Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 26. (Read 4905 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 04:36:39 AM
For coinmarketcap where everything is in detail about their currencies studying and how much they cost and what exchange they can be sold!
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 04:23:41 AM
Each token has a different exchange. Know from the official telegram information token they are listing on which exchange. Currently there are many exchange listed for token sales. And now binance is one of the exchange with big sales volume and I think it's safe.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 21, 2018, 04:17:35 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

you must know which tokens you have already registered on the exchange, then you can sell them. try to check first in thread or telegram channel.
and you can find out more in marketcap.
Activity: 560
July 21, 2018, 04:14:50 AM
You can sell any Ethereum based tokens on EtherDelta. It is not very simple to use EtherDelta and I can recommend to watch some EtherDelta guides on YouTube before you start to trade.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 04:11:12 AM
If you want to sell tokens you should see the token exchanger list where. You can find on the official website or telegram group.
Activity: 392
July 21, 2018, 04:08:13 AM
You can sell it on different cryptomarkets you like but i think the better market to sell it is on the market with big volume because greater volume means good liquidity which also means good market price is waiting for your cryptos.
Activity: 42
July 21, 2018, 03:56:51 AM
My insight into token deals or trade to Ethereum by utilizing the App on android, you can right away get news if the token has entered the wallet. Be that as it may, there are additionally deals through Etherdelta and Yobite on the site. Yet, tragically I have never attempted, on the grounds that up to this point I have not get tokens. I know the greater part of that from web and learning with my dear companions.
Activity: 88
July 19, 2018, 06:56:17 AM
Look at
https://forkdelta.github.io
https://etherdelta.com
There are a lot of tokens to buy and sell.

At this time its better to hold our token. We have to wait a right time to sell our token in a right time. When we can say that the market is rissing we sell our token automatically because the price of Bitcoin is fluctuating anytime.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 06:41:48 AM
After I get crypto coins because of putting or taking an interest in abundance organizations, I check the costs for crypto coins on decentralized trades idex , yet I don't hurry to offer them, yet offer as much as I have to keep contributing, or convey it to the bank's card.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 06:35:45 AM
There are many trading site here in crypto world. One of this is IDDEX and most of the token are sell here. I'm only new here but most of my friend discuss how crypto runs in a bussiness. Trading is slightly risky if you don't know more so if I were you, search and read more about trading before explore it.
Activity: 238
July 19, 2018, 06:34:44 AM
I usually don't sell tokens until they are added to any largely centralized exchange. It will be a good moment for a profitable sale. Well, or sell on a decentralized exchange, less profitable. But quickly.
Excellent strategy to wait for a good exchange. On small exchanges very little trade, and a new coin is almost no one there (((
Activity: 1036
July 19, 2018, 06:23:14 AM
I usually don't sell tokens until they are added to any largely centralized exchange. It will be a good moment for a profitable sale. Well, or sell on a decentralized exchange, less profitable. But quickly.
Activity: 111
July 19, 2018, 05:29:23 AM
In exchange. You should to read notification from their public channel (facebook, twitter, medium, telegram, web,...).
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 19, 2018, 05:26:35 AM
The place or platform for selling tokens is connected with these tokens so I could not say you the answer without this information. Read articles on the forum according to your tokens.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 03:39:44 AM
I would like to say if you can sell your token in the market or the stock exchange but it will still depend on the token you sell. and also every token has its own exchange and there are many decentralized exchanges that will allow you to add your token contract and you can start trading immediately

Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 03:30:33 AM
It's depending on the type of token you are selling, not all tokens are already listed in exchanges. But you can search on coinmarketcap and this website will show you where your coins are listed.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 03:20:29 AM
There are many exchange sites in the world of crypto currencies. My first choice to sell tokens is always sites like binance, hitbtc. If the volumes are low, I will go to other exchanges like HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Activity: 2
July 19, 2018, 03:07:04 AM
there are some websites updating schedule to sell tokens, you can search on internet
Activity: 448
July 19, 2018, 02:53:25 AM
What tokens do you have? if you have not listed token in exchangers you can sell the tokens, if you want to sell got to etherdelta and forkdelta, enter the addres contract then sell or buy tokens. Not listed tokens will cause low price. Better wait the token to be listed in public or dex exchanger. Dex excanger is like etherdelta, forkdelta, idex and bancor. Now bancor was hacked you can choose others to sell the token.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 19, 2018, 02:52:37 AM
You need to look out for any exchange announcements from your project team that will advise you they have launched on a particular exchange. If you have and ERC-20 token then it is pretty likely they will be available for trading on one of the Decentralised exchanges such as Forkdelta.
Pages:
Jump to: