more about the world of crypto. the most important thing is you must to follow the rules in order to get the stake. That is just my advice
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 02:04:38 AM
You need to have a good knowledge of crypto, you can post in any of the altcoin section of this forum; read and understand the topic of any thread before you contribute; make your post organic,  and please don't copy and paste.
Admin would red flag you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 02:00:41 AM

The chances are right here is the right place, but I think every campaign has its own rules and you can read it before you participate. And it's possible that the rules will be created by the campaign manager. I think there are many constructive post examples in this forum, and the most effective way is to read more.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

it looks like you should read from every rule bounty campaign you follow because every manager has a rule of thumb to create posts in different places, so read all the instructions in bounty thread there. yes the correct post you make also must be constructive.

your right there is some bounty campaign that have some rule of where you have to post on they have some limit on doing that for and that is some of your need to follow.
Following the rules of the campaign that we follow and also try to make a post that is useful. such as providing information or others. I think everyone almost understands about "POST"
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 11:31:32 PM

Usually there are some restrictions made by the bounty campaign manager, where can you create a post and where you can't post.
Just read all the rules created in the bounty thread.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 11:30:08 PM
Please read the instruction on the thread. There should be all the information you need. Different campaigns have different rules. When making a post or making replies try to make it meaningful. That's it.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
July 05, 2018, 11:27:23 PM

it looks like you should read from every rule bounty campaign you follow because every manager has a rule of thumb to create posts in different places, so read all the instructions in bounty thread there. yes the correct post you make also must be constructive.

your right there is some bounty campaign that have some rule of where you have to post on they have some limit on doing that for and that is some of your need to follow.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 11:22:01 PM
First you should read the restrictions or places where you could post and where not to. Secondly you should a way to communicate to the bounty manager or the developers if ever you have some issues or questions regarding your bounty. and third you could improve or enhance by actually reading a lot or doing a research (and should also recheck the rules, most of the bounties indicated on how many characters are needed for them to consider your post). and good luck to your first time on Signature Campaign, its my first time too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 11:18:51 PM
The important things to do is know what the terms and rules of your campaign that joining. Then whatsoever they required it is a must and not a choice. Follow the rules whether they say you must post in Politics and society, altcoins discussion, bitcoin discussion or whatever they they provided. Follow the rules is the sense of being accepted in the campaign in order to get stakes in the week you performed. Good luck mate.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 11:06:31 PM

The key really to a successful signature campaign participation is being knowledgable of the topics that you participate into. Like when go to the alts section and the discussion portion you will find so many threads and you need to go to the one that you already have knowledge to. It's like you visit a friend and start a conversation with. That is what you are doing in signature campaigns. You talk to them about a topic. Topic that you have immediate knowledge of. So don't forget to read and read things what is happening with crypto.
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

I think if you have to understand the rules of the signature campaign from bounty you follow. You can learn by reading posts written by many people in this forum. Then, you can start writing posts in the local section. And if you are interested to post a bitcoin-related then past Bitcoin discussion for Altcoin, altcoin discussion. There are many more sections of the forum. You will slowly get it.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 10:38:47 PM
it seems you have to be more careful to read the rules of the signature of the bounty you follow because every bounty has its own rules sometimes some bounty allows us to post on the local and there are some don't allow
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
July 05, 2018, 10:18:05 PM
After choosing the right project for promotion you need to follow their rules and regulation for posting because if you post them in the different section you might not get stakes. So follow their specific rules of posting, then you will make stakes on postings.
Pages:
Jump to: