Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 27. (Read 4947 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
July 19, 2018, 02:49:35 AM
of course, the search where the token you have sold. as an owner of a token is certainly at least should know of this because it is mandatory. or if confused try searching in coinmarketcap.com that could certainly serve as a reference. there there will be an awful lot of information about the tokens that you have been in a site what and where.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 02:33:27 AM
first please go to coinmarketcap and find your coin there i mean is your coin is listed where, if there your coin is not there then go to telegram and ask the team that there
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 02:13:19 AM
The most profitable option is to sell to your friends or other people on the Internet. So you will not pay the Commission, and will be sure that no one will cheat you and you will not lose your money in any case
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 04:33:37 AM
Tokens are usually sold on crypto-currency exchanges, this is the fastest and most convenient option in my opinion. but we must not forget about the crypto-currency exchangers which are also very convenient and popular
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 08:04:45 AM
There are many exchanges that you can sell the cryptocurrencies. First, you can find the crypto that you have at coinmarketcap.com to know what exchange that your token listed. So you creat account on it and sell
Activity: 42
July 15, 2018, 07:58:23 AM
know your token first if its listed on some exchange, if theres a telegram group that your tokens/project has,you can interact there and ask where it is already listed or else ask on the bounty thread,  im sure there will be an announcement where your tokens listed for you to easy to to track where it be listed.
Activity: 76
July 13, 2018, 11:07:12 AM
You can sell your tokens in the market or on exchanges, but it still depends on the token you sell. Since each token has its own exchange, not all chips are listed in all exchangers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
I like the exchange Binance most of all. This is the No. 1 exchange in the world in terms of trading volume, founded in 2017, but has already managed to overtake the world's leading exchanges in terms of average daily trading volume; the fastest growing Chinese exchange with its own cryptocurrency BNB, which was created to attract initial financing with the help of ICO; traders are attracted by low fees-0.1%; it is important to note the high performance: the exchange processes up to 1.4 million orders per second; the platform supports the most popular cryptocurrencies and; it provides a wide range of professional tools for trading and Analytics.
Activity: 266
July 13, 2018, 11:00:57 AM
I've recommended to sell tokens on kucoin or binance. They still haven't compulsory KYC and best pairs to trades. Another one kind of exchanges it's decentralized or dex exhcnages like  Swithneo, idex etc.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
July 13, 2018, 11:00:20 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
Where to sell your tokens depends on which exchange your token are listed, you can not sell your token on any exchange. You can try Idex or Etherdelta, it is easy to sell there and also many tokens are easily getting listed on this exchanges. Just be sure that you know already how to utilize exchanges for you to not loose your tokens.
Activity: 427
July 13, 2018, 10:53:17 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

Hello, the main thing is on which stock your tokens are listed. Not all exchanges offer all the coins, as they are already too many. You can check where they are trading on these two sites:

https://coinmarketcap.com/
and
https://coinlib.io/exchanges

Then you can check the price of the coin in each one and decide on which exchange it is more profitable to sell them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
July 13, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
There are a lot more decentralized exchanges popping up that make trading obscure tokens much easier, so that's where you can sell most of your new coins
Activity: 854
July 13, 2018, 10:45:45 AM
I usually sell tokens in the market that are available. after that I will sell bitcoin at local exchanger yag indeed receive IDR pair to be able to withdraw funds to my account
Activity: 158
July 13, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

Exchanges are the way to sell your altcoins. Although some projects have their own exchanges. For a summary of the different exchanges, a specific altcoin is listed, I right away go to coimarketcap. they provide good details of the pricing and trends of cryptos and provide list of exchanges you can sell your coins.
Activity: 322
July 13, 2018, 10:43:21 AM
It all depends what kind of tokens you have! I mean they might be not even listed anywhere, for that you could use only forkdelta and etherdelta. To check out what other exchanges your token is listed, check out twitter or telegram group for quicker response. Good luck
Activity: 210
July 13, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
It is very easy to go to the site of the coinmarketkap and there everything is described in detail where the bargain where the more favorable price is what volume of trades, that is all you need to know about the state of the market!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 10:39:51 AM
You need to know the type of tokens that you have. Their are many tokens on coinmarketcap and you can use coinmarketcap to locate which exchange that your tokens are listed on. There you can exchange your coins/tokens to either bitcoin or Etherum and convert to fiat thereafter
Well we also have to know what token we hold, and this depends on where your token has this for sale. There are many exchanges and markets, not all tokens exist in all markets. If you have found a market that sells token owned then it is better to sell in a large market. it is usually very crowded and of course the opportunities are sold higher than in the small market.
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
Selling tokens is one of the easiest task
Once the token is being listed you are good to go
There are lots site you can sell your tokens.
Just deposit your token to the exchange which it is been listed. Then pair it with etheruem.
So you can trade your etheruem anytime you wish.
Activity: 137
July 13, 2018, 10:34:11 AM
You need to know the type of tokens that you have. Their are many tokens on coinmarketcap and you can use coinmarketcap to locate which exchange that your tokens are listed on. There you can exchange your coins/tokens to either bitcoin or Etherum and convert to fiat thereafter
Activity: 34
July 12, 2018, 01:45:55 AM
Depending on the type of token you are selling, if the token you were selling is erc20 on ethereum platform, there are many decentralised exchange that would allow you to add tge contract of your token and you can start trading immediately!
Pages:
Jump to: