Pages:
Author

Topic: whether the new coin can survive? - page 10. (Read 1976 times)

Activity: 685
Merit: 14
May 16, 2018, 01:14:39 PM
now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?
All the new coins also survive in future but it takes some time. So we should wait and see the future results and price of the new coin is depends on the project worth so it is not a big issue in crypto world. So new coins project is suitable in crypto platform it will continue to follow the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 01:11:24 PM
The new coin survival rate is very low, we see new coins in the market every day, most of them have no specific projects being implemented, many are just a team's future description, so try not to invest too much money on the new coin, which could make your money lose all.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 16, 2018, 01:07:55 PM
now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

The digital currency market is really crowded with coins, that is why people hesitate to invest because of confusion. Some ended up being scammed by other coins or ICO's, that is why we need to choose wisely when it comes to investing in the digital currency market. The coin will last long like bitcoin if they have a good and dedicated team in the company as well a good vision for success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 13, 2018, 07:58:22 AM
Not a lot of new coins will survive and especially the ones that are being put into the market this year. They have no sector to service anymore and produce a product for because anything that they want to do, someone or some people have already done it and created a coin so a lot of them have no good product to offer the investors which is why majority of them will fail.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

Based on my observations a lot of new coins that can not survive or prices become cheap under the price of ICO. New coins can survive when many requests or investors and with a growing community.
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 05:47:21 AM
Look at the HOLO. The project entered the top 100 in just a week. So, I believe that any quality project will be able to make its way into the top.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 05:37:59 AM

depending on how developers and teams manage it until plans and scenarios from scratch work as planned. this is the subject of our research as an investor or a trader. so not all new altcoin can survive in the next few years.
Activity: 64
May 13, 2018, 05:35:20 AM

Bitcoin enables certain uses that are very unique possibilities that no currency allows
The ability to spend a coin that only occurs the separates parties agree to spend the coin
Bitcoin runaway with the coin itself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 05:16:46 AM
It is very important that a professional team should develop the new coin. If the coin is with cheap and fast transactions, then it has a great future.

These are the main requirements for all cryptocurrencies
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
May 13, 2018, 05:06:26 AM
The success of every altcoins depend on the team behind on that project, many altcoins nowadays are worthless but still more altcoins has been created, more ICOs has been offer to the public, some coin can also a life changer and it is now our choice to select of which of that coin that can give us fortune.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 13, 2018, 05:00:54 AM
New Coins also Cryptocurrency so this will continue in long run but not all the coins are expensive only few projects are fixed in high rate most cheap in Crypto market. Everything is depends on supply and demand once it will reach higher reputation this will continue in market. Others are not a worthy project
Activity: 33
May 13, 2018, 04:58:42 AM
I see many new coins survived. See DEV and SCS, how the build a good market cap and growing price
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 13, 2018, 04:50:27 AM
Most new tokens have no value, and they will die.
However, there are still some outstanding tokens, so these tokens will replace the old token.
Activity: 167
May 13, 2018, 04:41:47 AM
Most of the new coins will not survive. Many coins are just a concept. Most of the mothers are not in the specific implementation of the business, it is very difficult to persuade big investors to enter.
Activity: 264
May 13, 2018, 04:39:34 AM
Why not If the project is promising and the developers team is strong and target forwarded. I think it depends on performance and production product
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
May 13, 2018, 04:30:55 AM
Most of ther are not and as you can see, most of them also a shitcoin that only exist to fu** ignorance people. Maybe the good one can be survive but hundreds failed to achieve expectation of customer. Better to be wise my friend.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 04:22:01 AM

Most of them will fail miserably.  First things first, if we are not talking about waves, ethereum and other blockchain tokens but if we are talking about coins with its own blockchains then it makes it much harder. Because many exchanges ask for money upfront to be listed on their Exchange where as tokens are on decentralized exchanges right away. Team members are crucial if they can continue to push and work on their project and build community and market what they are trying to do. This is why new coins have higher risk but, but if they succeed you can look at awesome returns.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
May 13, 2018, 04:10:41 AM
New coin will survive if it has  something related to real-life/offline(e.g you can buy/sell something from real world using that coin).
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
May 13, 2018, 04:03:33 AM
Nobody can tell you if a new coin will last long or not. Of course this is mainly about the team that surrounds it but sometimes that's not enough.
You can be in a long bear trend and everybody is avoiding to invest in it to protect their current holdings.

Usually only time will tell if a project is on a good path.
Activity: 238
May 13, 2018, 03:36:23 AM
New coin obviously will live as long as great project it represents. So if the project is promissing - coin will live and prosper.
Pages:
Jump to: