Pages:
Author

Topic: whether the new coin can survive? - page 8. (Read 1976 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 01:26:44 PM
There are lots of new coins. Most of them are very low value, not many investors but the existence of it depends on many factors: the value of the token, the route of the project, ...
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 01:20:04 PM
Not all coins can survive, I think it depends on the coin project, if the coin project is good and can be accepted by society then I am sure this new coin will be able to survive for long. and vice versa, if this new coin project is ugly, and does not get the trust of the community then, in the near future alone the coin will disappear from the market.
Activity: 31
June 09, 2018, 01:18:37 PM
Only time will tell
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 09, 2018, 01:18:16 PM
These days, ICOs and old cryptos can not all live together very long. Soon there will be a crisis and there will be no crypto money. But what I think it will disappear are those who have failed too much. Those who continue the project and who are good at people will certainly continue to do so.
Activity: 392
June 09, 2018, 01:15:01 PM
The survival of the new coins depends upon the team members, the scope and the longtime view coin they have for the customers and the company.
If they are thinking for the long survival they need to have their clear vision and have to maintain the token value so that it can attract many crypto users
Actually, in the market, we have many new coins but only a few ones have survived. Name obviously work a lot for the newbies as they won't take a risk to invest in a new company and they will surely take the famous companies for the investment to be secured.
Activity: 19
June 02, 2018, 12:27:17 AM
It always depends on what makes a coin will survive, first they should have a great project and ideas to gain popularity to attract investors. A coin value will always depends on how much investments it recieves and nowadays a lot of coins still doesn't have any value even they stayed too long in the market, that literally means there are people who lost their investment.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 05:52:21 AM
A lot of the new coins that we are seeing now are more likely to die out in a couple of years which is why you should never invest in new coins for the long term. You are better off investing in them for the short term or better still just trading with them instead of buying them to hold. Most of the new coins really have nothing to offer because it is just a bunch of people who are trying to make some quick money
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
June 01, 2018, 02:32:29 AM
if those coins have a working product and are attached to their business with diligence by making the required updates, reaching their milestones and marketing it in a good way than yes they would survive.  

Yes, I agree with this. A working product is a must. In the next few years, the only project which has a unique idea can survive.
Actually, these days many projects already have the same purpose such as a payment token, utility token, etc.
Activity: 98
May 31, 2018, 06:01:24 AM
But, if the new coin don’t have innovation from the previous coin, I think it will quickly become extinct. In addition, marketing and promotional strategies applied to introduce the coins need to be carefully planned so that the new coin can be received in the market and can maintain its existence.
Activity: 532
May 31, 2018, 01:36:15 AM
in depends on the coins. business, companies adopting crypto will likely to succeed compared to new group creating new coins but it still depend on the purpose of the coin. old or new not all can survive many will fall,
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
May 31, 2018, 01:28:36 AM
depending on the devotees and developments made by dev, because it's one way for the coin to last a long time.
I don’t think so that you can say anything regarding the survival of the coin and that too about such coin which is not new to the market. I don’t think so that the coins which are new to crypto market and that which are not having such a better reputation will grab the attention of the investors and that it will be highly risky for you to take such a risk by investing the money into that coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
May 30, 2018, 11:26:27 PM
many new coins can not survive, because investors are not interested in the coin. but there are also some coins that can survive, because it may be considered coin investors have a good future
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 11:20:21 PM
if those coins have a working product and are attached to their business with diligence by making the required updates, reaching their milestones and marketing it in a good way than yes they would survive.  
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 11:16:49 PM
often traded in various markets it is one that will cause the coin to last a long time be it new coins or old coins.
all updated by enthusiasts. the better the quality of the coin will be in the interest, the greater the demand so this will make the coin stable and able to compete with other coins. should be careful in determining which altcoin has the potential to grow as a place of investment.
Activity: 350
May 30, 2018, 11:12:11 PM
Yes, there are tons of new coins that keep appearing nowadays. But, yes they can survive if they have been backed with legitimate factors that can help the project survive today.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 11:00:35 PM
it may succeed or survive, when it is not neglected by its work, and supported by its allies, to remain or survive for a long time, and to disclose or advertise on social media.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 10:57:40 PM
now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

According to this, they are not easy to say whether some coins on the market for a while now will even last in the long term.
The coin can survive if many support and use it. Because in the market many popular coins become difficult for them to last.

Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 10:56:41 PM
now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

it depends on its altcoin if its good growth will survive and so if the new altcoin that growth is not good will not last long hence from making altcoin can last long it is very difficult because many new altcoins which has no value

Activity: 252
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
May 30, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

It depends on many aspects. I've been in Crypto since 2017. I have followed many ICO project, and most of it failed because of the team itself. The team can't develop and make a new progress. It makes Investors or community losing patience, then their dump the assets to the market.
Activity: 70
May 28, 2018, 11:26:16 AM
Not all. Some are scam from the beginning, some cannot achieve popularity, but some are really good and promising. You can never predict. I believe in that one since they have a good team that is open for interaction with users, a nice idea to make blockchain easy for anyone regardless of their experience
Pages:
Jump to: