Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 21. (Read 4901 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 06:07:30 PM
There are so many exchanges where you can sell your tokens, first you have to check the exchange or exchanges they are currently trading and you move them there. We have centralized and decentralized exchanges that are good to trade you tokens.
Activity: 210
July 25, 2018, 06:01:16 PM
most likely you do not need sites. you need to register on the stock exchange and sell your tokens. after that, withdraw money from the exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 25, 2018, 05:58:59 PM
For me, the more important question now is when to sell tokens? I can not guess and often sell them very cheaply ..
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

depending on the investors desire to add cryptocurrencies and token to their investment portfolios, but they are concerned about being able to sell them when they are ready to liquidate their coins. when you receive your token from bounty campaign and you want sell your coin or tokens,  the first step is to transfer you balance to a cryptocurrency exchange with a liquid market for your chosen trading pair. A good exchange that offer liquid markets and include support for token such as bittress, kraken, idax, bitfinex etc are good for coin selling.
Activity: 57
July 25, 2018, 05:48:10 PM
When you recieved tokens from the bounty campaign you have participated, then ,the token being launched have been designated to different trading sites for exchanges , so look at your tokens and search what exchange sites it will be received.there are many exchange sites, it depends where your token put. My advice is to sell it to a known exchange so that you will not get scammed. But I sell some of the tokens in the yobit and idex market. Sell it with a high price to get a big profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 25, 2018, 05:43:46 PM
If coin is big enough you can see liquidity on coinmarketcap and then choose the exchange you want
Activity: 350
July 25, 2018, 05:29:05 PM
for myself I usually sell Tokens that I have in Hitbtc exchange because it's big enough for its users and has a lot of coin and token options that are good enough to start the exchange.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 25, 2018, 04:24:53 PM
Idex.market is the easiest exchange for beginners to trade their altcoin, it's very simple to learn and it's required low fee for transactions. But you can make enquiry about your token to know where it's traded.

The Idex exchange is also decentralized and listing altcoins without payment, but first of all new altcoyins can be found on the Forkdelta and Etherrdelta exchanges.
Activity: 322
July 24, 2018, 05:11:20 PM
depending on the tokens you have listing on the market where you can check first in coinmarketcap or ask the developer team directly.
the big turnaround for now in the binance there has a high volume of transactions and I think a lot of big investors are investing there, because every token that is potentially good when first listing there will increase in price.
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 05:10:16 PM
When you recieved tokens from the bounty campaign you have participated, then ,the token being launched have been designated to different trading sites for exchanges , so look at your tokens and search what exchange sites it will be received.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
July 24, 2018, 05:04:39 PM
It depends on what tokens do u want to sell, if it is new token u can use dex like idex or forkdelta, if it is old one use top20 centralized exchanges!
Activity: 588
July 24, 2018, 04:59:23 PM
There are lots of ways you can sell your tokens
You can sell hand to hand
You can sell on exchange
There are lots of exchanges in which you can sell your tokens
I do not recommend to sell coins without any exchange (hand to hand)! Especially not here on this forum, there are many scammers who want quick and easy money.
But if you find someone in the real life, you can trade with him, if you trust him Wink.
Activity: 35
July 24, 2018, 04:54:37 PM
You can always read in the stream where you pick up your bonus token, as well as where your tokens are exchanged. Then go to the exchange  and sell your token  Undecided
Activity: 202
July 24, 2018, 04:30:28 PM
There are lots of ways you can sell your tokens
You can sell hand to hand
You can sell on exchange
There are lots of exchanges in which you can sell your tokens
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 04:21:52 PM
Idex.market is the easiest exchange for beginners to trade their altcoin, it's very simple to learn and it's required low fee for transactions. But you can make enquiry about your token to know where it's traded.
Activity: 95
July 24, 2018, 04:15:36 PM
This is a difficult situation, it is impossible to guess when the coin's growth will end, you can easily miss a good moment, you can sell coins in parts as they grow
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 04:11:21 PM
There is such a wonderful https://coinmarketcap.com/ where you can find your coin and see which exchanges it trades on.
The absolute majority of altcoins are traded on the exchanges of Etherdelta and Forkdelta, they are decentralized and are added there automatically.

Activity: 68
July 24, 2018, 02:56:25 PM
Binance is the biggest and probably the best. Most ERC20 tokens are listed on decentralized exchanges aswell such as Idex.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 24, 2018, 02:51:24 PM
first, check where the Exchange that provides your token. If you are looking for in a big market but not necessarily available is also a funny thing. If puzzled then open the token from the website to look for information. or go on coinmarketcap to find out these things to be easier.
Activity: 81
July 24, 2018, 02:41:04 PM
All Initial Coin Offering projects, at the end of the main token sale, will announce the exchanges where their coin will be listed. This is where you have to go, after receiving your tokens, and sell the desired amount there for the shown price. My advice is to sell something at the beginning, just to be sure that you will receive something before project fails (SCAM)
Pages:
Jump to: